Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Jelly - Very sorry about your loss. :( That's good you're at least feeling up to trying again already. If you ovulated today then you should be able to test around 23rd of September or sooner. How long is your LP usually?

Annie - Thanks...but I think it's over. AF hasn't shown up yet, but I had a drastic temp drop and got a BFN again. I know it's just a matter of time now. I expect AF to show sometime either this evening or first thing tomorrow morning.

Me too...I say I want to be pregnant by Christmas, but really I am going to scream and throw a tantrum if I'm not pregnant by October!!! I really want to be *done* my first trimester before Christmas (for obvious reasons to all of us, I'm sure)... so in order for that to happen I'll have to conceive this month. Eek...so much pressure. I hope you get your BFP in a couple weeks!

Garfie - I'm doing ok but I know that AF is coming now. :( Blah. I really hoped this was my month.

That is amazing about your "squinter." Congrats! I can't wait to see it get darker and darker. That really is incredible you already have a line at 8DPO.

Munchkin - I'm glad after your night of analyzing and googling that you are starting to relax again. Your temps aren't usually so close to coverline so I'm sure it's not a progesterone deficiency. Maybe it's just a weird month. Your temps still confirm you've oved, so that is what is important. Can't wait to hear all your symptom spotting this month. ;) When will you start testing? That is amazing that your hubby decorated your playroom! What a sweetie.

Celine - How are you holding up? :hugs:

Fabulous line garfie, looking forward to seeing it getting darker.

Thanks everyone, heres hoping we Get lots of lovely bfps before christmas. although im another one hoping to be over the first 12 weeks before christmas so we can announce. after this time i definitely wont even be telling family, its so hard informing them whats happened i do to want to do that again. I'm not temping this cycle unfortunately, the battery in my thermometer died over the last two years. Will be getting another when af comes. I've got a whole stack of ic's from last week as had no idea when is get my -ve although since the scan my body seems to have caught up quite quickly. Very sure I am about to ov as loads of watery type cm. Husbandface even commented in the fact. I'm determined this time I won't look into things too much and just go with the flow.
Hehehe who's kidding, by the end of next week I'll be crazy symptom spotting lady lol

Hope everyone is doing well and promise to catch up on what you are all up to over the next day or so :)

Hi jelly tots. Love your positive attitude. Hope you get your Christmas dream! And yes keep the BDing going, you never know!

Literati sorry you think you're out :( if you start planning for next month at least you can plan for a fresh start and if the witch never shows up then you're on cloud 9!!

Celine where are you honey? Xxx

Garfie - weeing on much today?? Keep us posted ASAP!

AFM it's 1 week til testing :happydance: but my chart is still depressing me. I mean I obviously ovulated from the chart I just hate those flat temps :( if I compare my temps on ff it's not looking good, pregnancy charts just don't look like mine :( boo. I feel like this month I've done everything, all our vits and supplements, lots of testing and BDing, we really deserve this bfp and its not going to happen :( anyway that's my pity party for today.

Im here but hiding :) still nothing, mw sais she will call tomorrow to see if anything has happened although this morning i might of seen something pink not usre? Wen i wiped again it was clear so still waiting.

Thanks ladies

Well it must have been a dud/evap/crap test whatever you want to call it.:growlmad:

The kids can still see it - but now I'm as convinced as hubby that it's my eyes playing tricks:wacko:

Although he did move into the spare room last night - complaining I was hot (he only does this when I am pregnant) so who knows this is the second time in as many nights:winkwink:

Slight temp dip - nothing else to report, still got cramping (but that has been there since 4DPO) boobs are a bit tender - having some terrible nightmares (have been for last few days):cry:

Anyway will see if I can get into town today and pick up a Superdrug one (I trust them tests) for tomorrow:happydance:

Thanks for your continued support ladies:hugs:

:hugs:

X

Im here but hiding :) still nothing, mw sais she will call tomorrow to see if anything has happened although this morning i might of seen something pink not usre? Wen i wiped again it was clear so still waiting.

Celine hun do you check up there? - sometimes it takes a while for it to come down - like when O is happening. I really hope it is your body doing what it should do - so much better if you can avoid medical intervention still thinking of you and sending BIG :hugs: if you saw pink I think you did we are all experts on what comes out of our bodies and are so in tune with them I'm sure all ladies who are on this thread agree:flower:

Hope you are drinking plenty:hugs:

X

Hi Garfie. Sorry you didn't wake up to a glaring bfp thus morning but remember you're only 9dpo!! It's still stupid early and the bfp yesterday might have just been more concentrated urine than today and you'll get a better bfp tomorrow. It takes 48 hrs for levels to double x

Oh hon it's all so rubbish :( I'm sure you know what's happening with your body though. If there's still not much by tomorrow if I were you I'd still go for medical intervention, I just wouldn't be able to bear the wait and I found medical management very positive in a wierd way. I don't know though, it's so hard. I saw the amazing pic of your babies. So gorgeous! Keep us posted honey we're all thinking of you x x

Tx garfie & munckin, yea my kids are really grgeous <3 didnt think i shoud be drinking more fluid to pee more doh! Right now m feeling nder the weather, had a rotten night sleep, went to bed at 9:30 and usually kids sleep thru but i was up every 1- hours with them! Feeling like flu s on the way :(

Oh poor you :( although with what your body's going through I'm not surprised you're run down. I had the worst cold ever after my miscarriage, I think it was due to mental and physical stress and not sleeping well. Maybe your oh could take the night shift everyday (although I've never managed that with my oh!)

Massive :hugs:

So Ladies I have my tests for tomorrow - though not feeling very hopeful after this mornings result:cry:

Not bad I thought £6.00 for 4 Superdrug Tests that should keep me going for a while (well at least four days:haha:)

X

Garfie i agree with munchkin and im very hopeful for you :)

Celine I hope you don't get ill, that's all you need. I was ill last week I think it was just because I was so run down after the mc. Try and take care of yourself and like Munchkin said see if your husband can take the nightshift for you. What are your plans if things don't progress? I can vouch for the eprc, after bleeding for a 10 days and still not progressing it was such a relief for it all to be over. Physically anyway. :hugs:

Garfie it is so early, fingers crossed the superdrug test will show that line tomorrow!

Munchkin what are your symptoms today? Don't stress over the temps too much (I know, impossible!). When are you testing?

I'm itching to test already, I am wishing the days away! Luckily I'm busy with work so it's not been too bad.

Anniebobs likely tomorrow we will choose medical intervention, the baby died like 4 weeks ago now and im ready to get it over with as happy as i am that my body is clinging to it for dear life.

Anniebobs likely tomorrow we will choose medical intervention, the baby died like 4 weeks ago now and im ready to get it over with as happy as i am that my body is clinging to it for dear life.

I don't blame you for wanting it over with now :hugs: hopefully soon you'll be able to start to move on

Anniebobs I'm waiting to test til 13dpo after last month squinting at ICs like a crazy lady! Also last time I got a bfp at 11dpo and I didn't really feel pregnant til I'd missed my period anyway so it was just really stressful! I WANT to test at 9dpo which is Thursday but hey ho!! I'm getting some fairly good boob pain today and some twinges so the symptom spotting begins!!

Ok i wont need medical intervention, looks like mc is startng on its own yeay, never thought id be this excited at the thought of blood. No spotting ( well im wearng like hot pink underwear so!) but when i wiped i got full on pinky so its starting at last!

Celine - I thought it would after what you said this morning - it's kind of bittersweet isn't it.:wacko:

So pleased you don't have to medical intervention as I had a feeling you would prefer natural.

So make sure you drink plenty, have plenty of painkillers on hand, put the fancy knickers away for another day:haha:

Most of all sending you HUGE :hugs: to let you know I am thinking of you and hoping it will all be over very soon without to much discomfort:flower:

X

Oh honey :( so sorry but so glad you're nearing the beginning of your next journey. Yes don't be shy with the painkillers but only paracetamol or codeine, no aspirin or ibuprofen. And yes lots and lots of water and comforting things! Is oh around a bit the next few days to help with the little ones? Many :hugs: here if you need us x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->