Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Oh and thanks for the info you guys on when you Od etc it's really useful to see from people who have gone through it.

Just been out for a Chinese with some friends it was so good! Was feeling a bit sick this afternoon but luckily once I was out I was fine. Haven't done my digi yet, I'm waiting for AF not to show first. Hasn't really sunk in yet really, I just keep expecting something to go wrong.

Will have a read through and catch up with you all tomorrow

IAW - I've never read anything that would indicate the pre-seed would be bad for pregnancy? It's just like any other lube, but with a better pH balance for fertility, so I wouldn't think it'd be bad at all during pregnancy.

Apple - I think I'm already at the point you'll be after Xmas. I just want a baby already!!!!! It is definitely more relaxing to not be pregnant and be able to drink, eat whatever, and not constantly worry about accidentally killing your baby. I never had any idea that pregnancy would be so incredibly stressful!

Annie - :hugs: Awful that you're bracing yourself for something bad to happen. I really hope it doesn't this time! There's no reason to believe it will, so try to have faith and just relax! This is really happening to you! Just be happy! :thumbup:

Literati I know there's no reason to think it, I've 'only' had one miscarriage but I just think once I get a few weeks in ill start to really believe it. I'm 4 weeks today by o date and 5 weeks tomorrow by lmp (erpc date), I'm planning to hold off on the doctors for another 2 weeks in case he does agree to a scan, I want to make sure I can see something.

Congratulations iaw and jelly! Yay lets hope we see a few more around here is month too, we'll all be due in June together!

Apple I oved 3 weeks after the erpc, so that seems to be average. My doctor said to expect my period 4-6 weeks after which seems right if you ov 2 weeks earlier.

I'm spotting :nope: I know I was bracing myself but I didn't really expect it. I would be due on today so it's my own fault for testing early.

Having some nice cuddles with dd to cheer me up then we're off out for a walk with the dog to bring on AF and get this over with.

If everyone gets pregnant this month I'll be all alone :shy: :sulk: but no, I am happy for all you guys :)
Annie - Just think positive either way it's either a new seed on it's way or it's a new start to get an even better seed.
So who so far is potential pregnant? I'm pretty sure there's some baby brain left over as I'm so forgetful lately - I forgot to put pizza sauce on our pizza last night so we have bread and toppings :dohh: :rofl:!
Boring day for me today as OH's at work till 5 :( Bit of catch up TV and tea - yummy :D
xxx

We finally dtd the deed last night and i started havng a small bleed cycling back from church..im sure its linked to dtd...its stopped now and it was browny/dilutee kind of...not spotting i felt it going but thankfully its just the one large spot...

Annie are u ok? Hows the spotting?

Annie with my last pregnancy I spotted when AF was due , it never came to anything and it's really common. I really hope everything's ok . How's the spotting now?
Celine my bleeding went on and off for ages . Glad you finally DTD though.
Rachel it's Annie, Apple and itsawonder who have had bfps so far. I know what you mean about baby brain :) xxx

Annie - I am sorry to hear you are spotting. I really do hope everything is okay since many women do spot when AF is due and have healthy pregnancies. My fingers are crossed for you.

Rachel - your weight is NOT the reason you miscarried. I was scared of the same thing my then I look around and see all the skinny people that have healthy pregnancies. When I see a new doctor I think they just want to make sure I don't have an eating disorder so they ask about my diet. As long as you eat healthy foods and get enough calories you are fine. I have high metabolism and you probably do to.

And I am glad you are pushing to see a doc. It will be good to know if there is a reason or not so you know if there is something to treat.

Penguin - thanks for the info re: preseed!

Literati - your dates look great! Hope you catch the egg!!

I am still only 12 dpo, and AF not due until Wed., but I can't deny this as I used an Answer brand test. Going to call my doc tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• IMG_0317.jpg
    IMG_0317.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 4
That's a huge bfp for 12dpo ! Congrats. Wish I had a matching one of course :) x
Annie how's the spotting hon? X

That's what I thought too, which is why I am calling my doc tomorrow. Wish you had a matching one as well and hope it happens this cycle.

Forgot to mention. DH and I have been together over 6 years but just got married last year. Next Sunday, the 29th, is our 1 year anniversary. Best present I can give him!

Congratulations iaw, that's a definite positive! Hope you have a h&h 9 months.

:nope: I'm full on bleeding now so I guess chemical? Or just false positives? I don't know. I'm trying again this cycle as if nothing's happened, if I hadn't tested early I wouldn't have known so I'm not gonna do that to myself again. Looking at the positives though at least if it was a chemical then the sperm met the egg. I'm thinking that if it didn't implant properly that's probably just my body not being ready yet, so if I do the same this month the sperm will meet the egg and my body will be ready after a good clear out.

Sorry to hear that Annie if it's a chemical your tests will be very light by now and neg in a few days.

I haven't had mybfp btw dunno if I've confused Anyone? still waiting to o but not charting or testing this month.

Baby brain munchkin hehe

Its jellytots, annie and itsawonder who just had bfps,
Annie are you not calling this a chemical? Im so sorry for you :(

Itsawonder have you not told hubby?

For me yeah my once off spot of blood was def bcos of dtd so im fine :) am thinking to start opking tomorrow...will count my sticks. I have digi ones too which i like to use to confirm if my opk is dark enough.
Bring on next weeek!

I have told hubby but we are still considering it an anniversary gift. Of course, after all we have been through I wanted him to know the minute I knew. Plus, the novelty of the "announcement" has worn off. This is my 3rd pregnancy in 7 months. Really hoping this one sticks but feeling positive and happy, not scared. Last time I practically had a panic attack when I found out I was pg again.

Im in two mond of telling hubby when i get my bfp...id love to tell him and say im 7 weeks and seen a hb and nit have him go thru that scary waiting time :(

Im in two mond of telling hubby when i get my bfp...id love to tell him and say im 7 weeks and seen a hb and nit have him go thru that scary waiting time :(

I know what you mean about this those first weeks are hard. I think I'd want him to know though because if it ended badly I'd want his support and understanding.

Hey everyone, been away all weekend so got some major catching up to do on my day off tomorrow. I'm knackered so will be off to bed soon. Hope everyone is well.
Congrats on all these lovely bfps :)
I'm starting to think mine is an evap now, still nothing on the ic's and after the whole of yesterday with no spotting it came back today, so that's been since Wednesday. Going to wait a few days and then test again. Af is supposedly due on Thursday.

Annie i'm so so sorry AF got you. Total bummer. But as you say at least it means sperm did meet egg, just wasn't meant to be. And i agree just keep going as if nothing happened now. But yes i'm so so sorry.

Apple yes it was baby brain. duh!!

Jelly tots i didn't quite get your post, when was your last BFP? What's going on with your spotting?

Celine i've just been looking at your fbook. Well done for weaning! Glad you're feeling good about it. But i noticed a few posts from other people too and hope you're ok and not finding it too hard. Massive :hugs:

Itsawonder i'm so so happy for you :) we really need that BFP here.

Garfie :hugs:

I've been out tonight for OHs beirthday. We've had such a lovely chilled out day with DD. And it was fab to get a night out, it's so rare. I got quite teary again talking about the MC but i really think i'm starting to deal with it in a more healthy way rather than the total obsession with getting pregnant again and gettin gback to where we were xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->