Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Good luck jrepp, sounds like you've timed it pretty well then x

Thanks. That's what we are hoping for.

What all games have you ladies played at baby showers?

Guess the baby food flavour (eew ) who can put nappy on fastest? (No one had had practice at this point). Erm can't remember anymore.

Hi ladies!
Sorry I havent been on here what seems like forever been so busy with work and wedding plannig. Unfortunatly I'm no longer working due to being mistreated/bullied at work.
Harrys little sister has been here every few days so BDing is a no go as our bedroois a wall away from her although the other morning we did sneakly have a bit of fun :blush: Cycles are messed up again last two cycles were 32 days then the one just gone was 27 so I've given up on my body plus the fact I have no CM anymore. I had a dream I got a + hpt so took a test regardless of the fact I wa few day past AF but that dream was always a sure thing but its not. That with a constant dream that my wedding is going to go wrong I'm just losing a hold on TTC. I dont even know what cycle day I am anymore. I'm really trying to get in the mood to BD but I cant I have no sex drive anymore :( sorry about the pity party I seem to be having!
Hows everyone else? Not sure where everyone is at the moment and if theres been anymore BFPs or new ladies :(
Sorry if theres any typos as I'm on my phone that seems to hate BnB :dohh:

Rachel - sounds like you're undergoing a lot of stress. Hopefully if you can take some time to relax you may get a bit of a drive back.

I'm hoping after the wedding I can, just hate knowing no pregnancy until at least then :(

Not long until your wedding Rachel!! Exciting x

Jrepp - put melted sweets in nappies and people sniff/taste to guess what chocolate they are (we used celebrations choc), cut out ducks or baby gro vest shapes and everyone put their guess for edd, gender, weight, time and name on for the mum to keep, decorating baby grow with fabric paints, guess how many sweets inside a baby bottle, get a hamper of basics for the mum to be and everyone guesses the value of the hamper, play do and everyone has to mould a baby. X

Jrepp i love getting fabric markers and let everyone decorate a onesie at the party, we had to diaper a teddy bear blindfolded and it was timed! The funniest one was holding a coin between ur knees wi a balloon in your shirt/tied to ur waist and then waddling eith coin to a bowl on opposite side of room to drop it in!

Jrepp it does sound well timed, keeping fingers and toes crossed for you x

Hi all! Hope you guys are all doing well!

Hi Rachel- it's been a while since you've been on! Hope wedding planning goes ok for you- I know how stressful it is and I am SO excited to be married and done with planning!

Jrepp- I didn't play any games with DS' shower but I've heard of decorating onesies and melting the chocolate in diapers. That seems to be pretty common around here.

AFM- 7w5d today, 7 days until my next scan! Just trying to stay positive and some days I'm much better at it than others. In general I'm a neurotic mess but I'm trying to be calmer about it. If all goes well at the next scan I think my RE is planning to release me to my regular OB (fingers crossed!)

Hope 7 days flies by Gr so you get to see baby again!

As for me.... Officially going insane! Can't wait until this tww is over one way or another. I've been up and down like a yoyo. I did a few bfps thur and fri so swore now more testing unit Wednesday. I was sure I was out anyway as my cervix was low and I had brown cm. then yesterday y cervix went high and soft. Today I've felt sick all day. I honestly feel pregnant and I've done first tri twice. So I tested. Bfn :nope: I'm so confused.

Did you get a bfp Thursday or Friday? I don't know what is going on with you, but I hope you get an answer soon!

Afm: woke up this morning with a sore throat and a stuffy nose. Don't know if I'm coming down with something or not. Temp had a huge spike. Lots of creamy mucus and cervix really high. Frequent urination, gassy and some mild cramping. I also have this weird air bubble feeling coming from my lady parts. Who knows what's going on. I had an ok weekend, deciding to just let things roll off my back and not get absorbed. Hubby was unable to donate blood due to being born in Germany and living there two months during a mad cow disease breakout. I was pretty devestated but we found an at home blood typing kit on amazon so we are going to give that a go.

Waiting until Friday to test, which would be 11 dpo and valentines day. If bfn I'll wait until the 19th when AF will be late.

Jessica- Your plan to test on the 14th sounds like fun! Fingers crossed for you! Why are you trying to find your blood type? You just had a bunch of bloodwork, the dr should be able to give you that info. I cannot donate blood in Canada because I've spent too many days in France. Usually you can donate for research with no exceptions.

AFM - Scan tomorrow. Trying to stay calm, I have to reason to feel otherwise (or so I'm trying to tell my mind). Despite keeping most anxiety relatively under control, I think I subconsciously decided to put a hold on any excitement. I'm hoping that a good scan will help me let go and accept the pregnancy as real and feel happy about it!

I'm not actually trying to get my blood type, I already know what I am. The doctor said we need to find out my husbands blood type for possible incompatibility, and the cheapest way is to donate blood because they type it for free. Unfortunately because we didn't know that he spent less than 6 months in Germany at the time so they deferred him.

hey girls. I dunno, just feel like I'm not on here enough. not much going on with me. NTNP I guess this month. I'm cd 24. don't know if I O'd, lots of cm last week so we tried a day or two. just waiting for my next cycle to try meds. I guess I just don't feel I contribute enough. Thank you ladies. I'll try to keep up!

mrs.w- the tww is terrible. but I know it won't be long for you! stay positive and hope you get a bfp next test.

jrepp- we play a game with rice and small safety pin, where you have to find the pins in the rice blindfolded. also, hints to nursery rhymes is a good one. baby bingo is fun too

Penguin i feel like im on this thread too much! So will u just wait it out til af arrives to start meds? And if she doesnt arrive...even better?
Jrepp good luck for friday
Mrsw are you holding out still for tomorrow? Or did u test again?

Arabelle good luck for your scan, i would say a good scan can clear your mind, but we had our 20 week scan yesterday and sitting in the wait room we had a letter from the mw to give the scan ppl, the secretary wanted to ohoto copy it so she opened it and then handied it back..so i started reading and it just had all my pregnancies and the results..and even though the first two are alove bla bla, i saw the last two and became so overwhelmed and started to cry...which was when we were called in!
All is perfectly ok, im feeling so blessed. Placenta in the front so i dont feel movements too much (great for paranoia after mc?) and not feeling the baby makes me not beleive so much that she is there...

Jrepp, no I have only had bfns, no bfp. Did another test with fmu today and again stark white bfn. So I guess I'm imagining the tender boobs, nausea and constant heartburn? I'm 14 dpo now so I'm def not preg. If I oved later we didn't dtd so now just waiting for af.

Penguin stay and chat. We are all here ntnp, ttc, preg etc! Keep
Smiling chick!

Arabelle enjoy your scan, hope all goes well.

Celine sorry your letter upset you hun. Was the scan ok? X

jrepp - your chart looks good, the start of a triphasic shift? I'm a bit baffled by the fact that blood donation seems to be an issue after having been in Europe during the mad cow era? I just had a look and apparently this is the case for brits across the world (unable to give blood if they lived in the UK during that period). Bizarre. Anyway. hope your hubs gets his blood type answer.

Arabelle - Good luck for your scan tomorrow! It'll go great! And it will be such a relief to have that confirmation too...It is nervewracking though, understandably. x

Celine - I'm not sure if congratulated you on your good 20 week scan on the other thread, but anyway - congrats again if I did! :) x

Afm - scans all seem to come at once as my 20 week one is on thursday, like you Arabelle i'm a little nervous even though there's no reason to think anything is wrong....It's amazing what a hangover just one early mc gives you. It is getting easier though. Still only feeling 'is it, isn't it?' movement. Really wish I could just get a definitive kick in the gut :haha:

Aw Penguin stay; we're happy to have you!

Jessica- I always tried to donate blood but up until I was pregnant with DS I didn't weigh enough. Wish I still had that problem! I'm O+ so they hound me about donating since I'm a universal donor and all that.

Arabelle- I can't believe you're over 12 weeks already! I definitely know what you mean about the "No reason to be worried but still am anyway" feeling. That's pretty much me all day, every day.

Linny and Celine- you guys and your 20 week scans! I'm so excited for you guys that you're around the halfway point! Gives me hope that I can get there too :)

AFM- not much to report, 8 weeks tomorrow, going to schedule my first regular OB appointment since after my scan next week I'll have graduated from the RE :) I'm SO excited to be able to be a "normal preggo".

Good luck with the scan Arabelle!

Wow lots if scans happening my work colleagues tomorrow too.

I think I'm probably ovulating today but no cramping so maybe not? I Dtd cd 10, 12,14,15 and hopefully today (16). Not much more I can do!

Arabelle - good luck at your scan. I hope the good news will allow you to finally feel the excitement you've been holding back!
PS- do you find the August PAL thread to be kind of boring and hard to connect with?

Celine - that sounds like a very emotional moment before your scan but I am so glad things are looking good. That does seem unfair that you have an anterior placenta and can't feel much movement!

Linny - I hope you feel more definitive movement soon!

GRgirl - yay for being a 'normal preggo'!

Jrepp - is it very expensive to find out his blood type otherwise?

Apple - sounds like your timing is perfect. Good luck!

Penguin- we always appreciate when you drop a line, even if you can't be on here all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->