Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Elizabean - Congrats hun - I just got tingles down my spine reading this :happydance::happydance:

So pleased for you hun, so did you do anything different this month?

Can we see your FRER (gotta obsess somehow):haha:

AFM - Another very positive OPK:wacko:

:hugs:

X

Thank you!

Of course I will share, will need to wait I until tomorrow though. It's a great line, if I may say so... Lots darker than I got with my last one.

Another quick one as I've got to go out my wanted to say 2 things..
1) Yay! Congratulations Elizabean!
2) BFN here! Yay! - Thought I saw a line but think it's either evap or a dent or something in the test as it has a little mark on the side. Either way I can't see a line :D
Will catch up later today when OH goes to work :) xx

Congrats elizabean bfps keep all our hopes up :)

Well I actually did cave and test because I've had nausea since Friday but negative. It wasn't much of a shock and has made me more determined to wait a while for next test.

Meanwhile I shall live vicariously through you guys :)

Hopefully I've remember it all!
It's time to start forgetting this possible soon pregnancy or AF with Christmas planning! Yay!
IAW - Yeah I'll have a look! How'd today go?
Celine - Yeah indeed! Yeah I'm going to go insane haha.
Munchkin - That's why I'm trying to keep calm because I'll be more disappointed when AF does turn up.
Garfie - Yeah I had a cup of tea the other day and thought 'OH GOD NO!' then remembered, No one cup if fine calm down! :haha: Really need to cut down on chocolate though, it's just so yummy! Yeah during my m/c I ate everything you're not meant to :rofl:
I loved crawling around tunnels etc when I look after children hehe. OH MY GOD! Where is this place?! :blush: :haha:
So if I did ovulate when I thought I did am I now in the TWW? I don't know if it still works like that after a m/c. So either AF or a positive test in two weeks? If I did ovulate I know there's a chance I didn't as that means my body said 'Right no more hormones lets ovulate straight away'
Home alone till 7pm today so time to watch loads of rubbish my OH hates :haha: xx

Ooh Rachel what ypu watching? I think once youve ovukated you should get an answer in two weeks, either a bfp or af so good luck, ive done another opk and it too is white as snow, i dont know if i maybe have ovulated sometime between thursday and monday but have only had negative opks, nothing close really...i missed thursday opk testing cos its been all negative otherwise so who knows.

Elizabean - Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you! As long as all goes well (which I believe it will) we will be due around the same time!

Celine and Rachel - Congrats to you on your negatives!

Munchkin - have a great holiday and congrats on ov'ing!

Literati - it usually begins to snow here in late Sept but won't get deep until Nov or December. I am in the US but live in the mountains. Town is at 9,000 ft (2743.2 meters).

Garfie - glad you and your family had fun. Sounds like a great adventure.

AFM - it's only 8:00 am here so have a ways to go until my u/s at 12:45. I will update you as soon as I get back but it will probably be late for many of you as I have to runs some errands after and get back to work. I think I am about 8 hours behind London time. I have been really confident but am a bit nervous this AM. I hope I am late enough to see a yolk and not just an empty sac. I also hope I get another scan in a week or two to look for a heartbeat. Just taking deep breaths......

Thanks for all of your support!

IAW so i may only see ur scan update tomorrow boo! Im so jealous u and elizabean are bump buddies :) but of course so thrilled! Wonder who our next set of bump buddies will be? Anniebobs and munchkin or literati & garfie?

Yay Elizabean congratulations! Lets hope we see lots more bfps the next few weeks!

IAW as long as you don't get your hopes up too much you'll be fine, the scan in a few weeks will be a lot more exciting! Really hope you see that sac though!

My OPKs are still negative, but today's was slightly darker so fingers crossed I'm on course to o in the next few days. It's DH and DDs birthday 2 weeks tomorrow so I would love for AF to be a no show!

Ooh Rachel what ypu watching? I think once youve ovukated you should get an answer in two weeks, either a bfp or af so good luck, ive done another opk and it too is white as snow, i dont know if i maybe have ovulated sometime between thursday and monday but have only had negative opks, nothing close really...i missed thursday opk testing cos its been all negative otherwise so who knows.

Don't tell the bride AND organising my own :D I applied to go to Don't tell the bride :rofl: I'm hoping it was ov regardless of a BFP or not just so I know in 2 weeks I can start to move on and work out things, hate not being able to plan things :nope: How quickly did you ov between your m/c? Hopefully been having regular DTD then :p haha. Hoping it comes up soon! xx

Opks in order - do you agree one on right (today's) is darkest?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 4
Hey ladies, do you mind if I join? I just joined B&B and am on a couple of other threads...i've no idea if i'm waiting on AF or OV or what right now. I'm totally new to TTC as my mc was after an unplanned (but very welcomed) pregnancy. After the worst of it was over we decided we really wanted children, so now TTC actively

Wondering if you ladies could help with a couple of newbie questions? MC started on the 11th naturally and was pretty much finished by the 16th - US confirmed - but didn't get a negative hpt till about 19th. I read I might not ovulate at all this month, but well I just bought a big pack of OPK's and couldn't stop myself from POAS. The line is lighter than the control - i'm just wondering - are they only really useful if you've been doing them over a number of days and seeing the shift?

Rachel my cycles have always been long and awkward so even if af does come there is no telling what my cycle will do :(

Garfie i agree the one furthest right is def the darkest although the one in the middle is similiar?

Hi linnypops! Sorry that you have t o join under the circumstances :( sadly with mc that first cycle is so different for everybody, i too started bleeding naturally on september 11th, well started the 10th at night (i had knew it would happen and was actually going to hospital the 11th if bleeding didnt start) and it took about a weeko end and i finally got my negative today only, i tested last wednesday (2 weeks after mc) and it was blaring positive! So its all different, i think your best bet if you could is buy alot of cheap internet ovukation tests off amazon then you can get your kicks of peeing on sticks (or is it just me) and it will give you an idea of when you ovulate. So far ive not had a positive yet but im only trying the ovulation sticks regularly this week since i got the negative at last :)

Hi Linny - welcome - sorry you find yourself here - :hugs: my experience with OPK is that I always have a line on them - but leading up to and ovulation it becomes increasingly darker :happydance:

The only way to see if you have Od hun is to temp - a lot of us use FF just click on someones chart and you will be taken straight there.

I'm also sorry to say that after a m/c all bets are off - some people ovulate straight away, some don't ovulate, some get af and of course some get a BFP:happydance:

At this time hun - patience is the key just keep POAS and see what happens.

X

Celine - I agree so once again I ask the question what is going on:haha: my temps are not behaving either so hard to tell by them:cry: and my body is not giving out any clues - apart from today I felt like a red hot poker was being stabbed in my right hand side for a few seconds:wacko:

I guess I will have to see what tomorrows POAS will bring - I really didn't want to POAS :haha:

X

Hey Celine, thanks love... sorry to hear you're in the same situation - it's a shame we're all here :-(. Did you know because of any particular reason? I thought it might happen after all my symptoms stopped immediately..sure enough a couple of days later. I didn't realise the HCG could stick around so long?

I've got a bumper pack of OPK's here actually, ordered yesterday and arrived today...I have within only a month developed a poas habit. Checking I was, checking i wasn't, checking maybe i was again? I started doing that because I had an absolutely awful load of symptoms coming back this week - mainly sore boobs. Intensely painful though, more so than when preg. Progesterone cream seems to be sorting them out now though. Not sure what that means. Kind of desperate to see AF frankly...if only to get back into a normal rhythm.

Thanks garfie :hugs: ....I don't have a bbt thingy yet, I was initially worried about my slightly obsessional nature and whether temping will make me worse...however, now realised i'd rather be obsessively pregnant than non-obsessively not-pregnant, if that makes sense heh. Is there a recommended one?

Linny - Most people use FF - you will see charts in signatures - I have one just click and it will take you straight there:happydance:

You mention progesterone cream hun - are you still using it, was it prescribed by a doc or is it over the counter?:hugs:

By the way most of us on here are obsessive - so you are not alone:hugs:

X

Thanks Garfie, i'll give it a shot once my cycle starts up again. Now, just to wait for AF. Gr. It's OTC progesterone cream, i'm applying topically to boobs (sorry tmi!)...Reason being, though i've sometimes had sore boobs this was off the chart - I couldn't bear it. I looked it up and found that that kind of pain is associated with prolactin, the breastfeeding hormone and that progesterone calms it down....I wouldn't do this myself at any other time but I was pretty desperate after 5 days! And i'm considering myself out on this cycle atm. So thought i didn't have much to loose. They're still sore but bearable, won't use more if i don't need to....

I see in your sig that you've had several losses - really sorry to see that love....is there a diagnosis or anything for why? And did you have your children inbetween these? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->