Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

So glad baby was all good penguin. Scans are scary abd you assume the worst but here's to lots more happy scans :)

That is awesome penguin. You defibitely deserve a good weep. So happy for you xx

hey ladies! I just lost my little one about 10 days ago.
My bleeding had just gotten really bad. :(

I am hoping this time goes by quickly so that we can try again.

This was my first baby.

I'm sorry to hear that pinky mum. If you read back this thread has been going for a while. Lots of us are now pregnant with our rainbows or have given birth. There are still some ttc.

My story:
I had a Mmc in aug found out when I was supposed to be 8 weeks but baby hadn't grown had two d&cs. I got a new job and choose to hold out ttc until nov I got pregnant in dec but had a chemical two cycles after that I got pg with my rainbow baby.

It took me a while to ov but that's because the first d&cs didn't work so still had hcg in my system. Are you still testing positive?

So happy for you penguin, I know how much of a relief it is to see that little one wriggling away!

Punky mum I'm sorry for your loss, I hope your bleeding stops soon and that you're not waiting too long for your rainbow.

So happy for you penguin. What a relief!

Sorry for your loss punkymom. I am one of the few still trying.

Punkymom- very sorry for your loss. I remember just wantin time to go quickly so I could try again too...I wanted my rainbow so desperately. I waited for my first AF to try again and then conceived 4 cycles later. My rainbow baby is now 11 days old and I can say, although with sadness, that I know my loss was for a reason so I could have my beautiful baby girl today. Hang in there!

I'm so sorry for your loss punkymom! I've had 3 losses, the last one I had 2 scans with a hb but had spotting at 4 weeks and baby dissolved into my system around 8 weeks. 2 d&cs as well. It took a lil over a year but we're pregnant with our rainbow now! Don't give up hope, it's taken us 6 yrs

Well cycle day 1 started today. Onto cycle 15/month 16 ttc

Sorry Jrepp that's rubbish :( day 1 is always the worst, after this the cycle will pick up again. What are your plans for this cycle? X

Sorry to hear you are on cd 1 jrepp. Do you have plans this month to keep busy. It's hard not to spend the time focused in ttc x

Work started up on Wednesday and school starts Monday, so I will be at least semi busy.

[youtube]4ifgwYkepsU[/youtube]

Good. Always helps the time go faster :hugs: are you going gluten free then?

I've been gluten free since 2007. I have celiac. I wasn't the best with it because gluten containing foods taste so much better, but haven't had any gluten since June.

Ish celiac is horrible. Good luck this month jrepp. Busy is good, gets your mind off ttc as your whole world

Hi ladies. I haven't written on this board in about 9 months but I have been checking up on your progress. Looks like lots of ups and downs. I still hope for the best for all if you!

Afm- Rivkah Phyllis was born on may30th. I ended up in a c-section but everyone was healthy and happy in the end. She was 5lbs 8oz but with her great appetite she is now pushing 11lbs.

Congrats to new moms and those who are now pregnant. To those who are not hang in there. It will happen for you one way or another.

Finally heard back from the allergist and the RE regarding the testing they did in the 11th. The allergist said that the test where they injected my own blood into my arm came back positive, so basically I am allergic to myself. They called in at idiopathic autoimmune disorder. At this point I am on Zyrtec and ranitidine twice daily and if the daily hives don't go away they will do antihistamine injections. The good news is that my body can reverse the hives, but once we get them under control they can still come back.

The re had a look at the blood tests and said that while some of the numbers were off (obviously, my body is treating itself as an infection) everything is a-ok for ttc. This should not affect our chances of conception at all.

IAW congrats! So very happy for you! How's the life of a mommy?

Jrepp- glad to hear you got some answers. Can't believe you can be allergic to yourself! Crazy. Good luck ttc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->