Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Arabelle how did the scan go?

Celine - I'm sorry that you don't feel much movement. Thank goodness everything is ok though! Has your mil visited yet?

Linny - is this baby number 1 for you? My sister is only a week or two ahead of you and the movements I have felt in her belly feel like a fart passing through lol.

Gr- I hope your scan goes well. Are you considered high risk? I'm also too light to donate....another 20 pounds or so to go.

Apple - not much else. Seems like you got the bd part down though. Try not to stress.

Afm: temp down slightly this morning but still higher than it has been. Hoping tomorrow's is just as high or higher. I woke up with a stuffy nose and sore throat, which was gone by lunch time. I had a Mountain Dew but only had a few drinks from it because it tasted like hydrogen peroxide. I've had some more pressure like cramping, and clear creamy feeling lotion. If peed like 12 times so far today and am really gassy. My boobs are also tender if I poke at them or move my arms around too much.

GRGirl - I know! It seemed like a lifetime away in the beginning - I eventually just got to each little milestone - I can't really cope thinking of 20 weeks stretching ahead :haha: Only 4 more weeks till you reach 2nd tri! X

Arabelle - Good luck with your scan! x

Jrepp - Yes it's my first, that's an accurate description of some of these feelings! - there's also twitches, i can never be sure if they are ligaments pinging or movement. I get a few little twitches low down then it stops. Your temps are still high by comparison - when will you test this month? x

Jessica- yep, I'm considered high risk at my RE's office but my regular OB isn't going to be doing anything special for me, I don't think, other than I'm pretty sure I'll require a c section at 39 weeks but even that's not definite. I go in on 2/28 for my first appt with him this pregnancy.

Linny- you are almost halfway, lucky!!!!!! It's got to feel so good to be that far!

I've started breaking down my time into weeks. So now I'm officially 8 weeks (yay!) and just trying to make it to 9 weeks ok. I just gotta get out of first tri and then hopefully I'll allow myself to relax a tiny bit.

It will soon come round grgirl. My pregnancy with my dd felt so slow and I've just realised its 2 years tomorrow since my 20 week scan. Can't believe time has gone so quick.

My af came today so it's on to cycle 2 after my mc.

Jessica- Having to pay for blood work is a foreign concept being Canadian.

LL - I am also having a hard time connecting with the August PAL board. I haven't been on there for a while. It's too bad :(

AFM - I think the scan went well...the tech is not allowed to tell us anything. I'm pretty sure if there was a big problem that a radiologist or ob would have been sent to speak with us. Saw the heartbeat right away. Otherwise, the screen was turned away from me so I didn't get to watch the ultrasound, I don't want to complain, but I was super disappointed that I couldn't see.

Boo, sorry Mrs W :( This pregnancy happened on cycle 2 after mc #2, so hopefully it will be a lucky cycle for you too! Sometimes I think a bit of extra time for your body to sort things out really helps.

Mrs W im sorry for af :( trying to see things in a positive light is that at keast your body seems to be back on track and not lost n the mc, good luck for this next cycle xxx

Thank you ladies! You are right, an extra month to help my body prepare is probably a good thing in the long term and this means if I did catch next cycle I would have a squishy little baby by Christmas time! Fingers and toes crossed.

Arabelle I'm sorry that the scan left you feeling unsure. Where do you live that they don't tell you what's happening during it? As you said if anything was wrong a consultant would have been called there and then so it's good all is ok with baby xx

Sorry about af mrsw!

Arabelle is that standard practice where you are not letting you see the scan? If so boo to them. Healthy heart beat is brilliant though.

Jrepp your symptoms sound so positive fingers crossed!

Afm I either o yesterday or today getting the odd cramp today so my money is on that. So tomorrow is 1dpo :)

Sorry mrs w about AF :( every cycle feels like a lifetime when you're ttc but u always counted that first AF after mc as cycle 0 cos it doesn't really count (unless you're celine :haha:) so congrats for being on cycle 1 of ttc and your body is obviously raring to go now. Beware my first couple of afs were heavy., it did sort itself out though so obviously nothing wrong.

Arabelle that's wierd. So you didn't get to see baby?? At my early scans they kept the screen away til the heartbeat was detected then let me look but for the 12 week scan it was on a big screen on the wall! Sure it's fine but very annoying.

Celine my movements are still rare and could be mistaken for wind, I listened in on the Doppler today and baby was high up but still had to go to the sued to hear it under the placenta. I'll be amazed if mine isn't anterior too.

AFM all my tests came back fine, no gestational diabetes, no pre eclampsia, no uti so all fine as expected! I feel lots better now so it was obviously just a bug but glad I got it checked xx

Hi Ladies

Sorry for the selfish post - I just need to vent - still lurking:wacko:

Results are back FSH 10.8 LH 4.1 (showing diminished reserve) :cry::cry::cry:

I think I have come to the end of my journey:cry::cry::cry:

Will have one more chat with hubby - FS has discharged me as hubby refused SA:wacko:

:hugs:

X

garfie: :hugs: I'm sorry your news wasn't better. It's so frustrating when our bodies don't cooperate. I know you and hubby have been on the fence about another baby anyway. But, keep in mind that you don't have to give up because of your lab results. My FSH is 100!!! And I conceived a few months ago. Last month I ovulated on my own and I think I am again right now. I hope whatever you decide you come to peace with it <3

I just got a really positive ovulation test :dance: Hopefully the fact that my urine was super dark isn't messing with it. Seems like good timing with my EWCM. Everybody cross their fingers that this month my body proves my doctor wrong!

My placenta was anterior with DD. I still felt plenty of movement but probably not as much as I would have otherwise. I never had big kicks to my ribs or anything like some women complain about. My husband used to poke at my belly while I was sleeping and Emily would kick back at him :)

Oh honey :( did they explain what that means? Is there still a chance? I understand hubbie not wanting to throw himself into this when you're going through so much heartache but it would be so useful to know if his results are clear??

The 'right' thing to do here would be to forget about ttc and just have normal unprotected sex when you both want it and if you get lucky then great.

BUT I know I could never again have sex without knowing exactly where I am in my cycle and knowing when AF was due etc so I don't think I could do that :(

Have a talk with hubbie, tell him how much you want a baby fir him and you're ok and happy and ok with the possibility of it not working or god forbid future loss, but that you'd love to have a final crack at it, test his sperm Etc but assure him you want to get on with normal life and forget about it other than when you're trying. Much of it would be lies :haha: but it might help him want to keep trying, whereas if Uluru upset about it all he'll probably just want to play it safe and draw a line under it.

Is there anything they can do re the diminishing reserve? Is ivf a possibility? Or clinic etc?? I don't know much about this and pray I don't have to but my thoughts are with you as always xx :hugs:

Arabelle - I am sort of glad to hear you feel the same way, but it's definitely disappointing because I'd love a place to talk about all my pregnancy symptoms guilt-free!

I am sorry your scan was disappointing! They only let me see my baby for about thirty seconds too and it really really annoyed me too. I am sure since you saw the heartbeat tht everything is great!

Munchkin- great to hear from you and glad all your tests came back ok.

garfie - I am so sorry! :hugs: as Sara said, this doesn't mean you have to give up but I understand it could be the end. So sorry!

Munchkin- so glad you're ok! Bet it was a relief that it was just a random bug.

Mrs W- this baby is from the 2nd cycle after a loss, so maybe this cycle will work for you?

garfie- NOOOOO!!!! I understand being so upset, because OH and I have pretty much decided that if this one doesn't work out (touch wood) we're done TTC and the thought of not continuing to try makes me panic sometimes. I don't know much about your numbers :(

AFM- here's some weirdness for you guys. Had a streak of faint (squinter-like) pink on the toilet paper this morning so of course I panic. I logged it in to Fertility Friend and noticed a pattern- every Wednesday the last 3 Wednesdays I've spotted! Same thing all 3 times- faint teeny tiny streak but nothing else. It was when I turned 6, 7, and 8 weeks exactly. Must have something to do with the Progesterone? But then why is it exactly 1 week apart every time? So weird.

Gr - that is really weird. Could it be a big coincidence? I'm sure all is ok but maybe mention it to your midwife or ob, whoever is looking after you.

Garfie - I'm not really sure what those numbers mean but I'm so so sorry that you are so upset and that it isn't better news. If it were me I think I'd have a heart to heart with my hubby about how much it means to me to have another baby and I'd ask him to do the sa. I'm sure there are still options such as ivf, even egg donation if it is your egg supply diminishing, but of course he will need to be on board so I think you should be honest with him. I hope he understands.

X

I just did something very very stupid, all for the sake of experimenting. I saw this thing on Untold Stories from the ER about a doctor using regular blood on an hpt because they needed a rapid result. I gave it a go.....and boy oh boy! Here is what I learned:

1. It takes a lot of blood to get the liquid to move across the test strip. They said not to add water or it would dilute the hcg. I pricked myself like a billion times with a blood glucose lancet in order to get enough blood.

2. No matter how good of an idea it is.....pricking one of the veins in your wrist is NEVER a good idea. I stupidly thought that it would get more blood faster, but it doesn't. It hurts like hell and my wrist is now swollen. It also makes all subsequent finger pricks squirt blood!

3. It's messy. I had to clean the bathroom because I squirted blood everywhere.

4. It's easier to pee in a cup a few days later lol.

Anywho......I took a pic and there is clearly (in person) a line where the test line should be. I don't know if you can see it in the picture. Also in the first try I had, you could clearly see a line when inverted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 9
you crazy lady, Jessica. I have heard about this. I actually read a thread on here recently about using blood on HPTs. Unfortunately it doesn't seem very accurate according to what I read. HOpe your line comes up with pee soon :)

I did this too at 7 1/2 dpo and got a neg urine but +blood. 9 dpo got + urine. I also messed with this and OPK. It did get darker sooner.

I am blessed to be a bleeder and have the ultra fine lancets from when I was on market for them for diabetic cat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->