Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Good luck Annie - I hope this is it!! How many dpo are you again?

I probably won't test until I am due for AF, or near due. Last month I caved an tested at 13 dpo. I like to think that I will just wait for AF to be late (hopefully late that is). Typically my luteal phase is 13-14 days.

Good luck Annie - I hope this is it!! How many dpo are you again?

I probably won't test until I am due for AF, or near due. Last month I caved an tested at 13 dpo. I like to think that I will just wait for AF to be late (hopefully late that is). Typically my luteal phase is 13-14 days.

I'm only 7dpo :haha: so not taking it too seriously! But keeping my hopes up for this week.

You have much stronger willpower than I do! I hope the tww doesn't drag too much for you.

good luck Anniebobs! Hope you'll be the first to start us out on some better luck!
I'll definitely let you all know how the scan goes. I think I feel some twinges but maybe it's just me being hopeful

Yes penguin tell us how it goes.

My temp has dropped a fair bit this morning and after horrid cramps yesterday I suspect today or tomorrow at the latest will be cd1 for me. After a hideous 24 hrs of tears and tantrums coming to terms with not being pregnant I know now I can't really carry on like this! I'm not sleeping, I'm being distant from oh, I'm obsessively comparing charts on ff and convinced every month I'm pregnant then hugely dissapointed. I'm going to keep it simple thus month. No temping, no symptom checking, no working out due dates, just eating well and BDing at the right time. Ill carry on using my fertility monitor and probably opks but I've really got to stop obsessing and look at the long term. I know now I won't get the age gap I wanted for my Los but I've just got to accept that and look at the positives.

Thanks ladies for all your ongoing help and support. I couldn't do it without you xx

Good luck Anniebobs! Lovely news to catch up on. Lots of sticky dust to you

Munchkin, there is still time so stay hopeful, as they say your not out til the witch arrives.

Iaw Glad you had a good time partying, I remember the days of bruised feet well lol. I really need to make some friends up here and go on a night out.

Garfie no idea about the progesterone but if its working its a good thing no?

Penguin good luck with the scan

Celine hope your doing okay

Afm well I'm just impatiently waiting for testing day. Me and Husbandface are still dtd when we can. Didn't end up on Friday though cos he was being an arse. I hate it when he's drunk. He came back early and didn't text me to let me know. I fell asleep at midnight and he got home about ten past after getting a lift (he wasn't due back til half 1) so I didn't hear my phone when he was ringing and ringing as was on silent and he was out there half hour knocking and ringing til I eventually woke up. Cue mardy as hell drunk person. I just went back to sleep after letting him in and left him to it.
On a good note I made the best wheat and gluten free cake ever yesterday :) this has to be the lightest sponge yet and rose quite high. Been trying out good recipes for a few years now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 4
Jelly tot that cake looks (and sounds) amazing!

Anniebobs any news?

Munchkin i hope you will still be here right. Just no temping? Although are you are not out yet fx

Munchkin I think that's a good mindset to have. What's the plan for when AF arrives? Wine, chocolate, skydiving? :haha:

Jellytot I hate drunk people I don't blame you for not dtd! That cake looks amazing.

Celine it was the same as yesterday's, not a bfp yet but maybe soon!

Well i think the bleeding may stop for me today so that means this week i can start poas! Yeay! First order of business if im allowed out the house tomorrow fx im going to buy some hot to check the levels out. I have a 30? Maybe ic opks and i want to poas 2x a day as when i got my surge last time i had it in the afternoon but it was negative a few hours later, what are your poas opk styles? I used to be a once a day kind of gal but think ill step my game up this time.

Out and about at the mo ladies so will try and catch up with you all later.

Bfn for me today and after some soul searching going to come off the progesterone this evening and let her come. If by some miracle I am pregnant then hopefully I will have enough progesterone in my body to keep it going.

After this many bfns maybe I'm being delusional - I didn't manage to temp either as one of the boys was up in the night - so no idea really it's just the side effects are starting to get me down headaches, tiredness, nausea, sore boobs etc and of course is it real or just the progesterone.

I guess I will know in a few days

:hugs:

X

Oh Garfie i'm sorry. It must be rubbish feeling so pregnant without being pregnant. You've given it a while to get the BFP and yes hopefully if you are pregnant you'll have enough progesterone as you said. Boo. Keep us posted x

Celine no i'm not dissapearing from here, no chance, but i will make an effort to come on a bit less, like twice a day not a hundred times! I am still technically 'in' but feeling very out and AF isn't even due til tomorrow.
As for OPK's i tend to do 1 or 2 a day til i start getting a line or get close to my usual dates and up it to 3 times. Usually 10am, 2pm and 10pm. Recently i've been doing an FMU one instead of the 10am so i can see accurate progression without different dilutions of urine. When i'm doing 1 or 2 a day i'll do one in the afternoon and 1 in the morning. I buy them in packs of 50 online! Costs about a tenner. I also use my clearbluefertility monitor which usually peaks the morning i get my BFP on the OPK so it backs it all up.

Yay for peeing on sticks! I'll be back with you in about a week. You never know we might be on track to be bump buddies :)

Anniebobs the plan is wine and in all serious over the counter sleeping remedies! I desperately need a nights sleep before i start this whole crazy process again!

Penguin - yes let us know how the scan goes.

:( when bump and baby pocs all over fb today :( feeling down. More bleeding when i walk too much. Feeling yucky in my bidy right now :(

Boo celine :( not what you need. I'm angry at all pregnant people right now whether they shove it in my face or not.

Munchkin - I have really enjoyed not temping. It's made my ttc experience a whole lot easier so I hope it will help you too. I really enjoyed it in the beginning b/c it confirmed that I do ovulated but since then I just use OPKs.

Celine - I only use OPKs with FMU. I typically don't get my surge until midnight or 1 AM so FMU works well. From what I understand most women get their surge in the afternoon which would then make sense to test in the evening.

Annie - fingers crossed!

Jelly tots - that cake looks amazing!!!

Penguin - Hope those twinges mean good things

Garfie - Hope you figure everything out soon. Really hope you are pregnant but if not I understand just wanting AF to come.

CD6 for me. None of the pinches behind my belly button that I had when I did get pg, no cramps, no bloating. Just feel like I normally do during tww.....

Yes ItsAWonder i don't usually temp but since my mc i wanted to know what was going on but now i'm more confident that i'll actually ovulate when i get a positive opk i think i can realx a bit now. It's been awful this month analysing my temps and getting depressed or optimistic every day. Also it reminds you every morning that you're ttc and you just can't get away!

I'm still not out though, no AF yet even though i had awful cramps yesterday, and my temp drop today tells me she's on her way. I've had worse cramps than usual this month and far earlier, i usually only get them when AF is really here but last months AF was dead heavy so maybe this one will be too :( Also i've had pains very low down at the front of my pubic bone which is wierd! The other good thing is that last month my LP was 11 days and if AF holds off today i'll be back to my normal 13 day LP which can only be a good thing!

Itsawonder are you 6DPO?? Rather than CD6. At 6DPO nothing interesting will have happened yet anyway, you've got loads of time for symptoms!!

Munchkin im having hope for you for tomorrow xxx of course that temp dip isnt too good a sign :( but you know we are all here for you no matter what :)

Yes Munchkin - 6dpo, not cd6. I really don't expect anything now just know with the other two pregnancies as soon as the egg fertilized, the day of ovulation, I gained about 3 lbs of bloat which is crazy for me. I don't really ever gain weight. I had to buy pants that were a size bigger. DH says he likes my new butt though as my butt and thighs stayed the bigger size even though my belly went back down about 1 month after m/c. :)

Thanks everyone, it was quite yummy too :)

Think I might get some ov ic's for next cycle if I'm not so lucky. Thinking again about temping though. It's bad enough getting up at 5:30am without having to remember to take my temp, plus the beeping on my thermometer will annoy husbandface.

Garfie - not sure what to say but big hugs. I've got my fingers crossed maybe its hiding in there. But yes you will be loads happier without all of the side effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->