Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

How cute!! Can't wait to have one of those pictures for myself. I am so glad everything is going well!

I went to the allergist today. They are going to do blood testing for food allergies and a skin prick test for environmental factors. Oddly enough they are also going to check to see if I am allergic to my own blood. I go back August 20th but I am going to call and see if I can get in before ovulation.

Good luck on the allergy testing. Never heard of being allergic to your own blood. Hope you get some answers!

Yay penguin!! Amazing how a little blob can already be cute! I'm really excited for you.

Penguin - Aww, what a cute little ultrasound pic! Glad all is well! :)

Thanks...yes, I am excited. I don't feel like it's going to happen particularly soon but I've been losing my mucous plug for weeks and having more frequent braxton hicks...some of which are painful. However, nothing has really ramped up lately so I feel like I'm at a bit of a standstill.

Just a quick update from me: as of yesterday I was still spotting after AF for a total of 3 days heavy bleeding and 4 days of spotting. I'm not sure why the spotting is happening as I have never spotted pre/post period before. Hubby is set to go out of town for a work thing on the 13-14 of this month, which may or may not be during ovulation.

Yesterday was my sil's baby shower bbq. Not only did I have hives through the whole thing but I couldn't stand to be there. Everywhere I went people were talking about what their pregnancy was like/baby talk and I just felt like it was a constant reminder of what I lost. I know its a baby shower and that sort of thing is expected, but I didn't expect the raw emotion of the day.

I just spent 3 hours creating an intro for my youtube videos. What do you guys think?

[youtube]4gGu0f_czWU[/youtube]

Hi Jrepp. I'm not surprised at all you found it so difficult. I already have my dd and am pregnant again but I'm dreading the next get together of my friends from antenatal cos they all already have 2. Pathetic I know. Everyone would understand xx I can't see the intro hon?

Sorry I can see it now! That's fab, well done! When I was off B and B I still followed your blog :) hope the spotting stops soon :( xxx

Thanks for all the support ladies! Can't do it without all of you!

Jrepp- omg I love the video! Looks like the beginning of a real movie! Nice job! Hope things start being back to normal for you soon. What a mess!

Got a call from my Dr today, guess I have a bladder infection. Haven't noticed anything new except more peeing. Lol

Sara, anything new with you?

Thanks ladies! It was a lot of work but I think it will make my vlog more appealing. Next up is an end screen with clickable links and custom thumbnails.

I tried the conceive plus lube and we loved it. The only thing is 2 days later I had what appeared to be ewcm, but turned out to be the lube exiting the premises. It gelled up weirdly which has me worried that I am going to think I'm having fertile mucus sooner or miss it because I think it's the lube. Im on CD 11 today so ovulation should be sometime mid next week.

On another note: I have been working very hard on a gluten free cookbook that contains fertile friendly recipes. I finished it yesterday and uploaded it as an ebook on amazon.com. If you have amazon unlimited you can borrow it for free. Here are the links for the us and uk because I think that is where everyone is

US link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MG64EU8
UK link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00MG64EU8?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

Jr - gorgeous video :hugs: have you tried grapefruit juice to help with ewcm? Hun

Penguin- hope that gets sorted soon Hun - if only we had a magical mirror to see inside eh? :hugs:

Munchkin - how are you feeling Hun?

Afm - my chart looks like it's behaving - I'm still not trusting it though :dohh: tomorrow I'm off to turkey for a few days and debating whether to take a test with me!!!

:hugs:

X

I've never heard of the grapefruit test before. What is it?

I would say leave the test for when you get home......of course the poas in me says why not take a few lol. What are you going to turkey for?

Jr - you drink the grapefruit juice from af to ovulation - supposed to make your cm more stretchier therefore better for his swimmers😜

I am off to turkey for a holiday the same place me and hubby was boyfriend then went 7 years ago :kiss:

I have packed some sssshhh along with some girly things booooooo!

:hugs:

X

I would have packed some too imagine if af doesn't show and you didn't have a test!?

Grapefruit the only thing I haven't tried but yes it's meant to be good for ewcm. Can't stand it myself! Garfie I'd definitely take tests with you. If I'm going to be away any time after 9dpo I take tests every time. I've worked out that if I don't test from 10dpo I convince myself I'm DEFINITELY pregnant and I'm gutted when I'm not. The build up of bfns for a few days prepares me.

Penguin glad you're finding out what's going on. Although peeing a lot wouldn't give anything away for me!!

I'm doing ok, I'm pretty positive but I think I feel like I'm still ttc and the pregnancy is just the next stage in trying and it may or may not end up with a baby of you get my point? I've got a stinky cold (which I always have for most of first tri - stupid immune system) and had a horrendous nose bleed at work yesterday. I'm feeling starving hungry to the point I feel sick unless I eat then I can't eat much and if I do I get bloated. Nearly burst into tears again at work just because someone had agreed to an interview (I make radio programmes, that happens 20 times a day!!) so it all feels pretty first tri 'normal'. First scan next Thursday which is terrifying.

Oh munchkin! Prayers for you! I was so very scared at first too! Every time I wiped I would wait to see blood on the toilet paper. I even had a nightmare I did. It's so scary but if it's meant to be then all will be fine. We just never know when it will finally happen. Good luck Thursday!

Awe munchkin! Hormones are a cruel joke to women everywhere. I am so sorry. I bet your scan is going to go swimmingly though and baby munchkin is doing fabulous.

You can pretty much count me out for this cycle! Got a positive opk yesterday (cd13) but last time we did anything was cd10. We did get one bd session in yesterday at 6pm, but I think it was too late. Pretty sure I'm just going to cry for the next 2 weeks and start all over again at the end of the month.

Aww jrepp timing might not of been perfect but it's still within the 'fertile window'.

Yes Jrepp you're not out yet. It's hard keeping a perfect BDing record going month after month :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->