Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Hey gals, I went back a few pages and just thought I'd say hi :). I had a d and c 2 weeks ago at 14-16w ( two different techs couldn't decide - I was supposed to be 17 w). My OPKs and hpts have come up negative for the last couple days so I'm assuming the hcg is gone. I think that means AF should be here in the next couple weeks? Meanwhile we're ntnp, but I'm doubtful about oing this month.

Welcome 3minions :) how old are your minions? Sorry that you have to be here :(

IAW - Yay for hormones! :haha: and good luck for October 10th and yay for your previous scan.
3Minons - Sorry your here but HI!
So now I'm confused - I feel like I have ov pains again, it's by my hip and it's like a stabbing pain/dull cramp occasionally and my stomach feels like it's bloated, it hasn't I can see that but it feels like it's pushing from the inside. Any help? :( Hoping it's not ov as I'm waaaay too tired for any business tonight :(
Sorry I can remember anything else as I've said, I'm soo tired :'( xxx

Elizabean - Interesting that you had the side-stitches too! Really hope it's a good sign.

Sorry I'm taking ages to reply, I don't seem to be getting the emails anymore.
Went to dr yesterday and she wants me to wait another two weeks and then test again. If still positive then she will do bloods and organise a scan.
If I get a string positive then it's likely I am actually pregnant but with the spotting I had the other week was just the hormones sorting themselves out. No clotting came out so she reckons there shouldn't be any retained products.
With the water infection it's hard to tell anything as it is masking so much. But she has given me the anti-b's you can take when you're pregnant just in case.
Although I've noticed the last two days i've had lots of clear cm. as it is my anniversary today no doubt will dtd to cover all chances ;)

I hope to catch up on the many pages I've missed the next day or two, its month end so I'm rather busy still. Hope everyone has a lovely day x

3minions - Sorry to hear that love. You'll get plenty of support here. x

jelly - good luck then for a strong positive.

IAW - it's great that you're in good hands, they're tracking you and stuff - thinking happy thoughts in the meantime seems like a really good option.x

I'm genuinely on a full on AF now. So, drank some red wine last night and had a comfort stew. Feeling pretty good with it all mentally now.

Morning Ladies

3minions - Sorry you have found yourself here - welcome :hugs:

Jelly - Let's hope you get a nice strong positive soon:happydance:

Rachel - If it is O and you have :sex: recently I would say you have your bases covered - so don't worry:flower:

IAW/Elizabean - Any nice symptoms you wanna share with us to help pass the TWW:haha:

Celine - What happened with the spotting - has it stopped, hope your body gets back to normal soon:hugs:

Linny - So now you have a clean sheet - ready to begin again what is your plan of attack?:happydance:

AFM - Yet another positive OPK (Number 6) temps aren't really helping either:cry:

So do all of you have little minions - one of mine is nearly 13 gulp:blush:

:hugs:

X

Hey Garfie - Oh so does that mean you're not sure when you're oing properly because they're all raised? with regards knowing when you actually ar o'ing with opk's...wondering about the clearblue fertility monitor - it seems a tad pricey, but by all accounts it removes the added stress of trying to figure out what's happening with the LH surge? Have you heard about it/considered it?

My plan is me and DF are going to have a few long chats because this was an accidental pg. I need to change my life pretty drastically - Essentially i'm a workaholic artist, have always been very driven, always lining up shows, loads of deadlines, late nights, stressed constantly. And, i'd always said 'I don't have time to raise a family'. That all changed when i saw the +, although i am still very much in love with my work, the ambitious side of me just quietly dissappeared overnight. So, after this show is over i've already cancelled the one following on from it and am considering cancelling others. I'll still be making work, but i'm coming up with a plan to make and sell work on my own terms, in my own time. It's been a pretty radical turnaround....I don't even really care how well this show goes down anymore, and that's unheard of! heh. Aside from that it'll be opk's, prenatals, stress reduction techniques, eating well and taking care of my body for once!

Linny - I used to have a CBFM - but I got rid as my cycles were to short (anything from 18 upwards - always knew by 11DPO if pregnant:haha:)

Now these days I haven't got a clue:dohh: the strange thing is last months temps were so high they could reach the sky - this month they are hardly out of the starting block:cry:

It's amazing what those two lines do to a woman isn't it:wacko: I was told before my boys I couldn't have children - so pretty much carried on with uni and then a career when bam! I found out I was pregnant - so I had just finished Uni but had to put the idea of a career on hold - and that is where it has been since:haha: I have worked and do work but not what I trained to do, sometimes I wonder how far up the ladder I would be and other days I wouldn't swop my life:happydance:

When me and current hubby decided to have a baby it was on the proviso if it happened it happened - my age (39 then) was a big factor - plus I consider my two boys miracle babies - especially the eldest:winkwink:

So when I got my two lines I was like you working, running a house, looking after a hubby and animals and kids oh and did I mention we were moving as well:wacko:

I agree though hun whether a baby is planned/not planned so long as it is wanted everything else fades into the background - I had never really understood what a m/c was it happened to others not me.

Now I understand the emotional and physical pain that goes with it I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy:nope:

Good luck with your radical turnaround - it will all be worth it:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Linnypops its crazy how your life goals can suddenly change once a baby comes into the equation. It sounds like you have really thought it through though. A baby will completely change your life and its good that you are realistic about how much time they take up. is your DF on board too?

Garfie - re: cbfm - oh right, so depending on the woman it may or may not be helpful! That's interesting. I think i might just hold off it for a bit then because it is pricey, give opks a shot for a while and see how it works out

It is amazing! Despite it being a sad end this time, I never would have believed the change 8 weeks ago. I do wonder whether this is why women often don't end up with the top jobs compared to their male counterparts, despite being well equipped. Maybe it's not just that we have traditionally been the carers but also that hormonally our attitudes just utterly change. I know men do consider their children and family massively...but the sudden lack of work ambition in me was really noticable.

Yeah, it seems fairly easy before you see the + to be quite easy osey about the idea of children - or in your case - more children. But once it's happened, and the dream of a new child springs up - it's like an unfinished story until you eventually give birth.

Thanks love, the turnaround is happening pretty quickly. Have you moved house already then? And able to make some more time for yourself?

Apple - yeah it is! DF has been great - he thinks since it was an accident and we hadn't talked about it much before it'd be good to actually have a plan, and have some idea of how we'd manage work etc. And, in terms of stress, he wants me to be less stressed. He's actually been saying it to me for ages, he does yoga, excercises a lot, is super healthy. So, he's been teaching me a few moves. Sorry to see about your mmc love. Are you trying again now? Your little one looks very cute x

Yeah, it seems fairly easy before you see the + to be quite easy osey about the idea of children - or in your case - more children. But once it's happened, and the dream of a new child springs up - it's like an unfinished story until you eventually give birth.

So true Linny!

@garfie i only spotted briefly yesterday..like id i handt done a double take i would of missed it. Nothing else...no clue whats going on.
But i do feel af cramps starting..maybe she is taking a while to kick in

Jelly - I will really be hoping for a strong positive for you. Such a strange situation. I am glad your dr is playing it safe and monitoring everything!

Garfie- your chart is still very confusing. Have you ever had trouble ovulating on your own before? Are your ov tests true positives or are they maybe not quite as dark as the control line?
Linny- so nice to see how your priorities have changed and you really want a family now! I hope you have a good chat with your hubby and can find a way to lead a more balanced lifestyle for the sake of your future baby!
(To be continued) I am posting on my phone so can only see a few posts at a time.

Celine- hopefully that was IB and not AF on her way!

3minions- welcome here. :hugs:

Afm- I am 10 DPO today with nothing much to report except some bad PMS. My temps are a bit down but nothing too worrisome they go back up tomorrow. I also had to temp an hour early so could have affected it slightly. Really hoping for a BFP buy I don't really have an inkling one way or the other this week.

Celine - Hopefully you'll get a resolution one way or the other soon?

LL - I had bad very early pms before bfp. That was the only thing i noticed before testing...could be a good sign!

Linny- oh, I hope so! I am so irritable today that I feel like screaming whenever someone looks in my direction! Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->