Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Oh and i've had a couple of random headaches, and i never get headaches!

Love your chart munchkin! Garfie i afree ur chart still looks far too good to give up

How are you feeling celine? I'm enjoying a brie and cranberry sandwich for my lunch, if it's the last one i'm allowed for a while i'll be very very happy!!

Celine I'm glad to hear the bleeding has slowed on its own, hopefully that'll be it for you now. Rest while you can.

Munchkin I can't believe you still haven't tested! Your chart looks great and you have a lot of symptoms, I really hope this is your month.

Garfie I can't believe you got another bfn, your chart still looks brill though. It's only early days though, you might have only just implanted. I still reckon it's your month.

Literati 17th June sounds like a fab date, hopefully this will be your month.

It's a wonder where do you live? 12 weeks is so short! Is it paid at least? I'm self employed so I won't really be able to take mat leave next time but last time I took 10 months off, some was unpaid though.

I had a pretty emotional day yesterday, just was on the verge of tears all day for no reason. The mc feels like a lifetime ago now because I just try not to think about it, but actually it's only 5 weeks today since the spotting started.

Annie - I live in the U.S. We get 12 weeks unpaid. Technically it's only if there are more than 75 people in the company and if you live w/in a certain mile radius of work. It's only me and my boss so he does not have to honor it. Luckily, my boss is awesome and a good friend so he will give me the full 12 weeks, no questions asked. During my last m/c he gave me tons of time off as well whenever I was feeling ill or upset.

Celine - I am so glad to hear that the bleeding has slowed and I hope it's all over soon. My doc did ask me to wait for 2 AFs and this was not for dating purposes. His feeling is after 2 m/c's in 9 weeks the uterus needs time to heal. I did have a hysteroscope performed and it showed me how irritated my uterus actually was. Another pregnancy would not have survived if I got pg again. My first AF was actually really light, just spotting, so I would not have had enough of a lining either. I would really recommend getting a docs opinion on this based on your body's reaction to everything.

Munchkin - you are fantastic! Keep us posted on all that is happening!

Literati - I do hope your healthy egg is this month's egg!

Everyone else - I am thinking of you all too :)

AFM - really glad I did not drink last night. My whole group is so hung over they can barely function. I was designated driver and just got to watch everyone go down. It was great fun and I feel fine this morning!

Thanks Annie. Yes my chart is looking better! But if i overlay it on my other charts it doesn't stand out, but it's early days, still only 9dpo which is why i'm not trusting any of my symptoms at all! FF wants me to test on Tuesday when i'll be 14dpo but i might give in at 13DPO! My LP last month was only 11 days so if i make it past 12dpo with no af i'll probably be rather excited! In the early days i often thought i was ok with the miscarriage but then the next minute i'd be sobbing over nothing. I'm still not OK with it, not sure i will be but the one thing that will get me close to it is holding my rainbow baby. I think this is the hardest thing we ever go through, even if it's that common it's still sooo hard.

It's a WOnder - well done for staying sober, i missed wine when i was pregnant but actually it was lovely to think i was never hungover!! I always think US maternity leave is barbaric. I'm not even on a contract and i get 6 weeks 90% pay and the rest of the 9 months at £125 a week. I had over a year off with my DD. I think it's terrible in US, especcially for breastfeeding. Total nightmare.

Celine - how are you feeling? It's a Wonder's advice is interesting, i'd hate hate hate to have to wait but if you could have one of those scanny things you could know if you were ok? It might be worth demanding to talk to a consultant.

Jelly - Thanks! I sure hope so. How are you doing?

Garfie - So weird about more BFNs but you're still in early days. Maybe it will show up in a day or two.

Celine - That is so cute of your husband checking up on your all night. It's good he cares so much. I'm glad the bleeding is settling out and that you won't need a d&C likely.

Munchkin - Sorry, but what does PMA mean?? You have a lot of good symptoms. I sure hope you're pregnant! I agree that the US's maternity legislations are barbaric!

Annie - Sorry about your rough day! :hugs:

I would hate to wait too :( mw did say it was ok, hubby opened up to me tonight sbout it randomly and said he would like to wait a cycle, this is also because he claims he wants to quit smoking etc.

I told him i dont particularly want to wait as i have long cycles as is and id be upset if we didnt catch while we waited a cycle...i didnt want such a huge gap between my last two :(
So we said we would revisit this chat next week on a date night.

Literati PMA is positive mental attitude!

Celine in all honestly with everything being so raw I wouldn't push it with oh. By the time ov comes round he'll have probably lost track and think its another cycle anyway or think its been long enough. You have to do what you feel is right after listening to any medical advice: I know if I were you I'd struggle to wait but that doesn't mean it's the right thing! Have a bit of thinking space and listen to your gut x x

Yes, Celine, I hope you can come up with a solution that is right for you and your husband. Obviously it is unpleasant to wait, especially when you are so anxious for a baby. How long did your midwife say to wait again? What reasons did she give?

I asked my mw directly if its cos we fell preg right away and if i should now wait and she said no it was unlucky and its not an issue. I think dh would be onbiard in 3 weeks if i wanted to. But if he felt strongly id wait. He seemed ok last night with not waiting when i said i didnt want to, since his main reason is quitting smoking ..which he hasnt achieved so far in the last 10 years so if he made me wait and didnt quite id be very mad

Yes celine I don't think wanting to stop smoking is a good enough excuse not to ttc if he hasn't in this time but you just need to decide together. It's rubbish for us impatient girlys but its such early days for you and whether he's showing it or not this will have been hard for oh too, and he's obviously been really worried about you. When's your date night ? It'll probably just be lovely to kick back and be yourselves!! I always say me and oh should have a date night and when we do get out we get on really well and really bond but we don't do it often enough. What do you do about your childcare?

AFM I couldn't sleep past about 3am. Was up to the loo and dozing off and on til 6.30 when I gave up! My temp has dropped a teeny bit but after the lack of sleep I'm not really taking it as anything and FF has indicated a possible triphasic pattern from 7DPO. Yay :happydance: . If you read their report it kinda just shows an increased probability of a bfp but nothing for sure but I'm still dead happy!! X

Morning everyone, hope all is okay.

Celine hope you work out with oh what to do. Hopefully he will come round to your way of thinking. I was quite lucky I think, we didn't dtd since I found out I was pregnant so he was practically gagging for it lol. Not just that after him talking to the padre he felt fine about trying again. Maybe it feels a bit soon for him. Talk to him a bit more and address his concerns. Make sure he realises it won't necessarily happen again because you are trying straight after mc. It was just unfortunate luck as your midwife explained.

Munchkin I would also discount this mornings temp too if you didn't have a good sleep. But then if its still giving you good results in your chart then all an added bonus. Just put a note there was lack of sleep involved. When are you testing?

Well I tweaked ff as was taki into account my stupid long cycles when I first came off the pill again. (I'm normally around 30 days when everything is fine) and its put me as ov last night. We only dtd Sunday Monday & Wednesday, will that be enough? Could try and pin him down before he goes to his mess dining in night but he will be back late and quite drunk after it i'll probably be asleep.
Explains the weird pains and feelings I had in my tummy last night. Felt very strange indeed, like a weird fuzzy pain and some sharp ones for a couple of minutes. Then I just felt a bit nauseous.

Iaw that's cool you've got a decent boss, it'll make it easier going back after mat leave I'm sure. I know what you mean about not drinking, I found hen dos and weddings so much easier when sober, especially the next day :haha:

Munchkin I hope AF doesn't show over the weekend then, can't wait to see if you get past 12dpo how exciting! The chart is looking great!

Celine is one of those scan things an option? I'm sure if your husband saw that things were fine he'd be happier to try, obviously if things weren't then at least you'd know it's better to wait.

Jelly tot I got a bit nauseous around O as well, get another bding session in if you can but the ones before are supposed to be your best bet so don't worry too much. Sorry your tww has started again, my cycles been much longer this month too. Another great bonus of a mc :growlmad:

Garfie how's the test today??

Another sleepless night here, had a lovely pregnancy dream though :cloud9: I can't wait till next week when I can test!! 5dpo now, just waiting :coffee:

Morning Ladies

Another BFN :cry: so I guess it must just be the progesterone that is keeping my temps up and my AF away - maybe I should face facts its not my month:cry:

My symptoms last night were very strong - but again was that due to the progesterone? - I felt sick whilst sleeping a few times it woke me up I took a deep breath and then went back to sleep again. Had some very vivid dreams that I kept returning to despite waking. Woke a few times in the night as explained. Hubby moved to the spare room again:cry:

I have been on the progesterone for 5 nights now - I thought side effects didn't kick in until a week:shrug: this is my first month taking them properly:wacko:

What do you ladies think - anyone know anything about progesterone, should I just keep testing?:shrug:

Munchkin - Wow hun that's a positive in itself - I only have the FF free if I knew then what I know now I might have paid for a years subscription:dohh: your symptoms also sound great - so when is testing day for you? :hugs:

Celine - I agree it is personal choice whether to try straight away or wait, we had a NTNP the first month after our DNC - but I was unable to keep it up for long (even this month I was only scribbling my temps down) I soon had to have them on my chart:wacko: I'm with Munchkin on a date night - we don't get out nearly enough - usually a date night for us means a bottle of :wine: and one of us falling asleep on the couch :sleep::sleep: during a movie:haha:

Jelly - I would say you are covered hun - the one's before I have always found have been the most important, usually 4 days before has been fine for me - this time we had plenty of :sex: on holiday but that came to an abrupt end when the kiddies got back:haha: we managed a sneaky one on O so I really don't know if that was enough for us :shrug:

Annie - Must be something in the air - all of us are having sleepless nights - I woke up far to many times last night:dohh:

Liter - PMA is what all us ladies have at the beginning of our TWW then as time goes on our PMA goes down the plug hole - that is why we have each other to put the plug back in for us and so restore our PMA:winkwink:

IAW - It can be fun when you are the only one who can recall the antics of your drunk colleagues the next day - even better when you are sat stroking your belly and thinking bless em I used to be just the same:haha:

:hugs:

X

Munchkin im looooovng ur chat still and ur symptoms are so promising. Date was night was supposed to be tonight but i really am doing well since hospital trip, went up some stairs this morning and carried my daughter and suffered serious cramping :( so no date night. For now we use my mm cos she is still here, not sure what we will do after? We love staying in with a take away and renting mobies though.

Jellytot sounds like you have your bases covered but if you dtd tonight just in case it cant hurt?
Annibobs when will u test?

Garfie i kow nothing about pregesterone :( hooe af stays away for 9 month or more!

Hey all,

Jellytots - i agree with everyone else you've probably done enough but as you're not 100% sure of ov date i'd try again tonight if poss! FF has been messing with my chart lots this month, very annoying. I've now had to disregard one of the my pre ov temps and set the monitor to FAM instead of advanced! Never had to do that before, i think it's because of my wacky pre ov temps which i still can't explain! Everything seemed to calm down after ov.

Annie yay for 5dpo. It's rubbish when you can't sleep, i had a rubbish night :(

Garfie can't believe you're still BFN! Did you say you had to wait for ages for your last BFP too? some women just don't get hcg in their urine for ages. I have no idea about progesterone i'm afraid but it is the thing that makes your temps go up and stay up so i suppose it would have an effect? What's your normal LP? I bought a 12 month subscription last year in september when we were planning on starting TTC in a couple of months, can't believe i just had to renew it :cry:

Celine - how are you feeling now? We're having a sort of date night tonight now, fish and chips and a dvd after DD has gone to bed! We're so rock n roll!

I feel rubbish today, icky and achy and wierd but it could be from lack of sleep. I suppose we'll find out soon now! Still can't quite decide when to test. FF says 14dpo (tuesday) when i'm off work but i quite fancy testing 13dpo, i reckon i can be sure if it's a bfn it's a bfn and vice versa by then, no major squinting either way, but i have a really long day at work that day and an orchestra rehearsal in the evening. Then sunday is 12dpo, but that is too soon to cave!!

I've been looking at my previous charts and wondering if one of my other charts is triphasic too. I'll post it on my phone next. See what you think.

Hope everyone's ok xxx

What do you think ladies? Is this chart triphasic too? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 2
thanks all, will jump oh when he gets home before he goes out if i can. non drunk spermies have to be better, although tbh george was conceived after a heavy week of drinking so cant be that much of an influence.

sounds like everyone had a rubbish sleep, you are all going to hate me but i slept so well. didnt want to get up when monkey woke up at half 11 (went to bed early) or when the alarm went off at 5:30am

munchkin i have no idea about whats triphasic but i would be testing from now onwards lol. in fact ive been tempted to and not even halfay through tww yet. yep crazy poas lady has returned hehe.

garfie, i know nothing about progesterone but i hope whatever is going on is a good sign.

anniebobs im getting really impatient for you testing, really really hope its good news!
hopefully feeling icky is just because of your rubbish nights sleep.

Garfie - sorry for your BFN. I as well do not know much about progesterone except everyone reacts a bit differently to them. You could just be more sensitive than others if you are feeling the affects early. However, you were feeling symptoms before you started taking them, right? Or the first few days?

Munchkin - your current chart does look triphasic! FF will also tell you if it is. The other chart you posted does not look triphasic as the last rise was not even two degrees and did not hold for multiple days. I am pretty sure, like ovulation, it needs to hold for 3 days or more before FF friends calls it a true triphasic. Either way, it's a really good sign this month!! Cannot wait to see your tests results.

Celine - you WILL find what works best for you and your husband. If your MW thinks it's okay to try right away that is great news. She is the one who knows your body from a medical standpoint so she knows so much better than the rest of us. Good luck and I hope you feel better and get your date night soon.

Jelly - sounds like your bd'ing is right on the money.

Annie - good luck. 5 dpo and counting....

AFM - also had a terrible night's sleep. Had a dream that my unmarried friends got married, pregnant and delivered and I was still childless. Could not go back to sleep after that.

This Sunday also begins a community wide celebration to bring in winter. There will be events every night for one week, beginning with an event to celebrate pregnant women. Much of the week focuses on new life as well. Since i used to organize the week people keep asking me to volunteer for Sunday's event to celebrate all the pregnant ladies and I just want to scream and hide my face. I was supposed to BE one of the pregnant ladies this year. Feeling really stressed and down this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->