Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Thanks everyone for your responses! That made me feel a bit more normal.

Penguin - great that you have started your femara again.

Munchkin- so sorry you feel like you are out and you are getting discouraged. I, too, have started to feel like I will never get pregnant again. I am feeling very down like the rest of you. :hugs: but I know you will get pregnant again very soon... And you still have a chance this month!

Garfie - so sorry that your body is refusing to cooperate this month. :hugs:

Annie - I can totally relate about your MIL saying that about having a late period. When DH told his brother about the m/c, his attempt at trying to relate was that my sis-in-law had had a couple really late periods before. Uh... Seriously!? I was floored that he would say this. It is not the same thing at ALL and te fact that he would even mention it was appalling to me. I am very glad it was my husband on the phone and not me. I have no idea why people say these things, but obviously they just have no idea what else to say. So sorry your MIL's reaction hurt you. :hugs: I am feeling pretty sorry for myself lately because everyone I told about the m/c seems to have forgotten and doesn't ever ask how I am doing and always seems surprised when I say I am feeling down or "just okay." I am getting so sick of people just brushing my grief aside like it never happened. I feel so alone in this world. So glad I have my DH to support me.
Also, your birthday party sounds perfect the way you planned it and you can do whatever you want. But I like your idea of inviting the relatives over afterwards. That way everyone is happy.

Rachel - so sorry about the disappointing blow from your fiancé just wanting to NTNP until the wedding. It must be discouraging. :hugs:

Celine- if they are getting fainter you probably already ovulated and your timing is perfect.

3minions - I order from early pregnancy tests too. I have been quite happy with it.

Arabelle- that must have been frustrating about your long cycles. Are your cycles still that long?

IAW - so sorry you are stressed about your scan. The panicking about panicking sounds all too familiar. That is one thing I do not miss about pregnancy. :hugs: best of luck today. I hope all goes well.

AFM - I am having the heaviest AF ever and passing a ridiculous amount of HUGE clots. It is rather concerning. I am feeling quite down as well and don't know when this is ever going to happen. :(

literati, mine was like that too! for the first two days just GUSHING! it's pretty much stopped now. just some light spotting.

annie- I agree that maybe you should have her come to the party and no, you should not feel bad at all about not inviting her in the first place. it is not her house and not her child. I agree too that she probably just did not know what tosay to help you feel better about the miscarriage.

I don't think people know what to say or do for the time after they know you have miscarried. I'm sure they want to bring it up but don't know if it's bringing up a sore subject to ask how you are doing. I know in my case, I would rather them not ask me anymore. but everyone is different.

I really hope we can all get our of our "funk" and start to feel more positive. it will happen, some sooner, some later. HUGS to all!

Literati how yucky :( ive always had heavy periods, when i was told of my first mc i remember the mwfsaying it would be worse than my usual period i was scared but it was so bad, thats why it took me a while in the 2nd mc to figure i was bleeding too much and had to go to hospital, i just figured oooh ok this is worse than a period! Hooe af guves u a break soon xxx (preferably a 10month one...)

IAW im thinking of you! I think im so caught up in waiting for ov/confirmation of o then worried aboutt he tww, i was thinking of you in that even with a bfp, with our innocence lost from knowing the pain of mc, how scary you must feel waiting for that scan, hoping. I know its been swid to find hb at 6 weeks and also not because its too early or because the scan equiptment isnt that good. So im keeping you in my prayers

Arabelle & munchkin good luck for this weekend, these kast few tww days are long arent they? I hope for you both to be bump buddies fx!

Oh i went out to a ladies night movies with friends and had loads to drink, i felt bad as one girl was preggers she is my friend who is due a week after i was so i feel awkward seeing her growing bump...which made me drink more..but i had fun and was feeling mellow and telling myself if af does show this mnth then i can drink witg my friends again at a pre christmas party or whatever...small things to look forward to. Of course id choose a baby over it in a heartbeat.

I spoke with dh about mil and he got so annoyed at her, he's going to explain again that the reason were just having kids and their parents is because we have no room for the babies to be crawling about and enjoying themselves if we have a house full of adults. If we invite mil we'd have to invite his stepdad, dad, brother, nephew (12) my sister, nephew (14), my mum and stepdad. There's no space for that many people, it was fine during the summer when we had barbecues but it would be absolutely no fun for the little ones if there was no room to move! So were doing the party 3-5 then inviting adults 5:30 onwards. Last year we made a bigger deal of it because it was her first so we went out to this farm place with petting zoo and soft play. This year we've cut back because she won't remember it, I'd rather spend money on the presents!

Literati sorry it's so heavy but as celine said I've heard it can be heavier or lighter than normal. Try and think of it as a positive thing - maybe this is what's been stopping you getting pg and now you've had a clear out you'll implant easier!

IAW - Good luck for your scan hun - lets hope they have got the wand fixed if not don't be worried if you only see a sac, blob and as hubby put it a small strobe light:winkwink:

I'm sure everything will be fine and we can't wait to see pics later or at least an update, don't keep us hanging to long:happydance:

AFM - Another temp drop again - surely this is third drop lucky :haha: so I guess FF doesn't always get it right - 1st drop 25th 2nd drop 7th and todays drop:shrug: unless it means she is on her way:dohh:

I will catch up with you ladies later - I have got someone coming to buy my settee so I best move the cat:haha:

:hugs:

X

Hey everyone :flower:

I enjoy reading about you all but going to take me a while to learn names and things :thumbup:

I know a few of us are down in the dumps.. me too.. but I am trying to remain positive! One positive sign for me.. ironically.. is that my preg tests are very nearly negative! Which means with any luck my body has finally 'dealt' with the mc and my cycle with any luck will come back! It has been a month since this bean was obviously not sticking and it has been a rollercoaster waiting for my body to catch up.. I have been so desperate to move on and try again and hopefully now with my hcg nearly out of my system we can :thumbup:

:hugs: all round. I am trying not to be a time scale on things but I would so love to be pregnant with a baby in the right place by xmas.

Annie, Celine, Literati, Garfie and everyone - thank you so much for all of your kind words. They have helped keep me sane. I am quite a few hours behind most of you so it's only 8am here. My appointment is in 3 hours and I am not sure how long I will be there. As soon as I am near a computer again I will send an updated.

Sending love to all of you.

Thinking of you IAW! Curious, are you in the US...I think you may have mentioned earlier, but I don't feel like digging. I'm in Canada.

I managed not to test this morning :) Celebrating small victories ;) My temps are still climbing. I have not bothered with temps after ov before (too stressful) but I've managed to not stress too much this cycle so have carried on. How soon before af would one expect temps to start dropping?

I am in the US.

Arabelle - it's a bit different for each person. My temps drop anywhere from the day before AF to the second day of AF. Most women drop a day or two before but not all.

Arabelle mine tend to drop the day before or the day off so there's not much warning. Well done for not testing/obsessing. have you got a link to your chart? I've not temped this month so need someone elses to obsess about! I've also not tested or wanted to and i'm now 11dpo. Unheard of! I've been getting cramps for a few days now though so expecting AF on time, although she's not due til sunday!

Itsawonder i can't work out the time difference :( what time is it there?

Talking about AF's after mc my first 2, the only ones so far, have been super heavy. I'm not sure the 2nd was at all lighter which i was surprised about! Compared to the mc the AF's were very heavy too and my AF's are usually light to medium for 3-4 days. After my first post mc AF i also had spotting about cd10.

Sounds like most people here have experienced worse AFs since the m/c. Stupid bodies!

Penguin - I am glad AF has lightened up for you. Mine has too. It's the weirdest thing. It was gushing like crazy in the morning but by last night I was barely spotting!

Celine - my AFs have always been heavy too. It sucks when that is the norm! It sucks that the only consolation to not being preg is being able to drink. But at least it is something.

Annie - glad you got the party situation sorted out. I do hope you're right that now that everything's cleared out I will be better able to get pregnant.

Garfie - I hope it's your lucky temp drop this time.

Ginger - glad you are trying to stay relaxed about this. Great that your tests are almost negative.

IAW - good luck at your scan in just 25 minutes! I will be praying for and thinking of you!

Arabelle - I am from Canada as well! This past cycle my temps dropped on the day OF AF starting, and the cycle before they dropped the day before.

Munchkin - yay for 11 DPO. You are almost there! Good luck!

IAWim not going to bed til i hear from you!

So here are my poas for the kast few days n sequence, as you can see they have lightened up...what are the chances i missed that surge that one night? When i get my surges they are out of the blue suddenky super dark.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 5
Even if you did not BD on the exact day of the surge, you still have a good chance, Celine! Looks like you are definitely in the TWW now. You got pregnant really easily last time so hopefully this time will be the same! Good luck!

Celine , I've no idea about these things really but looks like a good curve upwards and back down, good luck! X

Hey ladies. I just had my abdominal scan and the doctor was prepared to send me to radiology if a trans-vaginal was needed. However.... we saw a heartbeat!!!!! 120 beats per minute so not even slow!!! I did not take a picture b/c the image was so small.

I am so excited, relieved, blessed. Thank you all again for your love and support!!

Our next scan will be in three more weeks and I honestly feel like this is our rainbow baby!

That is fantastic news iaw! Now you can breathe a sign of relief an start to enjoy it a bit :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->