Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Linny - are you excited about the results?

AFm: slight temp increase this morning. Bloated and boobs tender when prodded. All previously mentioned frequent gas and urination have stopped. On another note, my fingers and wrist are very bruised and hurt so bad I can barely hold anything.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2
Linny- wow!!!!! Congrats on having a girl! I know you felt you would relate better to one! That is amazingly exciting!

Garfie: so once I peak just ignore the monitor until my next period? It did give me another peak today.

Jessica: ouch! Ice that.

I've been going through my notebook and I think I O'd yesterday. Think we need to BD one more time tonight to cover all bases. I sure hope this is a good egg.

Jrepp - Yeah I am! :) RE: your arm, ooo that doesn't look happy. I agree with ice pack advice...also maybe where you punctured it you could put some antiseptic salve? Just to make sure. x

LL - Thanks love! When's your 20 week? Also, did you say you were finding out or staying yellow? x

SLg - Got my fingers crossed for you love! A valentines baby would be sweet X

The frer I took this morning came back negative. Hubby says he thinks it's still to early but with no symptoms and a negative hpt I think I'm moving on to March.

Linny - I am definitely going to find out as long as baby is cooperative! I would prefer a girl as well. I will be 20 weeks on March 21 but we won't schedule the u/s until my next appointment (Feb 24)

Jrepp - I am sorry about your BFN. :hugs:

Jrepp - :hugs: sorry love, there's still a day or two before you're completely out. If so - wine. X

LL - oh excellent ! I'm so excited to see what you're having! Not long now. X

Jrepp im stalking here day by day and im liking ur temp rise x

hey girls! linny-congrats on team pink! so excited, girls are awesome!

afm- got af last night. called my dr (he he) to make sure I can still do the injections even though I won't be able to see him til hopefully Monday. he said yes and I apologize for calling him on Valentine's day. meds are ordered, so here we go! hopefully I can get in to see him Monday!

Thanks penguin! Valentines day is a fitting day to ask I think :) good luck love! X

good luck to you too jrepp. so sorry for all the pains you've been having. you're such a trooper. hopefully we can be bump buddies together!

my friend sent this to me on fb...I thought it was very insightful!https://www.resolve.org/support-and...e-outlets-to-grieving-during-infertility.html

Thanks penguin. I hope so too! This is our month to catch up!

For the past couple of days, my nose has been running non stop and I can't stop sneezing. I feel like I am getting a cold, but don't have any of the normal cold symptoms. My skin is hot but I'm not running a fever either. I have no idea what is going on lol.

I am quite sad today though because my cousins wife (who was due 3 days before my edd with pregnancy #1) is in the hospital hooked up to monitors. Her baby boy's heartbeat was fading in and out, and they discovered that his heart was malformed. They are talking about an emergency C-section followed by immediate open heart surgery to fix the valves. She is 31 weeks along, so it is very early still.

Ah god that is horrible Jrepp. I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope it turns out as well as possible. Xx

Thanks ladies! She is doing fine now, and they will know more on Tuesday.

Afm: period cramps are on the rise, so I think AF will be here tomorrow.

oh that's terrible. I hope they can help sooner than later. how scary.

you might be having some seasonal allergies jrepp. sounds like what I get all the time! we've had some crazy weather this year.

I just had a double baby shower today for 2 co-workers. one that just had a baby boy and one that is having a girl. got my baby fix for now! my hubby wasn't too happy and said I would be baby crazy afterwards. lol. maybe.... anyway, had a good time with good friends!

Jrepp that is really sad :-( I hope her baby will be ok.

Maybe your symptoms are pregnancy related, your chart looks good! When will you test if she hasn't shown up?

I'm just waiting for af to go so I can get ready for this next cycle! I'm trying grapefruit juice and conceive plus for cm. ordered my opks. I'm going to temp so I know if I ov. Want to get started !!

Hey everyone how are we all?

I think I'm 5/6 dpo so nothing exciting this week. The boring bit of the tww.
To the ladies waiting for af- have you counted yourself out already?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->