Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

IAW congratulations! My DD was a 5lber too, so dinky!

Penguin I can't believe you're 12 weeks already, it's going quick isn't it.

Jrepp it's always good to have all the info but I'm glad to hear it doesn't affect your ttc journey.

Yes annie it certainly has! Found out Wed I'm probably having a boy! I'll try to post a pic when I get home. I'm visiting my sister in Chicago right now.

See great news on the scan penguin 12 weeks is such a milestone :)

Aww penguin congratulations! I'm guessing you won't be buying a whole load of blue baby grows just yet but it must be nice to have an idea that your having a boy!

I had a scan today and baby is measuring a week ahead which is probably the GD. I got the all clear for my holiday though so I'm off to Cyprus on Sunday for a friends wedding. I can't wait!!

Have lots of fun annie! Poo on the G.D tho. Glad baby is healthy!

Thank you Apple!

Penguin - how exciting you're having a boy! Congrats! Have you thought of a name yet?

Annie - that sucks about having GD! I hope you can keep it under control.

Yes, we've had names picked out for a long time! Kai Grant for a boy and Audrey Rene for a girl. Next visit won't be till the end of the month and will just be a tummy check. I'm just waiting on my blood work now

Just a quick pop in ladies - glad to see you are all doing well:happydance:

Is there anyone left TTC - JR, Me, ?????

:hugs:

x

I am garfie! I only pop in from time to time though and don't post much anymore, somes I just need to distance myself from ttc but still like to stalk everyone and see how they are doing! X

I think Sara is still ttc too. I know it's very frustrating. I felt so out of the loop since I was one of the last to get pg. I hope the wait is short for you all.

Garfie - good to hear from you again. How are you doing?

Penguin- congrats on being in the second trimester now!

Omg literati! I'm so excited! Feeling a lil more relief as time passes. Although I know I'm not totally in the clear. My blood work came back normal so no chromosome abnormalities. I joked with my hubby this morning that maybe my losses were girls and his sperm wanted a boy. I guess anything to make me feel less sad about the losses...

I'm still here too! I'm actually Oing today or tomorrow. DH and I got it done today before he left for work. Very un romantic as usual. We are trying until the end of the year and then the plan is for me to put an IUD back in so I can go back on my cancer preventative meds.

Feeling pretty torn lately about wanting another baby. Some days I really really do and some days not so much. I guess that's a good thing since it's not really up to me at this point.

I'm still reading along and love hearing about the pregnancies and babies!

This??

image.jpg

Although we've got a cardiac scan tomorrow so I'm not allowing myself to be at all excited yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->