Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Doing ok today, no bleeding but i cant deny the loss of symptoms which started about a week ago :( hubby os distraught and quiet and throwing himself into his work again. I had a cry last night but its hard as my mom still lives here and we are keeping it quiet so i had to do silent sobbing :(
There is little hope for my scan next week but i am prepped for the worst, awating the bleeding and putting together questions for the mw, like is it bcos i tried the next cycle? Can i try again or should i wait, should i go to the hospital for testing, should we rather be seen by a hospital/gynea than mw? And the questions im dealing with..do i really really want to try again?

Munchkin - This is my avon week (where the deliveries come in and I have to get them out again) I have 3 rounds and don't drive so have to rely on public transport or my own two feet:haha: wow you sound like you are busy at the moment to:hugs:

Celine - My heart really goes out to you hun - but please try and remain positive we are all here for you HUGE :hugs:

AFM - FF is saying to test on the 5 September - so why not:haha: but honestly I don't have a clue where I am in my cycle or if indeed I have Ovulated but I am trying to remain positive that this is my month and we somehow created a Holiday baby:winkwink:

Good luck ladies

:hugs:

X

Of course I am writing at work so I have to rush again.

Annie - I am sorry you are so sad but of course I understand. Emotions will come and go when we least expect it. There will be sun on the other side

Good luck to everyone in the TWW!!

Celine - as I wrote to you on another post. My second m/c was at about 8 weeks. I got pg 10 days after my previous miscarriage. It took a while but with my doctors help I do know that getting pregnant again was NOT the cause of our miscarriages. It's not our fault that these things happen - and it may not even be happening in your case. This week of waiting will suck but then you will know either way. I wish you the best and am here for you.

CD1 for me and I actually feel great. I will have wine with my mom this weekend and I have an awesome dinner party to go to on the 11th so I may still be able to have a glass or two then. (I did start drinking decaf this week as I was still indulging in 1 coffee a day. It's water based decaf so no chemicals.) I almost feel like AF is a cleanse this month. DH is as positive as me. We are going to start SMEP again and am ready to get back into the routine of ttc.

Feeling ok today - got the girls coming round for some wine tonight and have been keeping myself busy with work. Will have a look through posts later when I get the chance, need to get tea on and tidy up a bit! Should be ovulating soon so keeping busy DTD too, at least it's the fun part!

Annie are you cd10 today too? When do you usually ov? X

Munchkin - I wouldn't worry too much about the supplements. It's probably your feeling ill that is making your temps so crazy! And I don't think your temps during AF matter anyway. Good luck entertaining your visitors!

Celine - Good to hear you're hanging in there. That is sooo sad that you can't even cry properly because of your mom living there. I absolutely hate hiding my emotions so I can't imagine that would be very fun.

Those are a lot of questions and obviously they are all very understandable. :( I can see why you wouldn't be sure if you want to try again. Maybe taking a break for a few months to recover would help you out. Are they going to do any sort of testing to see what's going on?

Garfie - Sounds like you're very busy! I hope you Oed and that you did make a little holiday baby this month! Good luck waiting out your TWW. :)

ItsaWonder- Glad you're feeling great and 'cleansed.' It's good to make the most of it! :)

Annie - Yes, you'd better get busy! And enjoy time with the girls tonight. That sounds like it will be very therapeutic!

As for me, I believe I am 2DPO today, as long as my temps confirm it tomorrow. I am feeling quite irritable and fed up today, mostly because of work...
Even though I REALLY want to get preg this month and I feel hopeful, realistically I just don't think this is going to be our month. Ah, well...guess I'll wait to find out. The month I got my BFP I had a triphasic chart...so we'll see if that happens again? :)

Okay - kind of finding the ironic humor of this...

My cousin, who is older than me but only by about 8 years, just became a GRANDMOTHER!!! Yup, you read that right. She had her first when she was studying for her PhD and her daughter recently got married and just had her first.

Oh boy - what to make of this one.....

Eek it's a wonder! That's scary! My cousin is 10 yrs older than me, so 43, and her daughter is 18. She could be a grandmother next. That's just scary!! Oh and her partner is 30, he could be a step grandad at 30. Lol.

Well smep is going well. Lol! It's cd10 and i postponed the start from cd8 already and oh came home with my tummy bug and went straight to bed with a packet of Imodium! Never mind, we'll start on cd11. Oops!

Annie are you cd10 today too? When do you usually ov? X

Yes I'm on cd10 - just realised were the same! I usually o on cd10 or 11 but i had a negative opk today so think maybe tomorrow will be the day. Have DTD cd5, 7 & 9 so far so am covered so far! Am enjoying SMEP!

Found out tonight (via the awful Facebook) that both girls I met in hospital when having dd are pregnant again. We were all stuck in there for a few days together as we all had pre-eclampsia so bonded in hospital and kept in touch after. Sucks that they both are pregnant and I'm not. :cry: sorry, just having a tiny sulk. I am happy for them really, I just wish it was me too.

Garfie good luck for testing next week, you never know all that fun may result in a little bean!

Literati yay you're 2 days into the tww already! I'm also getting the feeling that this isn't my month, but I'm quite hopeful it'll be next month. Just need to keep busy!

It's a wonder it's good to hear you're feeling good about the witch arriving, good luck for this cycle. My mum was a 36 year old granny, she had my sister 2 days after her 20th birthday and then my sister had my nephew at 16. Very young! Now my nephew is 14 and has had a girlfriend for a year he's had the talk numerous times! Mum doesn't wanna be a great granny yet! :dohh:

Munchkin- oops! That's too bad things keep getting in the way of your BDing but thankfully since you ovulate late it shouldn't matter that you haven't started quite yet! Good luck! And I hope your hubby feels better soon!

Annie- that is rough about your 2 friends now being pregnant. Sounds like you guys probably all fell pregnant around the same time this round as well. It's awful feeling behind, isn't it? :( *hug*

Annie - I am 36 now and could not imagine being a granny! Crazy.... I am sure your nephew is getting "the talk". A 50 year old great-granny would be too much.

Sorry to hear that your friends are pregnant again (I am happy for them but sad for you). I have been looking at FB less and less these days since it seems everyone is pregnant these days. Or talking about their kids.

Munchkin - hope you and DH are feeling better! Any luck last night?

Its slowing down in here, how are things? Here not much change, still on panty watch for bleeding yet and awaiting for a miracle on wednesday or else get some pills to start this mc already and start again i think. Hubby is distraught, but i think with all my heart i want a third. I didnt want a 3 year age gap, i didnt want *another* June/july baby, but things change...

Things do change Celine.

It's good there is no bleeding yet. Maybe this is a sign that your scan will be okay.

Celine - Well, that is a positive sign that you haven't started bleeding. I'm glad you've decided that you will try again if this one does end badly. Things definitely do change! I originally wanted to avoid having a July baby, but now I know if I'm still trying at that point, I will *not care* about what my due date is. I just want to have a baby! I hope you can try to keep your stress levels down as you wait for Wednesday. :hugs: Hope you're doing okay.

As for me, ovulation has officially been confirmed by my temps! I am 3DPO today. I am having mild cramping near/around my left ovary even though I already Oed. I got this same sensation last time I got pregnant (except on the right side). I am hoping it means that the fertilized egg is traveling down my fallopian tubes...but who knows. ;)

Yay Literati_love! Im super excited for you! FX!
Im still waiting to O and haven't done the temps thing but my OPKs tell me I definitely am not yet. Just went to the store to get more in case it's off and I O a little late.
I def know what you mean about FB, soooo many ppl are pregnant now and its been hard for me as well. Now its just a waiting game for most of us!:coffee:

Celine I am keeping everything crossed for you, I hope you are keeping yourself busy and not thinking about it too much. When does your mum leave?

Ok, you're all gonna think I'm crazy now but hear me out! On 23rd I got a positive opk and a very faint positive hpt, then on 24th I got a negative hpt and a pretty dark opk (but not as dark as 23rd) I take hpts with fmu and opks late morning / early afternoon. All my opks have been negative since then. I had some spotting on 28th and 29th and thought AF was about to start (it was only a few spots on tp). So now I'm thinking I oved on 23rd when my hcg was so low / only just gone, which would make the spotting ib. I'm having symptoms too - I've got a cold, I had backache yesterday, I had a headache yesterday, I'm tired and weeing a lot. I took a test this morning and it was a bfn so at least ill know its not leftover hcg if I get a positive over the next few days! I know ALL of these symptoms can be explained away, the positive opks can be due to leftover hcg and the spotting can be due to dtd so I'm not getting my hopes up too much, but think even though its very unlikely it's not impossible! So ill be testing on cheapies over the next few days :haha: it's just an excuse to POAS really!

So either I'm 7dpo or I'm cd12 and waiting to ovulate! Anyone else symptom spotting?

Anniebobs that sounds really promising! When will uou test again? I think you have ib not af so def 7dpo :)

Annie - That does sound promising! It definitely isn't impossible at all! This could be it! Wooohoo! ;) Welcome to the TWW. And somehow you are ahead of me now because I am only 4DPO. ;) I can't wait to hear the news in a week or so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->