Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

I can't believe munchkin and Arabelle are 7 or 8 DPO already! That is astonishing. Good luck, girls! Arabelle, your husband sounds very sweet and supportive! But I know I hate it when my hubby is too optimistic about me being preggers because it gets both our hopes up too much. :(

Munchkin- I think 13 DPO is a good time to test. It isn't absolutely guaranteed but I would say you almost for sure would get a BFP by then.

Celine- so sorry you're feeling sick. Yay for your mom leaving for a bit.

Penguin- so sorry that AF showed up. You sound so positive!

Still BFN at 13dpo for me

Aw shucks literati, maybe it's too early? Or maybe we can just be bump buddies this month!!!

No point in dwelling on what didn't happen this month. I've been preoccupied anyways and staying out til 4am to be the sober cab last night would have been horrific had I been preggies. I'm just tired of constantly going to the dr's since it's an hr drive away and I have to take a few hrs out of work to do it. Tomorrow it will be 1 1/2 hrs since my dr is at a different building on Mondays.

Hopefully I can give my DH a great birthday present this month since his birthday is the day before Halloween!

Aw shucks literati, maybe it's too early? Or maybe we can just be bump buddies this month!!!

Hopefully I can give my DH a great birthday present this month since his birthday is the day before Halloween!

:thumbup:
Penguin i have a gd friend who had a baby in high school then broke up and met a guy over a year later, they married and had a ds so with seven year diff the daughter was amazing and loved that baby boy <3 i was so touched by their rekationship.

Also our anniv is 28th :) so id love and anniv bfp!

Penguin sorry AF got you but it's good to have a fresh start. Hopefully this will be it for 9 months now ;)

Celine sorry about the cat drama! I have 2 mogs and it made me chuckle :) hopefully you have ov'd or will do next week. Do you remember the thread on when people ov'd after mc? I think you posted on it. I have the link if you want it x

Arabella I know just how you feel :( the last 2 cycles I've been convinced I was pregnant from about this point and so upset when AF came. This month I'm having to really give myself a good talking to to stop getting my hopes up but it's so so hard. The earliest I test is 9dpo. Anything earlier than that is crazy!! The longest I've lasted was til AF started but realistically 11 or 12dpo. I'll see how I feel this cycle but it's lovely to have a testing buddy ! Please please let this be our month x x

Literati sorry it's still bfn but as you know there are a million stories of you google. 'Bfn 13dpo then bfp' so you're not out til you're out! I'm so over the 2ww already :( it used to be fun but now it's just stress and upset and battling with myself. :(

Oh and penguin my SIL had a dd then had a lot of mc's. Had stopped trying and then her rainbow boy came along 7 years later! The family is not what she'd planned but it's really worked for them now and she got to do all the baby stuff again because her dd was more grown up and at school . And dd and ds get on brilliantly now, still play together lots and dd helps lots too! X

Morenegative opks and also still negative bfn, feeling crampy though maybe this cycle i wont ovulate? Who knows! Cd 27 and waiting :)

Morning Ladies

Hope we are all well:happydance:

I am going to try to catch up - but this week is my busy week - Avon Week - delivering and collecting:happydance:

So I will keep popping in and out - hope you don't mind:wacko:

Apple - I hate the false hope - but who knows maybe this time it won't be false :happydance:

Celine - Hope your OPK goes positive soon - mind you I am convinced after one of my pregnancy I got AF without even Ovulating :wacko: lets hope you get some answers soon - hope you are feeling better:hugs:

Penguin - Darn her she still doesn't know when she's not wanted - good luck for this cycle - 9 year old did you say - I will have erm a 13 year old boy if we catch this cycle:haha:

Munchkin - When are you testing - I usually begin at 8DPO am I bad :haha:

Annie - How is the symptom spotting going - oh wait you are not symptom spotting this month are you:winkwink: You are so disciplined to be able to run - doing yoga is enough for me:dohh:

LL - How are you hun :hugs:

Arab - I usually begin testing 8DPO - but as I don't have a clue where I am this cycle I began yesterday - NEGATIVE :growlmad:

Eliza/IAW - How are you ladies getting on - any nice symptoms you wanna share?:hugs:

AFM - No idea Munchkin where I am in my cycle - I have had pos OPk for 6 days then it turned Neg then back positive I'm just about to take another OPK maybe neg - look at the temp drop aaaargh:haha:

:hugs:

X

Munchkin - excellent prayer!

Celine, sorry there's no sign of either o or af yet. Seems like cycle after mc can sometimes be radically long? I'm now overly worried that mine was so short. Hoping i get back to normal this cycle. Pray we all will!

Penguin - hehe. DH sounds like he had a riot, though probs not much fun the next morning. Don't worry about age diff, my littlest bro is 10 years younger than me and I ended up being his babysitter and second mum...Loved taking care of the little sprat. x

Garfie - sorry to hear about your odd opk's...hopefully it's just a blip and on or other thing turns up soon!

Me, i'm now waiting for OV officially. I've illogically started worrying that i might never O again. This is based on nothing except late-night handwringing. Anyway, i've ordered a bbt, so i can drive myself crazy with temperatures as well as everything else. :)

Garfie i think this just be a non ovulating cycle for me..although i am finally getting some kind of opk line, hoping it may get darker.

Hi everyone, this will be quick and from memory as I'm supposed to be working! I'm 5dpo and have been having lower backache on and off since o day, hoping that's a good sign!

Garfie running has been the saviour to my mental health! I was born to run I think. I've just treated myself to a new pair of running trainers :happydance: I haven't upgraded for about 6 years so it's time! Though I stopped running when I was pregnant with DD because of a hip problem (pregnancy related not running related) so I'm way off where I was fitness wise. I do one day running and one day yoga - the yoga is great for keeping me loose which is great when I'm all tight after a run.

Celine yay for a slightly darker negative, hopefully something's about to happen!

Literati and Garfie, boo for the negatives :hugs:

Munchkin and Arabelle I hope we see another few bfps in here soon!

Linnypops what CD are you on? I don't think you need to worry about not oving yet, your cycle may change but there's no reason you wouldn't o.

Elizabean and IAW what's going on? Any new symptoms or doctors appointments?

Annie, i'm on CD5 - the only reason i started worrying because i got AF only 21 days after mc - and although i'm not charting, i can only imagine it was because i didn't O, and just had breakthrough bleeding. it's only a theory of course. and i'm hoping hormones get back on track this time. Congrats on your new running trainers! i'm more of a swimmer now, any excercise seems to help the brain and stress eh.

Literati, I've gotten my bfps for my healthy pregnancies 16 dpo....

Hey everyone. My in-laws have been here since mid-week last week so I have been MIA. Will try to catch up on everyone's status later today.

Munchkin - welcome back.

AFM - I am getting nervous for Thursday's scan. Up until this point I have believed that everything is great but the closer I get to Thursday the more my doubt creeps in. I think if I were throwing up I would probably feel more assured (not that I want to be vomiting either). I did start to get a bit queasy yesterday but I was queasy with the last pregnancy. My bbs are a bit more sore but not growing yet and I am tired. Also, I am still very bloated so I hope that means my progesterone is high. I can't button any of my pants and by evening I have to have on a stretchy waist band. So far it seems like the symptoms are coming on slower than the last pregnancies and are not as severe. Thursday - hurry up and get here!!!!

My update will also be fast and by memory! I am being bad at work.

AFM- AF showed up the second I got out of bed this morning. This was no surprise. Despite all your lovely optimism, I knew that my BFNs meant it was coming for sure. I was very sad on Saturday and kind of depressed yesterday but today I am just ready to move on and try again. I feel like I have a good chance this month because I always wanted to avoid a July due date since it's such a busy month already And our due date would be the day I found Out I was miscarrying, so it only seems fitting that I would end up with that due date to spite me. :p

Penguin- hopefully we wil be bump buddies this month. That sounds frustrating going to your dr so much

IAW- so sorry you're scared. Remember that your dr thought it a good sign to have diff symptoms from last time. :hugs:

Celine- if you got a faint line I think you will still ovulate yet!

Garfie- sorry you have no idea when to test and are getting BFNs.

Linny- hope you ov soon. You definitely will ovulate again! Don't panic.

Annie - I hope the back ache is a good sign.

Munchkin- so sorry the TWW is getting you down. It really is awful and stressful.

3Minions- where are you in your cycle?

IAW - I think that's really understandable, but statistically there's no reason to think things would go badly. I have my fingers crossed for you! x

LL - Thanks love! in my more reasonable moments I know i'm just being hyper-worried. Sorry AF arrived, but yes, a new cycle, a new start. x

Literati im so sorry she showed :( i love your optimism and whos knows now for a juky due date, if i ov soon i could end up with a edd of the day i learned i was mc aka my sons birthday! Or edd my daughters birthday (2 weeks after) haha

Ive been a very very bad poas addict today im ashamed, this could be the most ive ever poas, i did 5 in total! 1 hpt and 4 opks..what is wrong with me?

Linny - I did not O my first cycle but went right back to O the next. All will be fine.

Annie - I have never had dreams about my BFPs but I did have a dream that you got yours! Good luck!

Literati - sorry AF showed but glad you feel better about it today. Of course you would get your BFP the one month it will be most difficult... :)

Celine - nothing is wrong with you. It will happen for you and wish we could predict the future to tell you when. Next time you want to test can you take a walk - get some fresh air? Maybe that will get you through at least one weak moment.

IAW - thanks for the reassurance! It's good to know that it's normal (whatever that means!) x

Celine - I am sure you will Ovulate - it might just take a bit longer - after all your body has been through:hugs: After a loss we want so much to be pregnant but are so scared at the same time so it is no wonder we POAS on HPT/OPK - you are normal hun:winkwink:

Linny - There is no reason for you not to get back to normal quickly hun - it's just our bodies are screwed after a m/c - we mean it when we say all bets are off:hugs:

Annie - I wasn't expecting anything other than a negative as my body is so screwed up this month :dohh: glad you have found something that you enjoy and also keeps you fit - that's why I love my avon as I walk everywhere - as I say to the kids I don't trawl the streets for fun - it's so you two can have nice things (really though it's to get this sorry ass back in shape):haha:

IAW - It's normal to feel nervous especially after a loss - gosh I'll be a nervous wreck:winkwink: but I'm sure everything will be fine and we will all be cheering you on - how far will you be this scan?:hugs:

Munchkin - How are you feeling:hugs:

AFM - Is it morning yet:haha: I wanna see what my temps do tomorrow - cos I look like I could be O - although I still haven't had any body signs IYKWIM:blush:

:hugs: to all the stalkers out there - come and say :hi:

:hugs:

X

Garfie are tou wearing our ur poor hubby with all those opks hehehe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->