Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Annie - looks like you are duffed lol - tescos are supposed to be 25ml or something aren't they - so not as sensitive, well done you :happydance::happydance:

I'm out and about doing my avon - well I need the distraction - so speak as soon as I get in and catch up.:flower:

Sorry Munchkin - she got you - can you send her my way please, so ready for this cycle to be over now :hugs:

:hugs:

X

Yes i'll send you some AF dust (that sounds horrid!!) but you're still not out remember? Are your symptoms feeling any different yet? I suppose it might take a few days x Enjoy the Avon. I find work such a welcome distraction!

Elizabean, the house sounds exciting. It really is lovely to settle somewhere. We've been here 3 years and we're planning to be here til dd goes to high school, we've been doing lots of building work over the summer and just trying to get the garden sorted now. Your house sounds amazing though, so close to the beach! It's miserable and raining here today and we live in the basically the bit of britain that's the furthest from the sea so it's pretty different!

I was able to do the school run. A "friend" aka a mum at school whe knew about the other mc asked if i was sick or whe have i been so i told her expecting some sympathy and she said "oh at 6-7 weeks it was a barely a baby"

:(

Still out and about - just had to nip to public loo:blush: looks like I'm spotting so maybe my body is getting back to normal:happydance:

Celine - Grrrrr tell her to f@@@ off! - excuse my french :growlmad:

I may also be CD1 - see what happens, will update later

X

I was able to do the school run. A "friend" aka a mum at school whe knew about the other mc asked if i was sick or whe have i been so i told her expecting some sympathy and she said "oh at 6-7 weeks it was a barely a baby"

:(

Yes the words "f**k off" were the first words to my mind too. Insensitive b***h. Excuse my French but seriously?? Really hope she never loses 'not even a baby'. She'll learn then!

She has had a mc before her two were born,,,,cantbremember what it felt like then? Geeez. Some people!
I am super excted to also maybe be cycle buddies with garfie!

Garfie I'm glad you've finally got some sort of end to your cycle anyway. And if I remember right your last cycle took 7 weeks so huge improvement. Next cycle will take 9 months though!

Celine what a cow she is! That is so insensitive!

Still out and about - just had to nip to public loo:blush: looks like I'm spotting so maybe my body is getting back to normal:happydance:

Celine - Grrrrr tell her to f@@@ off! - excuse my french :growlmad:

I may also be CD1 - see what happens, will update later

X

Well it's obviously so sad to be on CD1 again, and spotting doesn't always mean BFN blah blah blah but it's also positive if your body is settling back to normal. Looks like the progesterone was definitely doing it's job too which can only be a good thing.

I've been trying to think of lots of great things about CD1. It's not going that well but here goes!!

1. It means our cycles are going normally. Plenty of women would kill for a regular period or any period at all.

2. It's a really good clear out. I've started seeing it as a fresh start and a 'detox'. I drink lots of water and eat well and i can forget all the naughty things i've drunk and eaten the last few weeks!

3. It's another month of taking supplements and folic acid and vitamins so the new bump will be even better taken care of.

4. It's another month to mentally recover from the miscarriage. And another month i won't have to be continuously paranoid i'm miscarrying again.

5. My midwife told me to wait til after 2 periods to try again. Obviously i did nothing of the sort but looks like she got her own way anyway!! :witch:

6. I might get a proper summer baby now!

7. I get to spend more 1 on 1 time with my gorgeous DD and she'll be that bit bigger when number 2 comes along that it'll all be dead easy with a newborn :rofl:

8. I get to drink some wine on my holiday in a couple or weeks. Although the holiday is with a girl who is a month more pregnant than i should be :cry: another chance to deal with the miscarriage.

9. I've got more chance to get the house and garden sorted so i can really rest when i do get my :bfp:

10. Apparently the 'natural' spacing of babies is more like 3 years because of later weaning naturally. As my DD is still breastfeeding i get to keep doing it for a bit longer and give her all my nutrients.

11. Did i say i could drink wine?!? :happydance:

Hope that gives you some ideas for your list Garfie xx

Love the list. Also, if you get a headache or whatever you can take ibuprofen and not feel guilty (I never take it in the tww and paracetamol is crap!)

Love the list. Also, if you get a headache or whatever you can take ibuprofen and not feel guilty (I never take it in the tww and paracetamol is crap!)

Ooh yes and cocodamol! And tonight i can take some over the counter sleeping remedies to get me just 1 good night's sleep. Bliss!

Ooh yes and cocodamol! And tonight i can take some over the counter sleeping remedies to get me just 1 good night's sleep. Bliss!

Drugs and wine, top of the list :haha:

Hi guys! Seems like a good thread for me to be on and it's also been suggested to me and I love following advice from you lady's. always seems to be right, but we're female after all :p a little about myself. I'm Rachel and I'm engaged to my OH (Harry) getting married in March 2014 finger crossed! I found out in July 2013 I was expecting then September 2013 I had brown blood and then at my 12 week scan found out that my little bean passed away at 8 weeks (not sure how many days as didn't ask, tbh didn't ask much except 'when can I start again? Haha) except bean everything was measuring perfectly on time meaning I had a delayed miscarridge. I went down the medical route rather than surgical, could have gone down the natural route as I'd already started bleeding but I wanted it over with and the doctor said the pills would help bring it along faster. I'm currently not bleeding (had brown blood for days now but no red since about the 10th possible earlier than that) and had quite a strong positive yesterday so hopin my hormones go down fast so we can TTC again :D
Might not reply for a while as going to try read all of this thread, see you in 78 pages time! X

Hi again :wave:
Good luck reading all 78 pages, you must have some serious time on your hands! I went the medical route too, just wanted it over with and in a more controlled environmnet in hospital than at home where i'd have probably just thought i was dying all the time!
Exciting you're getting married! We've been together 7 years and not managed it yet :wacko:
I tend to do a round up of where we all are called "the list" this time it's on page 75 so it might take you a few days to read that far! I'll add you on.
Hope you get the help and support we've all needed here xxx :hugs:

Ok Ladies

I'm back - drugs and wine sounds good to me as well - looks like I'm on CD1 - if these cramps are anything to by:cry: very light at the moment but I'm sure that will soon change:haha:

Annie - Congrats again - I can't wait to hear what hubby says - shame they don't like squinting like us - it's so much fun :haha:

My cycle was 7 weeks last time - so having a 34 day cycle is a lot better, although my cycles used to be mega short some being under 20 days :wacko:

When did you move - have you not heard the saying new house new baby:winkwink:

For this month my plan is - to begin drinking grapefruit juice, carry on with the aspirin and prenatals, buy some OPKs, temp and finally if he's lucky have some :sex::haha: I am not taking the progesterone unless I get a line, as this month the side effects and hopes were just to much:cry:

Have to admit even before progesterone temps did look quite sexy though:haha: hoping for a more normal chart this month:happydance:

Celine - :happydance: we may be cycle buddies after all - I love your positivity, I usually crawl away and hide for a while but with you ladies asking where I am etc - I have to come out from under my rock:winkwink:

I can't believe that person has had m/cs and still uttered those words - obviously she has the memory of a sodding goldfish:wacko:

Munchkin - Sorry she got you as well - so here we both are CD1 - a fresh start (I wasn't given instructions how long to wait for) and can you believe I still haven't had the official verdict that everything was okay and it's okay to start again.

I hope you get plenty of :sleep::sleep::sleep: tonight hun:hugs:

Work is such a welcome distraction you are right and I love doing my Avon - not so much when it's raining:wacko:

I have passed so many due dates now that I just tend to remember them quietly and don't even bother mentioning them:cry:

I bought a lovely candle ornament to honour my five angels I will put a pic up soon - it took me a while to find something I thought was fitting:happydance:

Eliz - Congrats on the OPK and well done hubby for being such a trouper :happydance:

Have you heard the saying new house new baby? - hey maybe we all need to move:haha:

IAW - I agree with the other ladies we need before and after pictures of your remodelling :happydance: this will certainly keep you busy - it will be time to test before you know it:wacko:

Literati - Hope the marathon is going well:winkwink:

Penguin - Good luck with your scan - don't forget to update when you can:hugs:

Jelly - Yummy that looks delicious - I always say I'm going to make a cake but :dohh: it never happens - although tonight I'm making bramble and apple crumble as the weather has turned here and I am in need of some stodge and comfort food:haha:

Hope I remembered everyone - when you get to my age you know:haha:

Quickly before I sign off I was on the bus yesterday and there were some young girls talking about getting pregnant and how this one would deff have twins, how the other one had already had a baby and it was easy (50mins labour) how the other one couldn't stand kids and didn't want to get fat and finally how the other one absolutely adored the cuttie babies - what was scary was I heard one say and "I heard my mum doing it last night eeew - god she's ancient 42 or something" (my age) well I just had a little chuckle to myself kids eh:haha:

X

Welcome Rachel - sorry you find yourself here, hope you don't have to wait to long before your cycle sorts itself out.

Yes they are a good bunch here - they don't let you hide, so don't even think about it - Munchkin will call you out:haha:

The only way to find out if the hormones are going down is to keep testing hun (hope you have lots of cheapies - otherwise you may need to remortgage:winkwink:)

Congrats on your engagement:happydance:

X

He he Garfie! Yes lovely to have you as a cycle buddy again and we're on the same day now. Hurrah! (although boo as well obviously :() I seem to have a nervous breakdown and cry for a few days before AF but when AF starts i'm actually a lot happier, knowing i'm definitely not pregnant it's sometimes better than having hope! I usually shut off a bit too but yes this thread keeps you in the room and makes you feel less lonely. Love you all x

On the subject of 'new house new baby' my SIL had 7 miscarriages after her DD was born and they had stopped trying when they moved house for the first time when her DD was 7. They moved in September and she announced she was accidentally 3 months pregnant by Christmas! They now have a gorgeous 2 year old rainbow boy. Hapy endings.

Rachel if you read through the thread you get the full story of my HPT and OPK progression after my MC. Fascinating reading :rofl: but it might help.

So what do you think? To honour my angels - they keep me warm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 3
You might need to crick your neck - it's come up sideways:haha:

X

You might need to crick your neck - it's come up sideways:haha:

X

That's awesome honey. How beautiful. And your babies keeping you warm is so lovely. Well done. My 89 year old gran is growing me a rambling rose at the moment for my angel baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->