Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Ahh munchkin that's amazing! I'll be exited for you then. Good luck with the next scan x

Afm I'm whale sized and waddling x

Wow, amazing, munchkin! I hope all goes well at the cardiac scan. I'm sure you're very nervous. :hugs:

Apple - yay, you're on the final stretch! Hope you can handle waddling a few more weeks yet. ;)

I can't wait to hear that your little one has a perfect little heart!

Beautiful munchkin! Such a clear scan! Congrats! It is so hard to get excited, it's too bad we have to feel that way. Fx for a wonderful heartbeat!

Apple love the waddles! So glad things are going well for you.

Afm- feeling pretty good. The little things seem to make me short of breath tho. Not much energy. Trying to clean my house for a Tupperware party this weekend. Hubby made me cry last night. Apparently I'm getting to fat and not taking care of myself like he thinks I should. I've gained about 6 pounds since my pregnancy and he has no idea about the depression I have felt fire the past few years trying to make a baby for him. Tomorrow is my 34th birthday. We are good now and apparently I can eat what I want and be stress free while pregnant and we will make a "plan"after the baby is born. Ugg. Lol and I got the ok to purchase a crib for baby! Think it's too early?

Wow penguin! I can't believe your husband said that about your weight! 6 lbs is nothing and you are PREGNANT and supposed to gain weight! The fact that he'll "make a plan" for after made me want to slap him haha. Sorry...I just get outraged about weight issues. I personally waited til my 20 week scan to make any large purchases, but there really is no real reason to and if you find the crib you want you should go for it. There is no such thing as 'jinxing it.' Happy (almost) birthday! Hope you enjoy your day tomorrow. I hope your depression eases and you can start to just have fun and totally enjoy this pregnancy!

Thanks ladies. It sounds really sad but the scan just felt like an anti climax and I felt like the consultant was really negative (IF we get this far this will happen etc) although oh thought she was really positive!! I just want someone to say "all looks great, you'll be fine now, just relax" but they won't because I think I'll have another few cardiac scans before we're anywhere near in the clear. Although they told us ages ago that normal rusk of cardiac problems is 1% but ours is now 3% so still pretty low?!?

Penguin your hubbie needs a massive slap! My oh wouldn't dare talk to me like that. My body, my decisions. Although I'm slightly wondering if he was trying to do the best for you? Like he's worried you'll not be happy if you're overeating? (Although in my opinion you have to eat what and when you fancy during pregnancy because your body tells you what baby and you need) I'd be telling him it was my business what I eat now or after the pregnancy so back off! Do you think you should tell him about the depression?

On the subject of baby purchases I've pretty much got everything big now but I was still buying stuff early this pregnancy (cloth nappies, wallpaper for the nursery) I figure if something did go wrong would you blame it on buying that crib??

I ordered a beautiful co sleeper crib and all the bedding etc before my 20 week scan last time and it arrived just after (days) we lost Rowan. It was hard but it was put in the garage and now I'm looking forward to getting it out again!

Munchkin - Great scan and i agree - 3% is so very low...the chances of a second consecutive loss must be much lower though surely....It mustn't be nice to live with that anxiety in any case...Wishing you the very best x

Penguin - Oh man - I had put on a stone by 12 weeks....chips were about the only thing i was into. Also, ahem your hubby! Maybe send him some articles about cravings, normal pregnancy weight gain etc etc so he can see you're averagely gaining appropriate amounts of weight. x

Munchkin - sorry you have to keep going through a few more scans before you're in the clear! 3% is definitely still VERY low though! I really hope all is well. You must be so anxious to find out.

Penguin, I'm sorry your dh upset you with his rude remark! I'm glad things are better now and I hope you have a good birthday.

Munchkin, I'm sorry you are having such anxiety. I'm am praying for you always.

AFM: another cycle another bfn. My period will probably be here Saturday. I found a place in town that has free semen analysis once a month so hubby has to go to that in October and I have a doctors appointment in 1.5 hours for shots and to discuss future options. I'm thinking that the histamine reaction might ge messing us up.

Munchkin-prayers for more good scans and no risks of cardiac issues! What was the hb?

Thank you ladies for your support. We have since made up but he is not getting any loving from me! Lol and yes I guess his intention was for me to be happy with myself and feel healthy. Since he looked in the mirror and didn't like what he saw of himself since gaining weight he assumed the same about me. I have gain about 15lbs since the surgeries and the d &cs. I'm sure a healthier lifestyle is going to be better. He now knows about the depression and feels awful about how what he said affected me.

Afm- going in next Wed for a tummy check. My sister's bought me a fetal doppler, please pray I don't get carried away with it!

Jrepp- your time is coming soon dear! Hope the semen analysis gives you more answers. Ugg, so many things to fix! Hope it all gets cleared up for you sooner than later! Fx for you!

Jrepp I hope you get answers soon. Or that bfp!

Munchkin that's a beautiful baby right there. I completely understand you needing to be told it will be ok this time. Hopefully that will come sooner rather than later, but I'm sure every scan still feels like an ordeal.

Penguin how rude of him! If you want to make a plan then make one, but being pressured into it isn't exactly inspiring!

I'm just back from an amazing holiday in Cyprus, it was DDs first abroad holiday and she loved it. I'm still managing to run, though lots slower and not as far as before I fell pregnant. GD is under control (mostly... My sugar levels did spike after a 7 course Cypriot meal :blush:) and I have another growth scan in a few weeks.

Haven't bought a thing for this baby yet but if it comes as early as DD I only have 7 weeks to go so I best get a move on! This pregnancy has gone so quick!

Thanks Annie. It won't take you long to get everything together. I could be ready tomorrow if I needed to but I'm sure I'll find a million other thjngs I 'need' before March!

Jrepp that's rubbish I'm so sorry. We all know the pain of cd1 again and again but you've really been through the mill my love :hugs: what's your next plan?

Penguin I'm glad you and oh made up. There's usual something behind it and men are about as sensitive as baby bulls sometimes :)

I had my cardiac scan and other than baby doing back flips whilst they were trying to look at delicate inflows and outflows of the heart everything looks fab. They saw the four chambers, which was the problem last time, and I'm now at low risk of cardiac problems!! The normal risk of heart problems is 1%. Because of our history for us it was 3-4% but apparently 90% of heart problems show up at this stage so we're now down to 0.3-0.4% which is still a risk but much much lower. We'll have cardiac scans at 20 and 28 weeks and normal growth scans at 28; 32 and 37 because my dd was a titch!! Feeling lots better now.

Munchkin - how wonderful! You must be so incredibly relieved! Sounds like your risk is ridiculously low at this point!

Annie - so glad you had a great holiday and are keeping that GD under control! Can't believe how close you at now! I loved finally getting to the 30 week mark!!

That's such fantastic news munchkin! Hopefully you can start to get excited now.

Literati I know it feels so close now. Need to start ticking things off my list I think! It's DH and DDs birthday next month as well and we've done nothing so far!

Penguin - I'm glad you talked to your dh about the way he made you feel. Bet he won't do that again!

Munchkin - I'm so happy your baby is doing so well! I bet getting the news was so stress relieving for you! As far as what we plan to do next, all we can do at this point is just keep trying. I have a phone consult with an re for a second opinion on Monday and I got the order from my doctor for my hubby to go in for a semen analysis. I called the place and they said they don't know the date but it will most likely be a Thursday. I'm about to do an experiment involving sperm, regular lube, preseed and concieve plus to make sure that the conceive plus and preseed aren't killing his soldiers. We are still working on eating healthier and exercising. I also spoke with a clinical psychologist at my dr appointment Thursday and she recommended acupuncture. I found a place that charges $20-$40 based on what you can afford. I'm going to give that a try.

Hi ladies

Just popping in to say hi

JR - I'm on cycle gulp! 51 - OMG the years are just flying by:wacko:

Munchkin - So pleased your scan went well and baby is doing good:hugs:

Penguin - Men can be insensitive gits at times - so glad you have made up!:happydance:

Can't believe how lovely your tickers all look ladies - they are all progressing nicely:happydance:

AFM - Hubby still not made an appointment at the Dr's to discuss the snip - so as far as I'm concerned it's still game on!!!:haha:

:hugs:

X

Garfie - good to know your hubby is still on board...even if he doesn't know it! ;) I really hope you get your rainbow NOW! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->