Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Pointless post but I just asked ff to compare my chart with the others on the site. I asked it to find charts with the same intercourse pattern, aged between 30 and 35 (I'm 33) after miscarriage and Breastfeeding and 75% of them resulted in pregnancy! It's usually about 37% with that inter course pattern, and 50% without the Breastfeeding which I don't quite get, but ill happily take 75% odds!
And oh and I did get another BDing in this afternoon for good measure ;) x

Munchkin - No posts are pointless we are all learning:winkwink: I would say deff looking at your pattern you stand a very good chance but nice to have it confirmed by our little friend:haha:

Look at you lady getting another one in for good measure - the only time I manage to get extra ones in is when we are on holiday - the sun does something to hubby:haha:

So ladies I will test tomorrow as my little friend is telling me to (no I'm not hearing voices :haha:) it's FF:wacko:

Celine - still thinking of you hun:hugs:

:hugs:

X

Garfie I can't believe you've managed to wait til FFs testing date! I never manage that! How many dpo are you? I can't work out your chart!

:haha: not got a clue what DPO I am on - as I haven't temped this month so even if I get a BFN I guess I will have to keep testing until she shows:wacko:

I haven't temped this month because I was away on holiday so there was no point - who knows maybe I haven't even ovulated:shrug: - so if I do get a BFP this will be a huge surprise:winkwink:

75% odds are great hun - I've been given odds of 70% to make it to a labour ward next time with careful monitoring etc so even though we were talking about giving up - with those odds no way!:happydance:

X

Garfie how exciting! We could use a bfp on here, I've everything crossed for you.

I'm on cd17 now and still no positive opk apart from the ones on cd5&6, I didn't get the chance to test yet today though as hubby came home from work early so we had a bit of afternoon fun instead :haha:

I just got a text from my friend saying she's just miscarried. She wasn't drinking the last time I saw her at a wedding in the middle of July so she must be at least 10 weeks I guess. I kinda knew she was pregnant because she was hiding from us all (she's miscarried before so is the type to keep it quiet until 12 weeks) but I was hoping she'd be announcing soon. It's just awful how often this happens.

Celine - I am so sorry. I was in your shoes in June w/ my second mmc at 8 weeks. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Muchkin - looks like you hit the nail on the head. Sperm usually lives about 3 days but can live up to 5.

Penguin - good for you for demanding what you need.

Annie - so sorry about your friend.

To all those about to test and still in the TWW - good luck!

Had some EWCM yesterday which was only cd7. Sometimes I do get an early day or two of it, then it tapers off until I ovulate. Feel like it's a good sign that at least I am fertile. Don't know that it will lead to anything but am always hopeful.

Anniebobs - How terrible for your friend - sadly yes a lot of women have been there and worn that sad tee- shirt:cry:

Is this your first cycle after a M/C (hate to ask) but honestly my mind is like a sieve or maybe it's old age :haha:

When do you normally O - I would say CD5&6 were not accurate hun - well done you for getting his men lined up this afternoon:winkwink:

I am really not feeling it so it would be a total shocker:wacko:

X

Anniebobs - How terrible for your friend - sadly yes a lot of women have been there and worn that sad tee- shirt:cry:

Is this your first cycle after a M/C (hate to ask) but honestly my mind is like a sieve or maybe it's old age :haha:

When do you normally O - I would say CD5&6 were not accurate hun - well done you for getting his men lined up this afternoon:winkwink:

I am really not feeling it so it would be a total shocker:wacko:

X

I only had the erpc two weeks ago so cd5 was when I stopped spotting and got a faint bfp, cd6 was a bfn but both of those days I got positive OPKs. It was only when I had a tiny bit of spotting the following week that I thought those positive OPKs could be real, but I'm not pregnant so it couldn't have been implantation bleeding it was obviously just random mc spotting!

Normally I o around cd10/11 and only have a 24 or 25 day cycle so hopefully if I'm not going to o this month AF will show herself soon so we can properly start trying! But I bet I'm left waiting months for AF or something!

How long has it taken you to conceive in the past? You never know!

Munchkin - That sounds like great timing. Even if you were too late on ov day, the Sunday or Monday BD sessions would easily have caught that egg! Sperm easily lasts 3 days, so 24-48 hours is nothing. Woohoo! And I love that about your 75% chance. I will definitely be praying we'll be bump buddies...and THIS month! ;)

Annie - Very sorry about your BFNs...although I've heard people having to wait quite a long time for their BFPs? I haven't lost hope for you yet. :p

AF is due Monday, Sept 9th and I am *not* an early tester! I will test Monday morning (or Sunday, if I cave sooner).

That is very sad about your friend. :( I hate how common this is.

Celine - Wow, I am so, so sorry. :hugs: I can't imagine how hard this must be on you. You don't deserve this and I am so sorry you are going through this again. I'll be praying for you. Hang in there and I hope you can find a way to distract yourself as you wait this out. :(

Itsawonder - You'd better get BDing if you're getting EWCM! And you never know - your body could surprise you and drop the egg early so you'd better be prepared! Good luck this cycle! :happydance:

Garfie - Good to hear from you. I hope it's your month!

Tx everyone im alright, of coyrse feeling heartbroken but so happy to be in this group, last time i felt so lost. I think we will try again ( i have a friend whos never had mc telling me to now wait 3m) if mw agrees, mw just said i was luncky she didnt blame it on anything we did. I wanted a smaller gap woth the kids but i will be happy with whatever gap i can have. Its literally in Gods hands now. I do hope i start to mc naturally so fx!

Celine I'm so sorry... I'm glad to see from your last post that you feel able to try again in future. I wish you all the best and we are all here for you.

As for me, the spotting turned into AF yesterday so that was a rather shorter cycle than expected.
What more is there to do but try again though?

Hi Elizabean. So sorry she got you :( onwards and upwards, time for a fresh month ahead! How long was your LP in the end?

Celine - so glad you can find some comfort and support here. So so sorry.

Literati - i so pray we are buddies :) Excited about testing next week. Yay!

AFM i am eating my weight in pineapple again, it only feels like 5 minutes since my last 2 ww! I have also decided i'm NOT going to test early this month. As a dedicated early tester it will be hilarious for all of you watching me squirm for 2 weeks! FF says to test a week on tuesday, the 17th September. I'd usually start on the 12th so it's going to be hard but i'm sticking with it! Feeling far too positive and optimistic again so i'm setting myself up for another fall. I think the only way i can deal with all this ttc is to expect it to happen and be optimistic, otherwise i'd just be depressed.

Hope everyone else is doing ok xx

Munchkin when i start bleeding i want all your ov tips like eatingnpineapple! (For whatagan?) and i too also swear not to test early...

Munchkin when i start bleeding i want all your ov tips like eatingnpineapple! (For whatagan?) and i too also swear not to test early...

He he! It's meant to be good for implantation so you eat lots of raw pineapple including the core from 1dpo to 5dpo. You are meant to eat one over the 5 days but this month i'm going for at least 2!

I have lots more crazy tips if you need entertainment along the way ;) I've only managed to not test early once and it was a bit of a disaster but i'm going to stick with it anyway! A week on tuesday is FOREVER away :(

Fingers crossed for your bfp and my mc to start before tues (see i can look on the bright side hehe) plus isnt someone testing today or tomorrow?

Celine - you have a great attitude and all will be well in time. After two losses in 9 weeks my doc asked me to wait for two normal cycles. Since that could take months we settled on two AFs before I began trying. Every doc has a different theory.

Elizabean - sorry AF got you. On to the next month, right?

Munchkin - enjoy that pineapple!

CD9 here. Will start OPKs tomorrow. After m/c I may ovulate anywhere from CD11-CD18. Just going to keep bd'ing until the TWW. I enjoy the pre-tww days....

Fingers crossed for your bfp and my mc to start before tues (see i can look on the bright side hehe) plus isnt someone testing today or tomorrow?

Oh you are being so brave hon :hugs: I'm not sure who's testing, I've totally lost track now! Not to be too depressing but have you tried things like raspberry leaf tea and evening primrose oil to get stuff moving? One thing I found reassuring after my mc though was that my body didn't reject a perfectly healthy baby, in fact it clung on to the baby that had died weeks ago, and wasn't ever really a baby, but my body would not let go anyway. Don't know if that helps. Also I've been massively impressed with my body getting back to normal so quickly, I ov'd bang on time this month, so it might not take long for yours to get back to normal?? :hugs:

It was me - I tested and it was negative - still not out yet though:happydance:

Munchkin - I was also pleased that this time my body held onto the baby - although I was hoping I wouldn't have to go through a second DNC and then I personally waited 7 weeks for my first AF - hoping this cycle will be over and done with quicker:winkwink:

Elizabean - Sorry she got you :growlmad: doesn't she know when she is not wanted :hugs:

Celine - Pleased (but sad) you need our support - after my first m/c I was also floundering in the dark and then I came across BNB and never looked back - the support, the advice, the help, the venting etc all helps us to overcome these difficult times that we encounter - stay strong hun :hugs: when you are ready to start again don't forget grapefruit juice as well:happydance:

Sorry I kept you all in suspense - but I had a days work (I'm a stay at home mum) my eldest has autism (12years) and my youngest (10 years)well they were both back at school today - so when the chance came up to do one day a week in the family business - I jumped at the chance:happydance: I felt like a person again :hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back