Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Garfie- hoping this is a sign and the window to get your rainbow!

Ahhh jrepp, thank you for posting that!! Sorry to hear your af came but it was lovely to see you in the video, you are very pretty :)

Interesting about your cold sores. I get mouth ulcers just before my af every month and often get ill so I have a theory that my egg is being fertilised, is giving off hormones to lower immune system but then not implanting. I could be very wrong but that's what I think for me!

X

Its certainly possible, but I don't know either. I used to get them every single month when I was a teenager (how embarrassing) but they went away during my period until after the septum was removed. I am wondering if my hormones are back where they should be and that's what's going on. Of course Ronny and I are convinced that I was pregnant for a very short time this month but lost it before a test would be positive. I know it sounds weird and I have a lot of symptoms every month, but there is just something telling us we had a baby and it didnt make it.

The orajel one dose cold sore treatment works well, but it leaves an unsightly scab where the sore was. I don't know that it is any better than the cold sore itself.

We are on cycle day 5 and hoping that af is gone tomorrow. Based on the previous few cycles, we are about 9 days away from O, so we need to get busy on the baby making!

Good news Jrepp if this means your hormones are getting back to normal! All you can do is keep trying.
Garfie - yay! I think that means it's def still on. Sometimes mens procrastination and disorganised ways work in our favour :) how are your cycles at the moment?
Mrs W I think our bodies 'know' sometimes. There's a difference between the optimistic cycles and the ones where we 'know' something's different.

I'm keeping everything crossed for all of you :hugs:

Thank you munchkin and huge congratulations to you. I haven't been on bnb very much, been having a break, but I am thrilled to see you are pregnant again. You really deserve your rainbow and I wish you a quiet and healthy 9 months (or 6 months to go now!)

Sorry I haven't been on here much. Been busy and hubby took my laptop with him out of town last week. I had a Dr appt for my 16 week check up on the 24th. Couldn't find a hb due to my tipped uterus, the placenta is in the way. I got another scan showing it is a boy! Super excited! Hubby went shopping on his way home for baby boy clothes! Lol. Other than that, just getting bigger. Not much else had changed. How is everyone doing?

Thanks mrs w :)
Penguin that's fab news! Although you must have had your heart in your mouth there for a bit :) and a blue bump! Hurrah.
I'm planning on staying yellow again but we've got at least 5 more scans so I hope we don't see anything! I'm doing ok, feeling much less pregnant now, just fat and constipated! It's good because I'm less tired and nauseous but the symptoms were reassuring as I won't get another scan now til 20 weeks x

Penguin - nice to have reassurance it's a boy!that must have been scary not finding the hb though.

Munchkin - hope you can settle your nerves waiting for the 20 week scan. I found it quite difficult when my symptoms dissipated but I couldn't feel kicks for reassurance yet. It's a stressful time for sure. I'm glad you're getting lots of scans this time. What is your due date again?

It's amazing to know what we are having. Hubby is having such a fun time shopping for boy clothes. He went to babys r us in between work appts and spent $100 on clothes. I've never seen him so excited!

It wasn't to surprising not to hear the hb, I wasn't able to get a clear reading from my home doppler either. Glad to know what the cause is tho. Dr said it will be easier as the baby grows and the hv is higher on my belly

Hi everyone hope all is well.

Great news on the scan munchkin you must feel reassured even though I know you won't feel calm until that baby is in your arms. Good luck at staying yellow!

Congrats on the blue bump penguin sounds like everything is going great!

Anniebobs eek not long now! Third tri goes quite fast.

Mrsw garafi and jrepp sorry you are still waiting in your rainbow I have my fingers crossed for you girls! I wish I could be of more support, I never know if me posting on here makes you feel positive or negative (I know it was hard seeing others getting babies for me but also positive that it does happen)

Hi Apple and everyone else

I still stalk you ladies and just when I think I have some good news of my own - it gets snatched away.:cry:

I got my BFP last Wednesday only to start bleeding and tests to start fading today:cry:

One good thing to come out of this heartache me and hubby had a really good talk - not just grunted/screamed at each other but really talked and we have decided to keep on trying until Christmas 2015 :happydance: (well I will be nearly 45 :haha:)

:hugs:

X

Oh Garfie I'm so sorry to hear that were you late for af or testing early? Do you think it was a chemical they are so upsetting you barely get tome to get your hopes up before it's gone.

Glad to hear you've got another year of trying and hopefully some more support now!

Apple - My cycles are so short I sometimes get to test twice - I was late (of course I begin testing early you know me a POAS addict:haha:) but by the time the big guns come out - not ics I had a fantastic lines no squinting necessary:cry:

:hugs:

X

Oh Garfie i'm so sorry to hear that, i've been lucky to never have a chemical or very early loss but after months of trying and then a bfp i know how devastating it would be. BUT it proves you're still getting pregnant and you've now got another 14 months to bag a good one! Yay!
Apple not long for you, bet you're dead excited. Are you feeling ok?
My 20 week scan is 12th november, to me that's the biggy after last time and i'm already terrified!

I'm doing well thank you just torn between desperate to get her out and wanting to enjoy this pregnancy

When I was over a week overdue with my daughter I had a total breakdown because I was so desperate to get her out but then felt so guilty for wanting the pregnancy to end cos I'd enjoyed it so much! I was sobbing!! She was 2 weeks overdue in the end ;)

Garfie I'm so sorry about your loss. At least some good came out of it though and hopefully you'll get your rainbow before too long :hugs:

Munchkin all your scans have been great so far and you've been told your risk is much less this time so I really think this is your rainbow and your 20 week scan will be an enjoyable one. I'm still nervous before every scan though, I don't think that fear ever goes away completely.

Apple it could be any day now, you must be so excited! Really hope you get your vbac.

I had a growth scan today and baby is estimated at just over 5lb. DD was 5lb4 at birth so I'm getting worried now :haha: I can't believe I'm going to have a normal sized baby this time!!

Garfie - I am so sorry you have had another loss! :hugs: so nice that you have a lot longer to try now though. Hang in there! How are you feeling?

Apple - can't believe how close you are! Good luck!

Munchkin - you must be so nervous for your ultrasound and it still seems so far away but you have a very high chance of everything being perfect. I am so sorry you have to deal with so much anxiety surrounding your ultrasound. Must be so difficult. :(

Annie - haha don't be too worried! It's good to have a normal sized baby too. :)

Hey ladies! Remember me?
Last September if anyone remembers I went through the pain of a mmc at 12 weeks. Since then my hormones had been completely broken. I had no cm for at least 7-8 months and had terrible periods pains but light periods.
In August 2014 me and H decided I would go on the pill to see if it would sort them out but as I'd just started a new job I completely forgot to pick them up and told H that once I'd started my period in September I would start the pill and be on it for around 6 months and we'd try again. My cycles had been so rubbish I said I'd wait 42 days (my longest ever cycle) and then test and if a BFN would go to the doctors. That month I had no signs of ovulation so couldn't track anything. On the 12th I had some brown spotting so assumed AF was on her way but nothing else. I talked to my friend and she said to test but I thought I can't go through another BFN again. I waited 4 days and took a test.. a faint pink line.. I didn't believe it and my whole plan to surprise H once it got darker went out the window I went into our bedroom crying saying "I THINK I SEE A LINE" two days later I took another one and it was a blaring positive! I've never had such a mix of emotions. But then my world came crashing down. At what I thought was 6 weeks pregnant I started to bleed I came home from work crying my eyes out and went to the doctor that day and he felt my stomach and did a test and said everything looked fine and he'd get me an early scan. At around 7 weeks (3rd October) we went to EPAC and I laid down and she did an abdominal scan and she said she could see a sac but no baby but she would try a vaginal scan to see what it shows up - it was the longest pee I'd ever taken. I laid down and she moved the screen over and said the most beautiful words.. "And there the baby and that there is the heartbeat"
I measured a week less but she said that due to my cycles she doesn't see that as a problem and the heart beat was there and when I got my positive test.
I'm feeling very optimistic about this pregnancy because I feel so crap :haha: I'm currently between 7 and 8 weeks (she never gave me a date.. -.-)
So that my AFM.. :) How is everyone else doing? I haven't had time to catch up :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->