Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Munchkin its tough being a sahm to a toddler when preg ;) my son was so active i was so exhausted by the end of the day when pg with my daughter!

Come on its a wonder...when will u poas?

Well - after my chemical I am really scared to test early so I will save the money and see if AF is late. She is due on the 29th. The problem is that my mom gets to town that day and I don't want her to know we are trying, or about my miscarriages. Long story but it's not a good idea for her to know. So, I may have to wait until she is gone - Sept. 4. If I can, I will sneak one in on the morning of the 29th. Really nervous for it to go either way!

Hmmmm...i think we are poas pushers here and will try to crack you to test the 29th haha, but i do understand after the chem why you would rather wait it out :)

Elizabean - I know! This thread is very busy and it almost gets stressful replying to everyone if you haven't checked in a while. I am glad we have so many people to support us though! It sounds like your BD timing was GREAT if you ovulated yesterday! That is the exact same timing I had when I conceived as well, so it definitely can work! Woohoo! I can't wait to hear your news in 2 weeks or less!

I totally know what you mean on dreading your SIL's visit, especially with a crying baby. It's kind of funny because we all really want crying babies of our own, but I think when it's not your own it's very different! I was extremely begrudging the last time my SIL slept over with my young nephews. The one time that my nephew kept me up through the night I was a wreck the next day. Makes me wonder how I'll ever live with the sleep deprivation through motherhood...but it's a risk I'm willing to take. ;)

Hope you have a great weekend! I am thrilled that it's finally Friday. This week felt long and full of drudgery. I honestly did feel a little better after my big cry. I think you are SO right about men and wanting to fix things. That is the exact same thing that DH said...that I had all these things wrong and he didn't know what he was supposed to do because he couldn't "fix" it. I was like, "JUST LISTEN AND HUG ME, FOR PETE'S SAKES!" Oy. Men! But I agree it must be hard on them as well.

Annie - Oy, it seems like your bleeding has been going on forever. The cramps are definitely still your uterus shrinking back. I even continued to get little twinges in my uterus until about a week after I stopped bleeding. my doctor said it was normal.

Munchkin - Oy! Sorry you are so stressed and upset about this decision. I think it is a major one and you made it fairly quickly, but I'm sure in the end you will be thankful you made it. Change is always difficult, but just breathe and try to relax because it's all going to work out! As for creative things, I'm totally with you...I don't think I'd be very good at thing of crafts and such for my kids to do. But you just have to be who you are, even if that means you do different activities than your 'childminder' does (we use the term babysitter or nanny here).

Celine - STOP GOOGLING! I really don't think it's over for you! You can't expect the exact same thing to happen again. How are your symptoms? I really hope for your sake that Tuesday comes very quickly so you can be reassured. I know it must be so hard to be reaching the point where your baby died last time. :( :hugs:
\

ItsaWonder - Thanks! I hope it works too. I hope it's a BFP for you soon! I wouldn't too much overanalyze your symptoms at this point. I didn't really have any at that point with my last one. I don't test til AF is due either.

Wow you ladies are fast talkers! I took a few days off, been working til late at night! Good luck to you all and I'll try to get back on track on here! Thanks for the support so far! And love the list on pg 30!

Hey ladies.

Well I peed on my first stick of the cycle today! My fertility monitor asked for its first stick, unsurprisingly it was low! My AF seems to be hovering around too, it's cd6 now and I was hoping it was gone on cd3. No such luck!

Had an emotional strop at oh last night. I'd had such a stressful day with giving up work and childminder and my gran had been in for more tests and we had a family party to go to straight after work so we left my grans dog in my kitchen knowing oh would be back in the next ten mins. He arrived just as my Sis who'd driven up earlier from London was leaving. He ran out and dussapeared! I spoke to oh and he said he'd had a bit of a look but was now heating up his dinner!

My gran lives for this dog and if anything happened to him she'd crack up. I'm doing everything I can to take stress off her at the moment and he just didn't take it seriously. He got taken to her neighbours in the end but then we all got home and oh totally ignites my sis and her partner and was 'working' til after midnight which I was really upset about and I was already struggling as she's now 24 weeks pregnant and growing a lovely bump and I'm thinking this should've been me too :( so it was a horrendous day and oh got the wrong end of my mood at bed time.

I literally begged him for a hug in the end. He just doesn't get why life is so rubbish for me at the moment. I tried to be nice to him this morning but he was so moody and has now gone to work. I imagine he'll be 'working' tonight and be totally rude to my sister and ill get cross again. Grrr. Rant over!

How's everyone else doing?

Ditto to the way this thread moves so quick! I get confused when I'm trying to reply and then forget what I wanted to say lol! So excuse me if I didn't respond to something :haha:

Hope you all have lovely weekends, it's gonna be a quiet one for me. Hubby is away with his friends to wet the babies heads (his friend had twins early on in July) so it's just me and Annie. I'm catching up with a brew now seeing as Annies napping. I'm feeling much more like myself now, my bleeding stopped yesterday and I only had a few cramps yesterday morning and have been fine since. We DTD yesterday too which helps me feel like I can move on physically at least from the mc. Speaking of which - I think I got my first BFN today! And a negative OPK :happydance: so I'm hoping either to O or to see AF in the next week or two. Normally I O around CD10/11 but we'll see.

Munchkin :hugs: so sorry to hear you had a crappy day yesterday. Glad you got the dog back though, it must be hard trying to keep things together for your Gran. Great news that you seem to be coming to the end of AF. When do you normally O? CD6 would be pretty early anyway so a negative is good - at least you'll know for sure when you see that positive! I think we all understand about how hard it is having someone close to you being pregnant. My best friend is due 4 weeks after my (would be) due date, so at least she hasn't got a bump yet. But I just know February will be hard anyway and made worse by her being so close to her due date. I just hope I'm pregnant by then.

Looks like its emotionas all round, at the farewell party today a friend had announced in the week she was pg, i saw her at the farewell and asked when shes due...naturally the day after i was due, i know im (hopefully fx!) pregnant now but it stung. Im happy for her but i couldnt help but be envious.
One happy moment was as were left we discussed what to do with the bill and it was decided we would split it between the 6 couples, my preggo friend asked rather split against ppl as she came without her partner and we giggled that actually she was afterall eating for two haha, and hubby and i exchanged a secretive smile that we were are also eating for one extra..it was a sweet moment between us.

We've been hooked on tlc mystery diagnosis and its really aweful stuff! So he was asking me about if i had ectopic pains etc, cos i simply dont feel pregnant, and last time i didnt feel pregnant...it turned out i wasnt...so its still an emotional day albeit busy.

Hugs all round to you ladies, its nice to have somehere i can vent to people who really do understand

How far along are you now celine? Is it your scan on tuesday? Its a horrible waiting game anyway in the first tri, must be loads worse after a loss. I don't think I'll feel safe next time until after 13 weeks. We've already talked about getting an early scan privately if the NHS won't do one for us. You're bound to be emotional but you ARE pregnant, keep thinking positively!

Tx anniebobs, i should be just over 7 weeks now so tues scan i should be 7+4....im petrified and i know even if i see a hb ill still insist and beg to come see/hear the hb every week til 12 week scan. I know you all want to be in my shoes, it is a good place to be at pregnant after loss, but still as scary :( perhaps more scary.

Aww you're halfway through first tri! Tuesday will be an emotional day for you but think positively and enjoy seeing your little baby for the first time :hugs:

Munchkin - Yay, your first POAS! I know how addicted you are to that. ;) I am planning on using my first opk today because - surprise surprise - at 4:30 am when I woke up to pee I had loads of ewcm (oh, the details we share on this site)! :) So now I just have to get DH into bed before we get this day started! It's going to be an action-packed weekend/week of BDing every day until after I've ovulated! It doesn't really feel real yet and for some reason it feels like we are just practicing trying for a baby and that really I'm on the pill or there's something else preventing us from getting pregnant. I have no idea why I feel like that. I guess I'm just being self-protective. Hopefully it all works out. I'm determined to do everything right this time...And I've made sure to be very diligent with my vitamins...and I make sure DH is too.

That sounds like a really bad day, Munchkin. :hugs: I totally understand. Sometimes all the stress just gets to you and it seems impossible to not let someone get the brunt of your moodiness. I know my hubby also doesn't understand how hard life is for me right now. It's really tough when it feels like your partner doesn't understand what you're going through...but I know they try to be supportive and they really do care. They just can't quite get it because they aren't in our shoes. I'm glad you found your gran's dog! That is a relief. Hopefully it will get a bit easier being around your sister even though you should be going through her joys along with her. :( Yesterday I saw an acquaintance who I know is due in March, like I was. She isn't showing yet, but just seeing her caused the hugest pangs of jealousy in my stomach. I always feel a bit sad when I see pregnant people, but this I think was the hardest because she is the only person I know of who is due in the same month. I think as more March due dates come to the surface I'm going to have a hard time with it.

Wow, sorry, I'm really wordy this morning! Anyway, the point of the story is I'm sorry you're so stressed and had a bad day and I hope things brighten up soon (how 'bout with a BFP this month). What would your due date be if you got PG this cycle? Mine would be May 22nd (I predicted May 23rd before).

Annie - CONGRATS on your BFN. Now you can finally move forward and get that beautiful rainbow baby. Keep us posted on when O rolls around. Sounds like we'll all be Oing very close to the same time.

That is really hard that your best friend is due so close to when you would have been. :( I know that must be difficult because you'd want to be so happy for her, but you know that you deserve to be doing the journey right along with her. :( I definitely hope you'll be pregnant by February as well, and I really think you will be! :)

I am probably being overly optimistic, but I am really banking on the supposed boost in fertility for the first few months after a m/c. I am so optimistic it is probably dangerous. I just feel like I just *have* to get PG this month. And for now I'll continue believing that. :p

Celine - So sorry about your experience with your friend who's pregnant. That would definitely sting. But that sounds like such a nice moment to treasure with your husband when you shared that secretive smile. You -are- eating for 2, and that is so exciting!

I don't think TLC mystery diagnosis is a very good show for you to be watching either. :p You are so bad! I hope you can keep those worries at bay and hold out until Tuesday. :hugs:

Rough week for a lot of people. I know the feeling of seeing others preg around the time you would be. I have 2 girls at work that are pg, 1 is 4 wks ahead of where I would be and another 2 wks. Its hard to see them enjoying their scans and knowing where I would be at this time as well. Is it horrible that I was actually happy she is having such a hard time with her pg? Another friend who wanted to abort is about a week behind where I would be also. I have been so distraught with the m/c that I declined going to another friends' baby shower.
Anyway, I'm just hoping that next week I can start my POAS since I usually O around cd13-14.

Penguin, That is understandable that you declined going to your friend's baby shower. :( Sometimes things like that are just too much to bear...and no one really understands. I hope you get around to O soon! I really hope this is a good month for all of us!

I'm back!!!!!!!

Well actually I got back the day before yesterday - but it has been a bit mad collecting the animals and settling them back in - ooops still got to get the kids back yet (today) :happydance: have really missed them:flower:

Great to see some new faces - but so sorry ladies you find yourself here, will try and catch up with you all as we continue our journeys :hugs:

Sorry I couldn't update ladies - we had about an hour internet access a day and hubby used most of it - checking in work :growlmad: I managed to update a few FB pages and text the kiddies:happydance:

So as you can see she came on the second day - and omg did she kick my ass - luckily no pain, but how heavy:dohh: if I had been in the UK I think I would have gone up to the hospital just to be checked out - I was using super plus and changing every half hour for the first day - I was washed out:cry: back in the UK I would probably have gone to bed for a while I was soooooo tired :sleep: the second day was every hour (so getting a bit better) by the third day was changing regularly but as normal, by the fourth day was a lot lighter and on her way:happydance:

Did I mention it was my Birthday when I was out there I was 42 and guess what I did - apart from the obvious:haha: I went paragliding - wow it was amazing I was :cloud9: literally :haha:

Of course as I knew I wasn't pregnant :cry: I had quite a few cocktails, glasses of wine, beer etc :haha: and many late nights.

The resort was lovely - nice people, nice food, nice weather - just a shame I had a reaction to some sun cream which caused me prickly heat on my arms (which I normally get) bu then caused me to burn :cry: and peel so my legs look lovely and tanned and my arms look like a reptile :haha:

So ladies over to you now - what have you all been up to?:winkwink:

It's good to be back I have missed you all :kiss:

:hugs:

X

Hi garfie! Im so sorry af kicked ur butt but wow what a fab time you had despite! Paragliding and drinking and having a grand time :) better get that out of ur system as now its bfp time!

So much to catch up on!

I've been laid up in bed since Wednesday with what turned into tonsillitis. Not just any tonsillitis, the worst tonsillitis I've had since I was a student. My temp was stupidly high, my throat covered in spots. I still can't swallow without it causing pain. .... Plus side though, I've lost 7lbs!!! (though most of that will probably come back when I start eating and drinking properly again)

And I've had the joy of looking after two children while feeling this bad. Poor kids spend first week of Summer watching me manically google everything to see if the doomed pregnancy had a chance, then watched me go through medical miscarriage, then watched me start bleeding heavily and having to be rushed into hospital, (then a weeks holiday..yay!!!), and then they've once again been stuck indoors with a mummy who can't do anything with them cos I'm laid up in bed with a fever. Thank goodness for Peppa Pig!

HPT seems still stuck on the 12/13dpo line. The line got fainter and then just stopped at this same level and doesn't seem to be getting any fainter. I have had some spotting over the last couple of days so something must have changed hormone wise. Still wondering if I'll hit AF prior to ovulation this cycle as with the spotting its looked like thats what my body was trying to do.

Good to see you back, garfie! Sounds like you had a lovely holiday! I'm glad - you deserved it! Sorry to hear AF got you, but at least you were able to indulge in a few drinks that way!

I had a +OPK today! So lots of BDing for us for a couple days! I am now expecting to ov tomorrow, which would be CD12

Good to see you back, garfie! Sounds like you had a lovely holiday! I'm glad - you deserved it! Sorry to hear AF got you, but at least you were able to indulge in a few drinks that way!

I had a +OPK today! So lots of BDing for us for a couple days! I am now expecting to ov tomorrow, which would be CD12

Garfie, the trip sounds great despite the witch's visit. I'm glad you made the most of it.

I totally know what you mean on dreading your SIL's visit, especially with a crying baby. It's kind of funny because we all really want crying babies of our own, but I think when it's not your own it's very different! I was extremely begrudging the last time my SIL slept over with my young nephews. The one time that my nephew kept me up through the night I was a wreck the next day. Makes me wonder how I'll ever live with the sleep deprivation through motherhood...but it's a risk I'm willing to take. ;)

Haha, I know what you mean. Our own will be different!

They arrived on Friday night and I am actually kind of happy to be at work to stay away from the chaos! Within the first 5 minutes of their arrival, there were 2 dirty nappies rolled up on my lounge room floor (one from the travel bag which SIL didn't throw out during the trip, and a fresh one) and the baby had peed on my rug! It has pretty much gone down hill from there.

Only 12 day til they leave!

In other news I'm 4 dpo and trying my best not to symptom spot... TWW is killing me already!

Good news on the + OPK Literati, good luck catching the egg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->