Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Mrs W - I usually O around day 19 - 22, so was later than normal at day 28, but I was expecting it to take longer after the MC. I've heard women who have to wait 6 weeks plus for O and thought I'd be one of them, since I've suffered from long cycles in the past (60+ days). I don't want to get tooooo excited though in case my temps drop again tomorrow!

Shouldn't be too much longer for you now :D x

Oh I see, that's good news then! My af came on time after my mc but not sure I oved so I'm temping this cycle. I usually ov cd20 ish so a while yet. X

lol, hubby has been a real trooper.....and if nothing else it got me out of his hair for a few hours lol. I don't know what else I can experiment on at the moment.

Still waiting for AF to arrive. She is officially late. Typical of my body to take its time when time is of the essence lol.

There is all kinds of fun to be had with a microscope! Do you have a pond or any stagnant water nearby? You can usually see amoebas and such in that water. Plenty of bacteria too but depends on the strength of your microscope as to if you can see them.

Thanks Sara. I meant ttc wise. I tried the blood on an hpt, found out hubby's blood type at home and got a sneak peek at his swimmers. I don't know what else there is to do at home though lol.

I am getting really frustrated. Still no AF and negative hpt. This bitch needs to show up so I can get my ultrasound scheduled

That's so frustrating that af is being a bitch! Show up on time or not at all!

7/8 dpo for me. Had some nausea but don't take that too seriously yet. Everything else normal slightly sore boobs (when I press them to check lol)

Any symptoms ttc's?

Is it possible to have aa period with no bleeding lol? I have been cramping since Saturday but no spotting. Cervix is slightly open so hopefully its on the way. I did email the nurse and see if we could schedule the sis for next week.

Apple - are you counting the nausea or writing it off for now?

bebvern, hope you catch that egg. bd time sounds promising!

jrepp, take a test and it will come! Lol. thanks for all the well wishes. I'm hoping I can get on the ball next month. yesterday I realized that 21 days I will be on a plane to Arizona! so I'm skipping pills to try to extend the time before my next period. ha ha. made a follow up with the dr the day after I return to make sure I can get in.

Writing it off for now unless it continues or gets worse as it's not that abnormal for me.

Take a test and af will show to ruin your Poas party.

Got blood work results back. I ovulated!! Two months in a row!! :dance:

Yeay slg! Thats great news!
Jrepp where is af grrrr

slg did you test today? lol i did.
8/9 dpo what was i thinking?
but..

do you see lines or am i mad?

Attachments

• testtwice.png
    testtwice.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 9
Apple -I don't think you're mad.I did some tweaking to bring them out - I see them. That is really early. Did they come up in the 5 mins?

Attachments

• 2lines.png
    2lines.png
    155.7 KB · Views: 6
Thanks linnypops!

Yeah its early but I got bfp this early with my pg in July only my chemical didn't show up till later.

The tests are 10mui and the lines came up in 5 mins picture taken at 10mins. I've had Evaps on these but not pink ab within the time limit. Trying not to get too excited...

If they're pink and within the limit apparently they're not evaps...Or at least that's my understanding. :) I am quietly confident for you! Will you test again tomorrow am?

I will be testing just try and stop me! im going to try with another brand, though it's not as sensitive so I'll probably use both.

Put it this way all the Evaps I had last month weren't like this that's why I'm quietly excited too.

Good luck apple! When are you goin to retest?

Afm still no AF and the doctor said I can't have the sis until my period comes. She said I might have to go back on bcp too:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->