Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Celine - :laugh2: I am trying to space our :sex: out so he doesn't get tired/bored - also having to use a bit more imagination this month to keep him going:haha:

How are you feeling - no more POAS now until tomorrow:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Garfie - I hope it is O! May you have a huge temp rise tomorrow!

Thank for your positive words. I will be 6+1 (or thereabouts) at my scan.

IAW I think it's understandable that your nervous but you had a really positive first scan and I have every faith this will go well too. Your dream made me laugh I really hope it's a premonition, this time next week I should know!

Garfie fingers crossed for o day! Can't wait to see what your temps do tomorrow.

Celine stop POAS :haha:

Garfie i know what you mean! I think im aiming to dtd every second day (so he doesnt know yet but its on tonight) whioe i wait to ovulate...will *try* to restrict myself to poas two times tonorrow...

Garfie- sounds like you have some good tactics to keep the BD marathon going! :haha:

Celine- wow, you really are a POAS addict! Try to contain yourself!

Annie - I actually think I dreamt you got your BFP recently as well... It must be a sign!

AFM - I am going to limit our BDing to every other day until I get a+opk this time. I feel like we BDed so many days in a row before O last time that perhaps dh's sperm count was too low by the time I Oed. :(

Hi ladies,

I feel like I popped in here then disappeared off! You're all so good at posting, I feel quite inferior :winkwink:
Basically, while I asked to join up here, I'm still in limbo as to whether I'm actually back TTC or not. I'm six weeks post erpc today, and still getting positive pregnancy tests. I don't know what to think! My GP said that it's common enough for it to take ages for HCG to leave your system - but last time, it only took two weeks!!

I think I OVd this month - but can't be sure, coz I really didn't chart properly (including when we DTD). Do you ladies mind having a look and telling me what you think/what your best guesses would be? I think it looks like I've an elevation from at least 27th Sep, if not before that but not recorded, and as you can see no coverline coz of lack of data. In that case, I should be expecting AF any day now.....

Can you get AF if you still have HCG remaining? D'you think I need to contact the hospital again?

Aarrg, so fed up that this is still going on :dohh:

Sorry for the rant! It's lovely to pop on here and see where everyone's at. Don't think I'm going to be the greatest poster ever, though :nope: Hope that's ok, and appreciate any suggestions you can give me, I'm feeling quite lost and down.

Bxx

My Ovulation Chart

Boodley - Did you test with HPTs quite regularly throughout the entire 6 weeks? If you did ovulate, there probably shouldn't still be hCG in your system, in which case you might already be pregnant again? Your chart does have a biphasic trend so it is possible you did ovulate, but it is very hard to tell since you didn't chart properly.

So sorry you're feeling down. I do hope your body sorts itself out soon! :hugs:

Boodley it looks to me like you ov between cd 25 and cd 29 as your temps stay up after cd 29. It's tough to say which day as the temps are missing.

Boodley, it looks the like chart experts are here to help! (I'm really impressed at all this knowledge as I never temped myself.)

Literati and Penguin, I'm sorry AF got you both- I hope it is the last one for 9 months! :hugs:

Garfie and Celine you both sound like you will be busy for the next little while :blush:

All those in limbo or TWW, I hope you are all staying calm and happy.

As for me, I got my HCG results on Friday and they look great. Just over 1000 in contrast to just under 100 last time at pretty similar stages. Now just to keep doubling!

We just had a long weekend and I honestly didn't really do anything for 3 days! It was so relaxing. Except of course when DH asked me what I was reading, I replied "a guide on how to hide a pregnancy during 1st trimester" and his dad walked in about 1 second after. I really hope he didn't hear! It's one month today until we get our house keys and I will finally be able to talk in my own loungeroom without fear of people barging in and overhearing me!

Symptom wise, I am still pretty tired, have been queasy but not sick all weekend and woke up feeling much worse this morning. I think I will wake up 30 mins earlier to take my ginger tablet, then nap for half an hour and hopefully I'll be able to eat. DH works in a hospital and he swiped a few sick bags for me today, just in case.

Anyway, who is testing next? I want to cheer someone on!

Elizabean i know how you feel kind of, in a month will mom wil have moved out at kast so no more secrecy (i kept my 4th pregnancy a secret from her until theday i was rushed to hospital so like 10 weeks)

Ok my adiction is bad...i poas AGAIN last night! And the opk 2nd line got a wee bit darker! I didnt dtd last night so i hope we arent out. Last time i got preg we only dtd the day of pos opk so hoping the pos opk comes tomorrow when my mom leaves!
So only two opks today!

Boodley i dont think you can ovulate with hcg in your system, i know u can ovulate right after it dissappears, im no chart expert tho :)

Celine I really hope this means ov is on her way finally. I know it can take ages and I imagine its driving you potty!!

Elizabean so glad all is going well, really lovy to see you on your way :) as for who's testing next I'm now 9dpo so probably me!! A couple of others near too.

I wrote most of 'the list ' at work yesterday but closed the window before I posted it I was in such a rush to leave so I'll have to start again !!

Boodley I agree with the others re ov. How strong are you're positive hpts??
X

Opk list! Top one is from yesterday sometime, middle is yesterday night and bittom one is this morning...we havent dtd since Sat, they are def looking darker, last ones opk isnt clear in photo but it was a smidge darker than earlier that day (of all the erm..5 opks:blush:)

So if i dtd tonight im still with a chance right? Jusdging by opks i should ovulate tomorrow right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 10
Hon can you do a pic of just the opks? When I zoom in its a fuzzy!

Literati I'm counting that as a symptom for me you know, bfp dreams must mean something even if I'm not the one dreaming them :haha:

Boodley I agree with the others, it could be a new pregnancy if you've not been testing regularly. I was told to expect AF 4-6 weeks after the erpc so I bet if you ring up epau they'll give you a scan to assess if its a new pregnancy or retained products. There's a risk of you getting an infection if you do nothing. :hugs: best to go and get checked.

Celine you little addict! But yay for it getting darker!

Elizabean great to hear your numbers are so much better than last time, but the sickness sucks. I get it every time. Eating little and often does help you not throw up but I found the only thing to help with the nausea was to get outside, so try that if you can.

It's up to munchkin and arabelle to do some testing this week I reckon, we need to see some more bfps in here! I'm testing on Monday.

Boodley, I agree with others sentiments, i was told after mc to go back if hcg wasn't gone within another week (it may be nothing but then again, no harm done in checking). Even if it's a new preg, you might as well find out one way or another? x

Elizabean - great to hear your HCG results are good! x

Celine - hehe! poas-tastic! The bottom one definitely is a lot darker. Fingers crossed for you

Afm, finally got a bbt, and took temp this morning. it was pretty low though (36.22 celsius) despite me feeling warm, and wondering if this may be a result of sleeping with mouth open (my mouth's always super-dry in the morning as a result of my mouth breathing!). Wondering if I should try vaginal temping (oh the humanity!).

Just a quick drop in as I seem to have been forgotten and disappeared :haha:
I've been doing so much wedding planning these past few days/week that I haven't had time to reply to this sorry :(
I will catch up later when I have the time!
AFM - AF came today so that sucks :( OH is trying to keep me positive but it's not really working, I guess me getting my hopes up made it worse :( Just a quick question I'd been taking Folic Acid and Vitamin D incase I got pregnant this cycle but does everyone keep taking it when AF appears or do you stop taking it then start again when she's gone?
Sorry I've been MIA lately, I'll be floating in and out as I've only got a few more months to plan my wedding so I'm panicking :(
Hope everyone's doing well and keeping themselves positive for the cycle(s) ahead! xxx

Rachel im sorry she got you :(, keep taking those prenatals usually if you are ttc u just start adding those vits to your diet so its a ritual and its in place.
Wedding planning can be very stressful! Good luck ill come visit your wedding planning journal :)

Linny all thermometers and temps are diff but as long as you keep temping at the same time(ish) when you wake up in the morning those temps will form the graph regardless of what the temps are its the graph that matters :) i always temped orally as ive always wondered what hubby would think waking up to see me temping vaginally hahahaha

Here are my non blurry opks first two from yesterday and next two frm today all in sequence. I have a digi opk i may whip out later to confirm.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 7
Right it's time for the list! If all you ladies would get tickets or links to ff charts if save about 3 hours a week on this!! 3Minions I'm so sorry I couldn't find your cd details. Please PM me x

Rachel CD1

Literati CD2

Penguin CD3 cycle 4

Linnypops CD6

3minions CD20

Garfie CD22

Gingerwhinger CD28 cycle 0

Celine CD28 after 2nd mc :cry:

Boodley CD43

Anniebobs 6DPO

Munchkin 9DPO cycle 2

Arabelle 9-10DPO cycle 0

Elizabean BFP! 4+6

Itsawonder BFP! 5+6

Now what have I got wrong?? Who have I missed out ?? PM me!!

Can I join you ladies :flower:

I don't really know where I am at.. or what my body is doing.. and to be honest I feel really down and hopeless at the moment.

I had a chemical/early miscarriage started on 11th sept at 5 weeks but to be honest I knew it was doomed from the start as lines were too faint. My body is rubbish at miscarrying normally so it has been diagnosed as a pregnancy of unknown location type ectopic as my levels didn't go down but were creeping up and I have spotted non stop. I was encouraged to have methotroxate but stuck by my guns as my levels have always been low so I have hoped my body would sort it. The last few days my lines are much lighter, nearly negative :thumbup: so I hope this is drawing to a close.

I am hoping that I will get my af in a moment - or ovulate even! I really don't mind, so long as I can move on from these last few weeks of limbo. A miscarriage is hard enough and the first week was awful but then I felt ready to move on and try again - and I haven't been able to :cry: I so hope I can very soon and can then start ttc again :thumbup:

Sorry to offload :flower:

I suppose I am cd28 from the date I started losing and knew this pregnancy was growing wings. I would love to be added to the list xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->