Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Thanks celine, ill keep testing now with both hpts and opks - I've got to get a positive on one of them eventually! So next test will be in the morning. I'm not a patient person and I've got a bag of ics so why not! I don't take bfns personally so ill be ok either way! I know some people don't ov in the first cycle after mc though so I'm still sortof expecting AF to show, especially with the spotting yesterday and Wednesday.

Thanks literati, I know I've maybe skipped ahead now! The first cycle is a mess isn't it :haha: but I'm definitely not imagining the symptoms, I forgot to mention I'm extra sweaty and spotty. I don't normally get spotty before AF, just occasionally during. I'm glad you both don't think I'm totally crazy! I just have this feeling that it was ib... Hopefully next week we'll both have news!

Hi ladies.

Sorry to just come here to vent but I'm really annoyed. Me an oh discussed doing smep and he agreed and we were meant to start cd10. He was ill that day, couldn't be bothered cd12 or cd13 but said we'd do this morning (cd14) he has some issues with Erm finishing the job in the past so we used the turkey baster method (lol) to co drive both times in the end.

So this morning because we've got visitors I said to do that, which involves him doing it in a pot (tmi!!) he came out of the bathroom and said he'd done it but just cleared the tubes and I wouldn't want it anyway so he chucked it because he's not cleared the tubes in 10 days! It's now cd14, I gotta high on the fertility monitor yesterday and we've still not DTD in any shape or form!

The sperms won't have had time to build up again until tomorrow night, especcially if he hasn't 'cleared the tubes' for 10 days! I'm spending a fortune on supplements for his little swimmers and all I ask is that we DTD, or even just do it in a pot, every few days for 1 week a month and he can't even do that!
Soooo had enough now.

Ill be nice to him til after ov and not make an issue of it because it will make him even less able to perform but we really need to discuss what's needed to make babies before next cycle.

Grrr.

Xxx

Oh munchkin Im so sorry! I don't think men realize how much their actions affect our emotions and how short a time frame we really have to conceive. I feel for ya. :hugs:

Well as for me I am cd15. I've been doing my OPKs since Wed and no signs of O yet. Im pretty sure its not coming this month after 2 AFs this month. poop. Talked to DH about doing the full stim treatment again which costs us $1200 US dollars for all the injections. He said we should start a fundraiser! I actually have friends that said we should do the same thing since we've been trying for 4 yrs.

Munchkin - Wow, that really does sound SO frustrating. No wonder you needed to vent! So sorry that things aren't working out this month and your hubby is not cooperating. I know it's a lot of pressure for them and they sometimes feel "used" but they should realize how much they want a baby too, and they are completely in control of whether it can happen or not! We bring our ingredient each month; we only ask that they bring theirs (lots and lots of it, preferably!). :haha:

I am assuming by the fact that you said his swimmers won't regenerate until tomorrow and that he is on a supplement to help his sperm quality, that he is known to have a low sperm count? Forgive me if you've told me this before - there are so many people on this thread that sometimes I get mixed up. :blush: If he does have low sperm count so you can only dtd every other day, then I suggest you not panic and just try to do it FIRST THING tomorrow (or as soon as you're able). There are multiple fertile days of course, so even though you are missing a "high" fertile day, I'm sure tomorrow will be just as high. This is very aggravating of course, but try not to lose faith! You really only have to dtd one time to make a baby, and yes more times definitely help a lot...but you'll still have a chance this month! I agree that you'll probably need to have a talk with your hubby once all the BDing is over with for this month. :hugs:

Penguin - Forgive me for my ignorance, but what is a "full stim treatment." I'm not too familiar with these things. Whatever it is, if it's going to help you get pregnant, then I'd say a fundraiser isn't a bad idea - especially if your friends are saying the same thing. That is a pricey thing, and you really have been trying for a very long time. You deserve this so much!

As for me, stupid Ovufriend switched my ovulation day from CD12 to CD13. I am convinced I still ovulated CD12, but I am too lazy to fiddle with Ovufriend and convince it otherwise, so I have to deal with my chart saying I am only 4DPO when I should be 5DPO! I suppose it could be right...but I am annoyed either way. :growlmad:

Literati - how annoying!! At least you know where you are. But at this stage it's a big difference between 4 and 5dpo!! I've had to mess with fertility friend before because I know better than it does!

Penguin thanks for understanding! At cd15 you've still got time but I agree, after 4 yrs you deserve a fundraiser!!

AFM me and oh went out this evening (v rare!) so we're lots happier, and although I had ewcm today my opks are still very pale so I think we've got time. Literati we've never had ohs sperm tested as we got pregnant after 3 and 5 months each time but I think it takes at least 24 hrs to regenerate?? And I always tried to give him 48. And I know his body is not used to producing that often so I figure it won't know to produce soerm that often if you get what I mean!!

Celine how are you honey?

How's everyone else?
Xx

Oh ok. They say if there isn't a problem with low sperm, then every 24 hours is totally fine. But obviously you should just do what works for you and if it feels like his sperm wouldn't be used to regenerating that quickly, then you should trust your gut! That's GREAT that you still have time. Good luck getting him into bed tomorrow. ;) And getting pregnant after 3 and 5 months is really good...so sounds like you shouldn't have any trouble getting pregnant again! Woohoo! I really hope this will be everyone's month!

Munchkin - Wow, that really does sound SO frustrating. No wonder you needed to vent! So sorry that things aren't working out this month and your hubby is not cooperating. I know it's a lot of pressure for them and they sometimes feel "used" but they should realize how much they want a baby too, and they are completely in control of whether it can happen or not! We bring our ingredient each month; we only ask that they bring theirs (lots and lots of it, preferably!). :haha:

I am assuming by the fact that you said his swimmers won't regenerate until tomorrow and that he is on a supplement to help his sperm quality, that he is known to have a low sperm count? Forgive me if you've told me this before - there are so many people on this thread that sometimes I get mixed up. :blush: If he does have low sperm count so you can only dtd every other day, then I suggest you not panic and just try to do it FIRST THING tomorrow (or as soon as you're able). There are multiple fertile days of course, so even though you are missing a "high" fertile day, I'm sure tomorrow will be just as high. This is very aggravating of course, but try not to lose faith! You really only have to dtd one time to make a baby, and yes more times definitely help a lot...but you'll still have a chance this month! I agree that you'll probably need to have a talk with your hubby once all the BDing is over with for this month. :hugs:

Penguin - Forgive me for my ignorance, but what is a "full stim treatment." I'm not too familiar with these things. Whatever it is, if it's going to help you get pregnant, then I'd say a fundraiser isn't a bad idea - especially if your friends are saying the same thing. That is a pricey thing, and you really have been trying for a very long time. You deserve this so much!

As for me, stupid Ovufriend switched my ovulation day from CD12 to CD13. I am convinced I still ovulated CD12, but I am too lazy to fiddle with Ovufriend and convince it otherwise, so I have to deal with my chart saying I am only 4DPO when I should be 5DPO! I suppose it could be right...but I am annoyed either way. :growlmad:
No ignorance, it's just what my dr calls it. It's gonal-f or fermara (sp?) for 9-11 days and then ovidrel to drop the fertilized egg. :winkwink:

So my question is, how late can you ovulate in the cycle?

So my question is, how late can you ovulate in the cycle?

I ov'd on cd27 last month!! Seriously I think some women with very long cycles or after mc ov really late, I don't think there's a limit hon x

Yea i ovulated like cd21 last cycle :)

Munchkin my hubby has similiar issues btw, it was a miracle we conceived this last time but he has issues oerforming under pressure :(

Thanks for explaining, Penguin! :) Also, I agree that there is no limit to when you ovulate. I'm sure you could ovulate CD40 if your cycles were really messed up!

How is everyone today? I'm confused by my temps this cycle. They have now dropped two nights in a row, but thankfully they are still well above coverline (and I also checked and they are still above some of my early on temps with my last pregnancy). So, I guess I shouldn't worry about that. I'm hoping they go back up a little tomorrow.

Last night I couldn't eat my supper because I was so sensitive to smells and I kept gagging and feeling so grossed out. Then because I didn't eat I felt nauseous all evening. I would like to call that a pregnancy sign, but truly this happens to me every month so I know it's just a normal "me" sign. Sigh!

Hi literati. It could still be a good sign but I know what you mean, I seem to get pregnancy symptoms every month, but only since I started ttc! Lol!!

Celine yes if it wasn't for the turkey baster method we'd have never conceived! My oh has no issues completing the job ahem but finds it extremely hard to do it during actual BDing! I always read the posts in ttc where people were just relaxing and seeing what happened as they were BDing all the time anyway and it was totally alien to me! X

AFM I am still testing neg on opks and my fertility monitor still says high but my boobs are hurting and I'm getting ov twinges like a do after ov so I'm praying I've not missed it :( I've only ever ov'd as early as cd14 once though so it's unlikely it was any earlier. Oh seems to be on board now, we DTD this morning and he offered to do it again thus evening too! I said tomorrow morning would do ;) hopefully we can keep this up til after ov x

That's great that you finally dtd! I hope you didn't miss it, but it's possible you're just getting some ovulation signs before ovulating this time. Stranger things have happened! ;) Glad to hear your hubby is cooperating now. I hope this month is your (our) month!

DH has no problem finishing when BDing (for the most part...not that performance anxiety has never hit him since TTC)...but I know what you mean about "just relaxing and seeing if things happen since we BD all the time anyway" is a foreign concept to you! Now that we're TTC, we actually have to *schedule* BDing. If we ever did the NTNP method, I don't think I'd ever get preg because we only dtd about twice a month otherwise and it's rarely anywhere close to my fertile period! haha

Oooh all these signs and symptoms, glad ur dh is n boad munchkin ;) literati i know what u mean about symotom spotting , i try to avoid it but when ttc how can u?

Me- nothing, still not feeling pregnant, symptoms are gone, im hatng myself and my body for thinking its been preg since april with nothing to show but weight gain. I dont even know how many weeks i should be im just awaiting wed confirmation. Finally the weather is looking rubbish, both times ive bn told no hb ive gine home to beautiful sunshine and i wonder why doesit have to be so joyfull outside.
Ok no more debbie downer!
Anniebobs did u poas?

Oh celine. I know you'll feel so much better when you have some answers on Wednesday.,it must be so hard to be hopeful but it is possible it will be ok xx
Yes literati, I have no idea how women got pregnant at all before opks and temping and nagging at their men! Lol!
Afm I got an eggy on the fertility monitor this morning. Yay! And I got a nearly pos on my opk last night and this morning so I should ov either tomorrow or Wednesday..my temps are still crazy though, I don't know what's wrong with them or if it means my hormones are all messed up?

How's everyone else? :hugs: to all xx

Pointless post but I got a proper bfp opk this afternoon. Yay!

Munchkin - Excellent on the positive OPKs! Looks like you didn't miss your chance this month. Good luck with your final BDing! This could be it! Woohoo! That is so strange about your crazy temps, though. That is a very weird looking chart you have this month! Hopefully things will regulate once you've ovulated.

Celine - Being a debbie downer is totally understandable at this point. :( You have had such a rough go and you really deserve some good news. I do hope your news on Wednesday is good, but I know you are pretty sure it won't be. :hugs: I am glad for your sake that at least the weather is crappy. I totally understand that feeling...it's almost as if the weather is mocking you at times. "Oh, you're having a terrible day? I'm going to make it SO bright and sunny outside so that you feel even worse about it!"

As for me, I've had a bad headache the last 2 days, so that hasn't been fun. I am feeling irritable and edgy today so that could be PMS rearing its ugly head, or hopefully it's just pregnancy hormones! :p It's Labour Day here so I have the day off. I'm going to try to enjoy it but I feel so much pressure to have fun because it's my last day off and I'm just getting really depressed about having to go back to work tomorrow.

Hi, I've been trying to keep up but haven't had time to reply much, I've been swamped with work.

Celine :hugs: I am truly hoping for the best on Wednesday but if its what you're expecting then know we are all here for you. There are no words for how awful you must be feeling right now. I'm glad the weather is with you at least.

Munchkin I'm glad you didn't miss the big o! I have to confess I am one of them girls who just dtd and gets pregnant! Took us 2&3 cycles to get pg before without tracking o at all, I just stopped saying no as much to my hubby :haha: But seriously I hope you're both ok. I just don't think men understand how it all works really. It does have to be spelled out to them.

Penguin I'm sorry you're finding it hard to pinpoint o, but I know some people do o late in their cycle so hopefully it's coming soon for you.

Literati I hope you enjoy your time off, I know what you mean about dreading going back though! Hopefully the headache is a pg symptom, I've had one for almost a week and am trying to convince myself that it is when really I'm just ill!

I've taken a pg test each morning based on my suspected ib at 5&6dpo, so I'm now 10dpo and had stark white bfns until this morning. Don't know if its just an indent or what but I think there was something there this morning. Ill be testing again tomorrow so fingers crossed. If there's nothing there then ill be taking a break from POAS and just seeing how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->