Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Celine - if not tomorrow, some day VERY soon!
Gingerwhinger - sorry you have to find yourself here.

Good luck arabella munchkin and annibobs xxx ive just seen another preggo announcement on fb :(

I caved and did a digi opk "just in case" and its still negative but im optimistic bcos my lines are getting darker :)

I suppose I am cd28 from the date I started losing and knew this pregnancy was growing wings. I would love to be added to the list xx

Welcome gingerwhinger. So sorry about your loss, so complicated to. You're very welcome here and on the list! I had a mmc at 12 weeks in July and have had 2 afs since, now 9dpo x

I suppose I am cd28 from the date I started losing and knew this pregnancy was growing wings. I would love to be added to the list xx

Welcome gingerwhinger. So sorry about your loss, so complicated to. You're very welcome here and on the list! I had a mmc at 12 weeks in July and have had 2 afs since, now 9dpo x

Thank you. My body likes to be complicated over things :wacko: but sure it will sort itself eventually! We are also trying for number 3.. number 2 is a rainbow baby as we had a chemical and an ectopic before we fell pregnant with him! So it really is a journey and a half ttc isn't it! But I have to trust that my body can carry another healthy pregnancy as it has done before. Fingers crossed for us all xx

Gngerwhinger i love your name :) ive just had two back to back mc but have had two pregnancies before who have been 100% normal, so i know my body is capable...
Welcome under these sad circimstances, i also mc-ed my last one in sept (11th) and its taken my body just about 4 weeks to ovulate this time.

Ginger - welcome here and I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs: I do hope you finally get a negative soon so you can move on and try again!

Munchkin - thank you very much for doing up another list! That is very nice of you to do each week and very helpful to see. You can see my chart in my sig, right? Can't believe you are so close to testing already!

Annie - good! You should definitely count it a a symptom! Haha. Good luck!

Elizabean - I am sure it will be so nice to have privacy soon. That book sounds interesting - is it any good? That is so exciting you are feeling queasy! Taking ginger 30 min before you get up sounds like a good idea.

Celine - yes, it looks like you have another day until you ovulate. Get back at that BDing! All that POASing paid off!

Sorry if I forgot anyone. Messaging from my phone makes things difficult.

AFM - I had my very first pregnancy dream last night (since TTC anyway)! I dreamt I took a test and there were TWO control lines and TWO test lines that came up positive, which meant I was having twins! :haha: my mind is really grasping at straws now!

Celine, I miscarried on the 11th of sept too. Strangely there is a chance I have already ovulated.. I wasn't doing opk's because I was under the impression you could not ovulate still with hcg in your system but when I had a scan last wednesday (and my hcg was 124) the lady said it looks like I had a follicle that had recently released an egg on my left ovary. I did an opk that eve and it was nearly positive and they have got fainter since so I may well have done! In which case I am waiting and hoping for af now. Then atleast I know my body will be back to it's cycle and hopefully healthy to try again. I won't be upset if we have ovulated and missed it (we have not been bd'ing due to spotting) as I would rather feel my body was 100% back to normal first.

At a guess I think my hcg is now in the region of about 40 - I have had so many blood tests at the same time as doing ic's that I am pretty good at working out what my numbers are in comparison to the line! They were amazed last week when I guessed at 120 and they werte 124!! Atleast I am picking up new skills, if nothing else :dohh:

LiteratiLove - vivid dreams is always a pregnancy sign with me - I very rarely if ever remember dreams otherwise.

Ginerwhinger wereu bding at the time of your ovulation? I hope you are in for a chance this mnth, i ovulated three weeks after my first mc and fell preg but the mw says it was plain unlucky that i mc that one too.

Right who is testing when? Munchkin you are testng this weekend right?

Ginerwhinger wereu bding at the time of your ovulation? I hope you are in for a chance this mnth, i ovulated three weeks after my first mc and fell preg but the mw says it was plain unlucky that i mc that one too.

Right who is testing when? Munchkin you are testng this weekend right?

No, we haven't since this all started as I have been spotting pretty much non stop and didn't think there was a chance I could ovulate with hcg still. At the scan she said it looked like I had and that I had a thick lining and if it wasn't for my hcg still present she would assume I was having a healthy and normal cycle. By then it was too late as she said it looked as though I had already ovulated. So now I am just hoping and assuming I will have af soon and my hcg will reach zero at some stage! I am not due back at the hospital until the 15th as I have asked for some time off of being scanned and tested!

To add to the confusion I bled last night.. assumed it was af but then nothing all day today! Crazy silly body.

Our bodies go insane with mc dont they? Ive never spotted except for the day before my very first mc and i was shocked that i spotted a week ago! For no reason at all...frustrating right?
Ginger all going normal you should have af in a week then? I know i will be gutted if i get af but will try to be positive that once your cycle gets started with af its easier to track, mc just puts so much in the works.

Celine it looks to me like you are a day or two from ovulation. I always obsess about whether or not a test is positive until I see a positive test and then a remember that there is no doubt when the line is darker! Hope you ov soon!

Arabelle- you are testing so soon! Good luck!!!!

AFM - I am really trying to eat healthier this month. More protein, fruits and veggies in my diet and I am also going to try to have more whole dairy products since apparently that really helps with fertility! I also am going to limit my alcohol intake to just during AF this time (ok, maybe til cd7) instead of allowing it all the way to O!

Ginger - Hi and welcome, sorry you find yourself here - we will try and unravel it for you BIG hugs as you continue your journey with us:hugs: how bad a bleed was last night?

Celine - Deff getting darker hun - hopefully tomorrow will be positive and you will have some idea of where you are at:happydance:

LL - Twins eh? - so do they run in the family:flower: always a sign for me BFP dreams oh that and dreaming of fish:haha:

:hugs:

X

Garfie - Nope, twins do not run in the family at all (on either side)! It is weird I dreamed that, especially since I actually would prefer not to have twins. Of course, I will take whatever I get when the time comes, but ideally I would like to treasure my first child without the stress and pressure of having my attention divided from day one.

I wish the dream could be a "sign" I am pregnant but with AF here that is not the case. I just still hope it is a "sign" of what is to come this month! :happydance:

I do hope that your temps rise for the next couple days to confirm an O for you finally! Your body is working very hard to release that egg this month!

Hi everyone!
So I'm 7 days post MC No.2, physical effects are long gone, I'm just left with the emptiness now! :cry:

I've managed to get an appt with a consultant for 8/11/13 for a chat and/or tests, whatever she suggests!!

I'm gonna keep trying until then, I'd say if this was a normal cycle, I'd be due AF on 4/5 November... I doubt my cycle will revert to normal, so I might be in limbo for the appointment!!

Xxxxxx

Hi ladies,

Thanks for taking the time to check out my chart - I really appreciate it. My temp dipped a little more again this morning - I was hoping AF would arrive, but nothing yet.
Unfortunately, the positive tests definitely aren't from a new pregnancy - I've been testing every four to five days, and haven't had a negative yet. I think they're getting a little lighter - but that could be my squinty eyes and wishful thinking :shrug:. They were immediate and defininte positives the first two weeks after the procedure, whereas now they take the three minutes to come up and are fainter....

I've read some anecdotal accounts of people Oving with low levels of HCG remaining. There was so little remaining for my erpc, and they followed up with a shot of oxytocin, I'd really hope they got everything - though it would be typical of how my m/c went that something went wrong! It did every other step along the way :growlmad: Maybe the fact that I was 17 weeks from LMP at the time of the procedure has something to do with it.....

Anyway - one way or another, I've made a decision to give it 24 hours more, then I'm calling the EPAU. I need information, or I'm going to crack up!! I'm going into work everyday and trying to pretend like my mind isn't permanently occupied with this stuff, but it's beginning to fall apart! I keep catching myself doing things that are totally out of character. Hopefully that was an OV pattern and AF is just about to start......

Everyone else- here's hoping for positive cycles and happy outcomes! For the newly pregnant ladies - :happydance: Channeling all good things your way!

Bxx

:huh:See - most of that last post doesn't even make sense when I read it back! It's like my mind is hopping from one idea to another..... :bike:

Massive hugs Bodley it's so hard keeping your mind on anything else! I went back to Esau after 3 weeks because I was stuck getting v faint pos and my hcg was 41. Less than a week later I ov'd. Basically the day I got my first neg HPT I got my pos opk. I don't think my levels were 0 but I ov'd anyway.

Sofa queen welcome and so sorry for your loss :( hope the consultant gives you some reassurance/answers xx

Arabella when are you testing? I've been getting horrid AF feelings all day so not too hopeful. I'll try and hold out til sat when I should be 13dpo but I'll see how I feel. Might want to know fir sure to give up hope before then!

Xx

I feel like it's taking way longer to get pregnant since the miscarriage. How long did it take everyone to get pregnant before this? I got preg on my 2nd cycle trying last time. Now I am already on my 3rd. :(

Munchkin- good for you for holding out on testing. Let's hope your notion that AF will arrive is wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->