Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Anniebobs oh no, is this the last cyle before you will have to hold on?

Thanks celine and anniebobs. Celine where are you at? I haven't even worked out when to test this month, check me out being all relaxed and stuff! I really hope you get in before you have to stop Annie. How rubbish :( x

Anniebobs oh no, is this the last cyle before you will have to hold on?

No if I'm not pregnant this month then I have next month but that's it. I wouldn't mind being pregnant when I go but I would have to be less than 34 weeks to fly and to be honest I'm not sure I'd want to be in third tri, so I'd have to wait until well into next year to start trying again :(

I'm not giving up on this month yet though, I got a really strong positive opk and dtd at the right time so am in with a good chance hopefully!

Munchkin that is so relaxed of you!

Celine - originally from liverpool (uk), now living in glasgow. where you from originally?

Garfie - That's odd, LH surge and no temps? Googling that said (sorry, i am now indulging in the worst kind of addiction on your behalf!) body may work up to o - LH surge, then back down...but often tries again....Could O later??

LL - 11 dpo doesn't seem madly late to get a bfp, not that i know much about it! I have my fingers crossed for you anyway! I have had a few, hehe. Went out last night dancing, had a vouple of vodka tonics. But went home before everyone else got hammered.

Apple, yes, false hope is nice to begin with, but ultimately a bit of a bitch. Still, it might not be false!

Munchkin - WELCOME BACK :hugs: I've missed you too.:flower: so pleased you had a good relaxing time away and got to do all "normal" stuff:happydance:

I also have a 22 month age gap between my two boys (it was very hard work especially trying to carry two on a bus:winkwink:) - and when this one when it arrives will have over 13 year age gap:haha: am I mad????

AFM - Slight temp increase again - my body is so messed up this month maybe AF should just come and I can start again:dohh: FF still has me down for testing Tuesday - should I :haha:

Hope you are all having a good day ladies

:hugs:

X

Linnypops im a swiss, born to swiss parents in south africa now living in the netherlands :)

Garfie i agree with the others that ur bidy well be gearng up for ov again soon?

Celine I think you and the other ladies are right - either that or I am broken:cry:

After yesterdays neg OPK todays is very much POS again - I am trying to put up a pic but stoopid phone won't let me:growlmad:

X

Garfie did u tweak ur chart on ff? It says you have ovulated?

Sorry hun I did - I just wanted to see where I would be if I hadn't had all these pos opks:blush:

I suppose I should stop kidding myself and tweak it back again - it just looks so much better saying 10DPO don't you think :cry:

X

Garfie, that's quite a chart! Do you think you ovulated yet now?

It could be that you did ovulate then and your positive opks are just the ones you get before AF. I guess we'll see in the next few days, did you dtd much around your new o date? You never know!

I just realised its exactly 2 years ago today that I finished work to start maternity leave, the next day I was admitted to hospital with preeclampsia and I didn't leave until I had dd. I know every mother says this but it has gone so fast! I'm so ready to do it all again!

Penguin - AF or a BFP really should be showing by now! Tell us how the testing goes! I hope you didn't already contract the flu before getting the flu shot. :hugs:

Munchkin - Welcome back! We did all miss you a lot. Btw, you probably ovulated the earliest that you think, because I often continue to get ov pains for days after I've ovulated. Sounds like you had lots of fun on your trip and I'm glad you got to indulge on some pregnancy-unsafe foods and drinks. That is the one comfort when you don't get your BFP. I'm glad you are a bit relieved you will have a large gap between kids. There always has to be a bright side, even if it's for a really awful reason. :cry:

Annie - I do hope you get pregnant before you have to take that long gap! It is frustrating trying to plan pregnancies around family events/travel plans, etc. You have to live your life, but it's so hard. Oct. 14 isn't too far away! :happydance: Enjoy the TWW.

You definitely are ready for another one already! I hope it happens before you know it. :hugs:

Linny - Sounds like you had a fun night! ;)

Garfie - You really could have ovulated already and just have lower temps. I had several +OPKs after I ovulated and I read that this can happen to some people. From now on I will stop testing after I get my first strong positive. All other signs pointed to me ovulating when I think I did, so I don't think there's any mistake. Your temps are awfully low this month, though, so if you didn't ovulate hopefully your body is going to gear up for it again and give you another chance!

Thanks literati how are you getting on ?

Garfie I'm very confused about your chart too . Obviously the general advice is to take an opk and only the first positive counts but with the flat temps it's very confusing. Are you taking any supplements?

Annie I totally understand! I'm so ready for number 2. Over ready if anything! I just can't wait for my bump and a crying newborn. Although I'm sure I won't be saying that all the time when it happens ;)

Celine I'm totally lost, have you ov'd yet ? I really need to do another list to get back on track. There's been like a hundred posts in the week I missed !

Can everyone pm me with cycle dates, pregnancy dates :happydance: cycle number etc??

AFM I am 7dpo cycle 2 after mc and I can feel the tww crazys emerging :( I'm symptom spotting a bit but managing to persuade myself out of it mostly, it's just al the thinking. 'What if??' And 'am I actually infertile??' And daydreaming about my bfp. I recently mustn't let myself get my hopes up.

Than at other times I'm just convinced I probably missed ov altogether as it was so early and I haven't been temping I'm missing the reassurance of knowing exactly the day I ov'd. And we had to stop DTD pretty much immediately because we were on holiday with other people and oh had a tummy bug !!

I did really well the first week because I was so busy but the next week seems very very long. :( also I don't know when to test this month ?? Last month I waited til 12dpo but I was so convinced I was pregnant by then I was devastated when it was bfn , but the month before I started at 9dpo and drove myself crazy squinting at internet cheapies!! Also as a treat I'm booking myself in for highlights if I don't get my bfp to cheer me up. Saturday is 13dpo, is that too early to know for sure ??

Any help would be much appreciated!! :hugs: to all x x

Hi munchkin that last week in the tww is a killer, i think you should think of something to do everyday to clear your mind of it?
You dont have to go back too macy threads im waiting to ov, i had sme spotting last week but no sign of af or ov urrrgggh!

Here's a prayer I got from another thread. Made me laugh!!

Dear God,

Please let me feel sick tomorrow, make me wake up in the night to pee, let my breasts ache and throb and let me feel so tired that I will fall asleep on the bus. Let my tongue taste of old pennies and my morning coffee smell like off milk.
Let me break out in spots on my face the like of which I have never seen before.
Please let me never have to poas again and wave goodbye forever to my flat stomach and breasts that point upwards.
Let my back ache and my ankles swell, let me wear leggings for a legitimate reason and wonder what I ever saw in high heels.
Let me not have a lie- in for 13 years and let me only take my holidays during peak time so we can only afford 1 week at some hellhole with a kids club.

Let me not care when my clinique lipstick is used as wall paint and I have to spend hours trying to get baby sick out of my favourite cashmere sweater.
Just do this for me and I will never ask anything again - I promise

Hope u all had a loverly weekend :) we had a small drama with our kitty on the roof! Tall dutch house we have we ended uo calling fire dept to rescue poor kitty. 6 firemen arrived with fire truck, neighbours well amused!

On my side im fighting the flu i think? By evening im shattered and throat is scratchy :(
My mom is going to switzerland for a whole week from wednesday woohoo so if im well and ovulate after that it would be fab :) im still getting negative opks...very frustrating but happy to be plodding along.

sorry it's taken me so long to get back. was gone from 730 am yesterday til 4 am this morning! poas and negative yesterday. started af early this morning so cd1 for me! Had a Mary Kay expo yesterday in the am then shopping with DD, met DH in the evening for dinner, then out for drinks with good friends! I even had a lil peach schnapps. lol DH got as drunk as I had ever seen him ( and I've known him since he was 13). he passed out on the bathroom floor when we returned home.
glad for af so new meds at the dr tomorrow.

oh Celine I hope you don't have the flu! ish. luckily my symptoms only lasted the one day. hope you do too!
munchkin- loved the prayer you shared! Hope to have us all feeling that soon!

Annie and munchkin I feel the same. DD is going to be 9 soon and I'm afraid she won't be able to bond with a new bb and feel that it is more of a nuisance than anything.

Apple - false hope truly is the worst. I had a few long cycles where I thought I was pregnant (and reading into every symptom) because I was late, and kept getting bfns.

Celine - I had two cycles where I spotted randomly for a few days (I thought it was implantation bleeding). I will be of no help here as I never found out what was going on. I had strangely long cycles both times, and lots of bfns. My doc thought stress was likely messing with my cycles because there was nothing else apparent. It was horrible and drove me crazy.

Penguin - Glad to hear the awful late/bfn limbo has ended, but sorry it ended with AF. Hope you are able to relax and enjoy a bit before ov. Drinks out with friends sounds like a good start!

Munchkin - welcome back! Sounds like a great vacation! I'm at the same place as you. When are you testing?

Annie - I hope you have lots planned for this week and that you won't need to worry about putting anything on hold next cycle!

Garfie - I'm sorry you're having such a frustrating cycle. I hope the doc can provide some clarity. I have had more than one lengthy cycle (I wasn't temping) where I ovulated weeks after I thought I'd ovulated, so there is definitely still a chance...doesn't make it less frustrating though :(

LL - how's the testing? Bfn on 11dpo is definitely too soon to assume anything. It takes ~ days after implantation for hcg to be detectable on hpt.

Elizabean - Don't feel badly! Everyone here is hoping for the same result and it is both positive and encouraging to see others succeed after a loss. You deserve this pregnancy and you deserve to enjoy it.

AFM - I'm 7-8 dpo (not sure if I ov late 22 or early 23) and driving myself mad symptom spotting. My dear husband is trying to be positive and helpful by making comments like "you're breaking out just like last time, you must be pregnant". I started testing at 10 dpo last time and got bfp (squinters). I don't know if I want to start that early this time, but also don't think I have the will power to wait much longer. I'm trying to remind myself how grateful I am to have ov so quickly this cycle. It's been about six months since I ov before cd 25 (some cycles in the 30's). I'm trying not to let myself dwell too much on what will or will not happen if this month doesn't result in a bfp but have only been semi-successful.

How soon does everyone else usually test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->