Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Munchkin - all those first tri symptoms sound like a good sign.

AFM - some may have already seen on another thread, but Nevada Leanne was born on August 8 (her due date!) at 3:00 am. 8 lbs 11 oz and 21 1/4" long. I've never been happier and more in love!

Aww congratulations literati!! What a healthy size too. Love all these rainbow babies finally meeting their mummy's!

Potty training starts today, while I still have some energy. Wish me luck!

Aww congratulations literati!! What a healthy size too. Love all these rainbow babies finally meeting their mummy's!

Potty training starts today, while I still have some energy. Wish me luck!

Good luck! I need to start up again with DS we tried the three day one but he wasn't ready yet. Hoping he is soon don't want two in nappies. Lovely bump btw x

Thanks, everyone!

Annie - I love your profile pic! You look great! Good luck with potty training!

Apple - wow, third trimester for you already! How are you feeling these days!?

Thanks Apple and literati, the pic was taken at 20 weeks so could do with taking another because the bumps looking quite a bit bigger now!

Potty training is exhausting! Could do with a large glass of wine right about now :haha: guess my timings a bit off!

Aww congrats literati! Nice name too! I'm so very happy for you, finally!

Annibobs I love the pic, you look stunning!

Forgive me if I already told you ladies but my DD has another sibling on the way...10 days before me! My ex's ex-gf (long story) is expecting on march 2nd. Lol she is currently on bedrest due to a tear on her placenta. Please keep her in your thoughts...we have become pretty close friends regardless lol.

Afm- things are still going well here. Not much has changed, still a lil nausea between meals and icky feeling with teeth brushing...munchkin- I know what you mean about feeling bloated when you eat too much. Just waiting for my next appt on Tuesday.

Thanks, everyone!

Annie - I love your profile pic! You look great! Good luck with potty training!

Apple - wow, third trimester for you already! How are you feeling these days!?

I know I can't believe I've made it to third tri. I'm doing okay apart from my SPD is back and worse then with DS.

Penguin - she is in my prayers

AFM: ovulated way early this cycle and not sure if we got in enough bd to count. Ovulated day 8, 10 and then 13 and 14. My positive opk was cd 13 and temp jumped cd 14. I've been kind of crampy and having loads of creamy cm, but that's about it. Hubby is leaving in a few hours for California on an over night work trip. I don't want him to go.

Fx for you jrepp! Tell him to leave a shirt with his scent for you to cuddle with! Lol I'm the opposite, love it when he leaves for a few days....

So, had a scare last night. Went to use the bathroom at 2am, got a drink of water and felt a gush. Ran to the bathroom to find bright red blood. It went away after 5 or so wipes then had some bowel upset (tmi I know). Called the nurse hotline who recommended bedrest and call the Dr. So I did call him at 2am. He said it's not uncommon and to come in this week for a scan. It's changed to brown now. Still scary!

So sorry you had a scare, seems these rainbow babies like to keep us on our toes :hugs: you've had a good scan already so hopefully it's nothing. How quickly do you think you'll be able to get in for a scan?

Thinking of you penguin! I hope it isn't anything serious.

Thanks ladies. I'm sure I'll be able to get in Monday, Tuesday at the latest. So I did end up leaving my bed and went to a birthday party. Didn't do much but eat and sit. Lol Sunday will be a lazy day tho. I'll keep you up to date.

That's scary penguin. Get your feet up and keep us updated :hugs:

Good luck with the scan penguin. Bleeding is ways scary however normal it might be!

All went well at the Dr. Baby was moving around waving and kicking. I cried like a baby! Hb 168, baby measures about 4cm. Dr says it's my miracle baby. 1 in 250 chance of a miscarriage. I'll be going back next Wed for my next appt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->