Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Just jrepp due tomorrow or weds? But her temps look not bad so i keep popping on to check if she is awake yet!

I know Celine, I keep popping on to see if she's tested yet :)

I have an RE appt today and if all goes well, she'll release me to my regular OB. SO nervous but excited for it too. Just really hoping everything is still ok.

Hi all - sorry I've been MIA. I've been having a serious think about whether to wait until after next AF to try again. My mood has been very up-and-down; add to this the fact I've started back on my antidepressants and it was seriously putting me off TTC.

However, a few weeks' thinking and settling and we're officially back on the wagon for TTC! I saw my doc today and he said a) I'm fine to stay on my antidepressants while pregnant next time and b) we're fine to start trying again, as long as I feel emotionally ready.

What have I missed? Any BFPs?! :D

Here ya go ladies, bfn just as I suspected. Temp dropped quite a bit so I think AF is on the way. I think I'm going to start a video blog of my ttc journey.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 6
apple, we are buddies this month. I'm also 5 dpo and just waiting for the tww to pass. I'm extra hopeful this month so the wait seems forever.

Jrepp- *grrr* I kept trying to squint and see if I could find a line but no luck :(

I am getting panicky. I have a scan scheduled in 2 hours and for some reason I'm super nervous. If it all goes ok I'll be passed on to my regular OB but I am SO scared something went wrong in the last week.

It's all right. I'm just waiting for AF to come so I can schedule the sis. I learned a lot this cycle though.

I completely understand your nervousness about being released to the regular Ob. You've already made it to 8 weeks though, so you are past one of the biggest danger zones. Please update when you get back. Praying everything is perfect on there

apple, we are buddies this month. I'm also 5 dpo and just waiting for the tww to pass. I'm extra hopeful this month so the wait seems forever.

Yay we can go insane together! Who will cave and test first . .

Just got back from scan and I'm measuring right on track at 8w5d so I've never been ahead this pregnancy, just 3-4 days behind or on track down to the day.

Heartbeat was 179, baby 8w5d, we could see everything really well, including the umbilical cord and spine. I feel a bit better now.

Yay!! Do you know what side you implanted on?

She didn't say but the placenta is in the middle/little to the right? She pointed out the placenta and cord but that's it.

Jrepp- so sorry hun! We will catch up sometime! FX for next month!

So I went to see the dr today. 8mm cyst on my right ovary.:cry: No meds this month. He said to wait a month, I told him I already have and why am I getting cysts when I wasn't on the meds. He thought I might have O'd on my own. So this month we try birth control pills to decrease hormones and rid of the cyst. Oh poo. So I go in 21 days from now. Ugg so frustrating! I asked him what his thoughts are on my chances of conceiving and he thought they were good. He is worried more about my scar tissue than the endo but we will just monitor my pain for now.

Hows everyone feeling?

I'm so sorry penguin! I know it doesn't help any, but it Is possible to get pregnant after the cyst heals. My sil had several cysts and got pregnant the month the last one healed up.

I had a pretty fun evening. I got a microscope yesterday and hubby agreed to letting me look at his sperm under the microscope. I'm no expert by any means, but I think my husband has super sperm. From what I could count he had about 80 million sperm per milliliter and he ejaculated 3 milliliters (210 million sperm). When I looked about 30 minutes after he :blush: you know, I would say 95% were rapidly moving around 3% were slow movers and only 2% were dead. I only saw a few with a big head, and very few with tail or neck problems. It was so awesome to see the little guys up close and personal, but I feel bad for killing them of.

Here is a pic of what I saw

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 13
That's awesome Jessica. I'm a microbiologist and I think everything looks so much cooler under a microscope. Fascinating!

Sorry for your disappointing news Penguin. Hang in there. I also get cysts and I can get them either from a natural ovulation or ovulating on the meds. You should be good to go next month. All of mine have shrunk on their own in one month.

Penguin - Sorry to hear you still have a cyst. :( That is annoying that you'll have to go on BCP for this cycle. I know this waiting game must be a huge pain, but I agree with everyone that you still have a good chance of conceiving soon, and it's a great sign that your doctor thinks so too. The wait is tedious now, but when you finally get your BFP it will all be worth it!

Jrepp - Wow! That is pretty neat! I love that you do your own little science experiments in your free time. :winkwink: Sounds like your hubby definitely has super sperm. It shouldn't be long before you get your BFP!

Jrepp how cool!
Penguin im so sorry but i also have a friend who conceived once the cycst was removed

Penguin - sorry to hear about the cyst :( if you're ovulating on your own, that's good though! Hopefully the BC will reduce the cyst :)

Jrepp - WOW! That sounds AMAZING! Anything like that fascinates me. I'd love to see DH's sperm! ...that sounds weird. :blush:

Well, it looks like the one day I missed the OPKs, I also missed my positive! My chart is doing a definite 'you ovulated' pattern. I'll hopefully get my crosshairs tomorrow. Ah! Wasn't expecting it!! We BD 2 days before and the day of O (if I did O..), so there's a chance for me, although I'm not too hopeful. Just so happy that something is finally going on, yay! :happydance:

Jrepp - you and your experiments crack me up. :haha: I'm impressed your dh let you examine his little lads :) anyway. It all sounds like they're in good working order.

Penguin - sorry to hear about the cyst delaying things.... Pretty good your doctor thinks you've got a good chance of conceiving though....that's great news to take away! X

Beb- hope you caught your egg!

Gr - that's great news, I'm so glad the scan went well and baby is measuring bang on!

Jrepp, wow that's pretty cool! And it's good all looked healthy thro your microscope (I wrote microsperm at first, haha!) sorry this month isn't looking good but stay positive :)

Penguin sorry to hear about the cysts. It's good they do think you will conceive though, really good news. Hope the next cycle on bcp goes quickly and the cyst disappears soon.

Bobvern glad you've ovulated! Was it earlier than usual? I hope you caught the egg, sounds like you have a good chance! Lucky you being in the tww, I'm jealous hehe!!

I'm waiting for af to go, the bleed after the mc and this one seem to drag on with brown long after the bleeding has stopped, it's horrible. I just want to start dtd and getting ready for ov!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->