Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Thanks ladies. I am truly happy for those of you that have been successful in creating a life, and still rooting hard for those of you that are still struggling. It is so very difficult. I don't think that just because I haven't stayed pregnant yet that I deserve to have a baby more than anyone else, but hearing about a pregnancy cuts deeply into me emotionally and makes me feel more like a failure because onviously pregnancy is evidently easy to achieve.

What really REALLY pisses me off though is when I ask someone a question and they very pourposefuly lie to me. My sister did it first (well not first, but most recently) when I asked her if her pregnancy test came up positive and she said no, knowing full well that it was positive and had known for days. My sil did the same thing at Christmas. I asked her how her ultrasound went because she had a large cyst on her ovary at Halloween and she said everything came back fine but she had to go in for another ultrasound because something else was going on. At that time she was 6 weeks along and knew full well that she was pregnant. What makes me even angrier is that she sat around listening to me tell my mil and grandmother in law about my miscarriage and all the fertility stuff we had to do, pretending she understood...... I am so completely over it.

I'm so ready to just throw in the towel and be done with it all. I can't handle it emotionally and with everyone else being pregnant right now, there isn't going to be much left for me. I just know that my other sil and bil are also trying to have a baby, which will probably happen before me too.

Jrepp sorry that the news has got you down. I know how horrible it is trying to feel happy for someone when your crying on the inside. I know that my friend is due to start trying again soon and I'm terrified she will catch before me. Though I would be happy for her it would be hard not to feel bitter.

Jessica, I really feel for you. I know how much it stings and I completely understand the "I'm so over this" feeling. I've felt it for the last 3-4 months and even felt it the last few weeks- sick of the worrying, sick of crying over being "broken" when everyone else can sneeze and get pregnant, sick of how frickin hard it is for some of us when others have it so easy, sick of the unfairness... i'm still sick of it. Being PARL sucks terribly too and if I start to think about the unfairness of it all and what some people have to go through I drive myself nuts (and I haven't even had it as bad as some!)

I have no answers or anything to say that will make you feel better, just sympathy. I have to say though that being lied to would be what would piss me off the worst, too. I would take it like I was patronized, like people couldn't just answer a simple question truthfully. If they were worried about saying something to you, ok, fine, but don't LIE when asked a direct question, kwim?

I'm sorry. It sucks.

hey ladies

having a hard time keeping up with the thread properly!

Jrepp- So bloody sorry you're having it rough this week. That has got to suck, and as for the lying to you - I guess people do it because they don't want to upset you/remind you right now but it's the worst thing to do in the long run. The only thing I can recommend is a bloody good holiday, take yourself away from it for a while, completely disconnect if you can for a good 2 weeks. Everyone desrves some breathing space. X

mrs W - sorry to hear that. Will you try and test again or wait it out? x

Munchkin - That all sounds both rubbish and pretty scary with tests. Are you feeling better now? - any word back on those tests? x

GrGirl - Glad you're feeling better / more positive recently, I really hope there's no more spotting, it's so much easier when it's not around! x

Afm - I nearly had to go into A&E for a breathing problem which got incredibly aggravated last night but has fortunately cleared this morning. I'm not sure if there's genuinely something fishy going on with my lungs or if it's just normal pregnancy stuff - either way it isn't pleasant! Hope everyone else is well x

Sorry for your tough week Jessica. I absolutely understand and agree with everything you said. Things will get better; they always do. I hope you can do something nice for yourself to help you feel better.
:hug:

Sara- Yay! Enjoy your bd'ing!

Munchkin- that must have been very scary. Will you hear about results today or have to wait until after the weekend? Try not to fret :hugs:

Jessica- I'm so sorry to hear you're having such a rough week. It is so hard to have happy pregnant women around you when you want so badly to join them and your body refuses to cooperate. I can only imagine how much worse the deception would make it. I hope you can have a quiet weekend away from annoying relatives and stressful children.

Linny - That sounds awful! Glad to hear you're feeling better today. Hope it stays away!

Ovufriend moved my o date, putting me 3 dpo, but ff kept it the same. If of is correct I have no chance this month. Had a heart to heart with hubby last night in which he ended the conversation by telling me to get ready and walked out the room. We ended up gioing over to my bil/sil and staying 3 hours because hubby wouldn't leave.

jrepp, I don't get it; he didn't want to leave because he didn't want to BD? Are you guys ok?

He just didn't want to leave. I had no interest in bd last night lol.

Looks like you've ovulated already though jrepp. Do you think you timed it?

My Opk is nearly positive on track to be positive tomorrow 14dpo like last month fingers crossed!

hey girls. I have a lot of catching up to do. jrepp- good luck in the tww! so sorry about the lies. that's my biggest pet peeve!

I haven't been on much. I've been so tired lately I can't get much done after work and my weekends are ridiculously busy.

I am thinking of you ladies in the tww and still trying. I don't know how much longer I'll be on here. I don't feel I have anything to contribute. I'm so thankful to the ladies who have helped encourage me through all this and those who have given me hope!

Oh penguin :hugs: don't leave you absolutely have lots to contribute and giving support and of course there's so much support for you here too.

So sorry you are having such a tough time at the moment jrepp. Sending lots of positive thoughts, good luck in the tww. I hope you've done it this month x

Afm- feeling pretty down too tbh. I'm 12 dpo today, got a bfn yesterday and now have sworn no more testing until Wednesday which is a day after af would be due. I feel like af is coming so yeh :-(

Penguin - yes, I agree, please don't leave. What has made you feel this way? Where are you in your cycle now?

What do you mean timed it?

Sorry I meant do you think you've timed inter course to o?

Penguin don't leave!

Mrs w I'm sorry about the bfn they are such a let down

Afm got positive Opk and a negative clear blue Opk from the same sample argh. Gonna go with positive as it's cd 14 I'll be in the tww soon.

Oh, we had sex 3 days before o, 2 days before o and about 5 hours before o (judging by the extreme cramps that woke me from a dead sleep). Of moved my o date back to where it originally was. So I guess well see in a few days. Hubby feels like we did it at the perfect time this month.

I would go with the positive opk. Good luck

Thanks you too! Sounds like you've done all you can. Will you test before af due? I would like to try and wait to test for af to be late this cycle. Not sure it's realistic for me!

I think I'm going to test on valentines day and then not again until AF is late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->