Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

you crazy lady, Jessica. I have heard about this. I actually read a thread on here recently about using blood on HPTs. Unfortunately it doesn't seem very accurate according to what I read. HOpe your line comes up with pee soon :)

I read a few studies that were over 95% accurate with blood, so I don't know. I won't ever do that again though. And hubby just got very angry lol. I think it's hilarious.

I did this too at 7 1/2 dpo and got a neg urine but +blood. 9 dpo got + urine. I also messed with this and OPK. It did get darker sooner.

I am blessed to be a bleeder and have the ultra fine lancets from when I was on market for them for diabetic cat.

Was this recently?

Yeah I am about 7 1/2 weeks now! I O Jan 5 from OPK. 6 days later I felt implantation and had fleck of blood and some brown after sex.

I also just KNEW cause usually I may feel 1 or 2 things but I felt so pregnant days after. Figured I was feeling all the hormones getting in gear.

Yay. I hope your blood test is accurate. I think it's funny too :haha:

Jrepp - you just gave me a good laugh! The things we TTCers will do in desperation! :haha: I hope you didn't have too hard of a time cleaning the blood up afterward.

Lol. As funny as it was at the time, now that the dust has settled and I've had time to think about what I did, I feel foolish. I don't know why I thought that if I put a few drops of blood on an hpt the magic line would suddenly appear.

Jrepp it may sound foolish but if inwas a "bleeder" i would of done it too, never confessed to dh tho he would of flipped hehe

Jrepp - :haha: you get the prize for ttc experimentation! Also, can we now take that as a bfp? When will you do ye olde method of wee on a stick to confirm? It's a good thing I knew nothing about this method before tbh.

Afm - scan at 11:20, really hope theyre ok in there, and as a bonus maybe find out what were having? Who knows, it's the NHS pot luck draw. X

I may do it tomorrow for Valentines day, but may wait until Monday when AF is due

JR - The things we do eh? - I also hold my hand up - I needed to it didn't stop bleeding :wacko: but I never got a line - so here's to keeping my healed fingers crossed for you:happydance:

I have also peed on dandelion leaves - the things we do eh?

:dust::dust::dust:

There was a link about HPT with blood and a woman on here ended up with triplets (think her name was Dr Gumps):dohh:

Yes I guess I have been around on these forums far to long:haha:

Linny - Good luck at your scan - any mummy ideas as to what you are having?:hugs:

Celine - I am also a bleeder :haha: I even contemplated doing it again when I cut my leg shaving last month - but hearing the kids saying "mum I need the loo" soon had me trying to stop the blood flow:haha: How are things hun everything going well - those delightful children behaving:haha:

SL - Are you still using the CBFM - how are you finding it?:hugs:

Munchkin - Glad all your results came back well :happydance:

AFM - I got my results back and it seems my good eggs are declining - I am so angry with hubby not having the SA as now the FS has discharged us - so I guess my time is fast coming to an end - unless a miracle happens:cry:

:hugs:

X

JR - The things we do eh? - I also hold my hand up - I needed to it didn't stop bleeding :wacko: but I never got a line - so here's to keeping my healed fingers crossed for you:happydance:

I have also peed on dandelion leaves - the things we do eh?

:dust::dust::dust:

There was a link about HPT with blood and a woman on here ended up with triplets (think her name was Dr Gumps):dohh:

Yes I guess I have been around on these forums far to long:haha:

Linny - Good luck at your scan - any mummy ideas as to what you are having?:hugs:

Celine - I am also a bleeder :haha: I even contemplated doing it again when I cut my leg shaving last month - but hearing the kids saying "mum I need the loo" soon had me trying to stop the blood flow:haha: How are things hun everything going well - those delightful children behaving:haha:

SL - Are you still using the CBFM - how are you finding it?:hugs:

Munchkin - Glad all your results came back well :happydance:

AFM - I got my results back and it seems my good eggs are declining - I am so angry with hubby not having the SA as now the FS has discharged us - so I guess my time is fast coming to an end - unless a miracle happens:cry:

X

Miracles happen every day! Too bad you couldn't trick hubby into a sa.

I'm no longer convinced there is a line on the test, as it probably would have been too soon for hcg levels to be high enough. On a much brighter note, we got the blood type test in the mail. Hubby is o + so we don't have an issue there.

JR - Just a question do you know what blood groups aren't compatible - I thought it was only if mum was a neg that there could be problems - I'm an O+ but not sure about hubby:shrug:

X

Yeah it's if the fetus or Mom is Rhesus-/+ and the other is the opposite (so if Mom is - and baby could be + if Dad is), they have to give Rh shots. So it helps to know both parents' blood types just in case.

Gr - So I'm in the UK the FS has discharged us - how do I go about finding his blood group?:cry:

X

Garfie - I did have! - but I was totally wrong, it's a girl! I was certain she was a 'he' but DF thought otherwise. I guess just one more way in which he's generally right :haha: RE: blood group - if you donate blood then they check the type and put it on your donor card. That's the cheapest option. As for lower ovarian reserve and the medical view of that, I think you should ignore all that and look up the book 'Inconceivable' by Julia Indichova. The point is, you don't need millions of eggs - just one! Don't give up x

Jrepp - hcg takes longer to come out in the urine - not so in the blood. Don't discount it just yet! I really hope it's a big fat valentines +. x

Afm - As I say, we're expecting a girl and overjoyed. found out I also have anterior placenta which I suspected, have only felt movement either very low or sometimes high. Bit of a shame, can't wait to feel more. Anyway, everythign was in place. I do feel like a great weight has lifted off me. X

There is also a less common abo incompatibility in which if mom is o and dad is either a or b it could cause fertility issues.

Garfie: Yes, still using CBFM. It's been asking for a test everyday from CD5 to CD10 now. Is that normal? Yesterday it gave me a peak and my OPKs were positive all day too. Yesterday was my third day of EWCM (although not tons of it) so I probably did O yesterday or today. I hope, I hope, I hope.

Sl - it's programmed peak peak so after first peak stop feeding it:haha:

Save you a fortune in sticks :winkwink:

X

YAYYYYYYY Linny so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!! You guys who are already having anatomy scans give me hope...I can't wait to be where you guys are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->