Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Yes! Crytpic smug fb preggo announcements get me down alot.

Yesterday at playgroup (where there are two preggos due in both of my mc edd and one mom with a 7 week old) i had a heart to heart with friend due april and i just said its a pain i hope u never experience but i care about her very much i just have bad days and good days. She was very sweet and didnt say anything inappropriate at all.

Apple well done on the job! I hope u stick around here? Are you going to be charting at all?
Munchkin did u ever figure out that ferning?
Where is jellytot?
Arabelle and munchkin when are both testing again?
Anniebobs are u still holding out fir monday?

IAW - Congratulations!!! So happy that you got to hear a heartbeat! I too think this it it for you. What a wonderful way to end the week!

Celine- I think you're in it for sure. Welcome to the tww :)

Apple - hope you are able to relax and enjoy the next couple months before you start ttc :)

Linny - yes, I think when babies are on the mind you notice them a lot more. Not to mention if you're surrounded by people in the same life stage there are bound to be lots of bellies and babes. It's tough to want to be there too.

Munchkin - You could test with me tomorrow. Don't risk seeing a bfn just because the urine is too diluted, wait until morning! It's tough to feel like you don't want to test and see a bfn and still not really have an answer. Since you already feel like this is not the month, maybe you can try thinking that if you get a bfn, it changes nothing...but there is a chance that it will be positive, and if that's the case, you want to know! (This is the thought I'm trying to hold on to) Maybe it's a good thing that you feel differently than you have before? Fingers crossed for you.

Garfie - your cycle has been so confusing :( Hope your temp keeps rising and you move into the tww.

AFM - temps still high, although you've all said not to expect a drop until AF arrives. I am trying to figure out how to share my chart, but it's on my phone, so not sure if I can. I'll try taking a screen shot. It's actually a pretty normal looking chart, which is unusual for me.
Feeling anxious about testing and being disappointed. My stomach feels off, but I'll chalk that up to poas anxiety! Going to a birthday party tomorrow night and would love an answer either way so I can have some wine with dinner if not pregnant. Happy to abstain if there is a reason... Acting like pregnant late in tww is tough, but I'm not comfortable with alcohol at this point. I'm 30 so I know that everyone around me assumes I'm pregnant if I'm not drinking. The knowing looks are hard to handle, I haven't exactly shared our loss extensively. Sorry for the whining. It's a beautiful, sunny fall day. I'm going to make a point of getting out to enjoy the sunshine this afternoon. It's hard to feel gloomy in the sunshine :)

Arabelle true if you are not drinking everyone assumes! So ive been not drinking alot since april with all the pregnancies so weds night i went out and drank loads to clear any suspicions.
I have been asked a few times if we want another, i like if they ask if we will have a third, then i can reply no we wont be having a third. In my heart ive lost the third and fourth. It becomes awkward i guess.

Somedaysnim so tired with my two i wonder if im doing the right thing...but this morning, when my two year old was not tantrumming, we had a fun morning and i was thinking how she will make a beautiful big sister <3

To answer the plan question... if this is not the month, we are headed to Jamaica for a wedding in November, so I will be running and focusing on that! I was hoping it would be a babymoon, but maybe it will be a baby-making-moon ;)

Everyone - thank you so much for your kind words!

Arabelle - good luck!

Munchkin - Great job this month. I had no idea you were already 12 dpo. Fingers crossed for you that AF stays away!

Celine - Yeah TWW!!!! It must feel great to be back on track. Also, I am glad your friend was supportive in the way you need.

Garfie - I hope this temp rise isa good one.

Linny - hope you O soon and that you catch the egg!

Apple - sorry AF got you. Hope next month is more successful.

Elizabean - Hope the time flies until your appointment! You are exactly one week behind me - to the day.

AFM - was really nauseated yesterday but my DH made me an amazing kale soup that made me feel loads better. I have had a few bouts of nausea now but no vomiting.... yet. Boobs are starting to get a bit bigger as well.

Munchkin just test when you're ready. Tomorrow should give you a bfp if you are. I couldn't wait that long though! You've done dead well waiting.

Garfie I really hope your temps go up tomorrow. Get bding just in case!

Celine I hate that question too, though not many people have asked since the mc. Think it's pretty obvious we want another!

I've forgotten everything else I was gonna say... So hi arabelle, Apple, linnypops and iaw! And whoever else updated! In my defence I've had two toddlers today so am shattered and brain dead now! I'm 9dpo and I tested this morning with a tesco cheapie and it was a bfn. Last month I got my bfp on it at 9dpo so wa hoping to see something. Then I tested this afternoon on an ic (I know, I know!) and think I can see something. So fingers crossed for the next few days! Not getting my hopes up yet but you never know.

Munchkin - I say you should test tomorrow but if you would rather get AF than a BFN, wait til Sunday! Good luck! I have personally found that testing early these last two cycles has made it easier to 'break the news' to myself so that AF's arrival is not so devastating.

Apple - I guess we are cycle buddies this month but not if you aren't trying. If you aren't trying until After Christmas, will you be NTNP until then, or will you be using protection?

Arabella - I absolutely HATE that people assume you're pregnant when you abstain from alcohol during the TWW. Last cycle I was 12 DPO and I had tested that morning with a BFN so I went ahead and had a glass of wine at an event we attended to avoid suspicion. I am glad I did because AF arrived on schedule. I want to live my life!

IAW - great news that you are feeling nauseous. I hope it is somewhat manageable.

Celine - congrats on being in the TWW! I think the timing was good for you.

Garfie - sorry you're still not Having any luck!

Elizabean - hope things are going well

AFM - AF is still here so it's the very boring part of my cycle. I haven't started temping yet and I'm honestly so bored of temping. I will still keep doing it, but it's a pain.

Munchkin - my plan this month is to BD every other day(ish) starting from cd8 or cd9 and then start every day once I get a +OPK only. Last time I started every day once ewcm arrived but I had way too many days of it so we were exhausted by the end! I think if we still didn't get pregnant I would still stick with that plan. I am taking 5 mg folic acid, a prenatal vitamin and omega 3s. You really were taking tons of supplements! Wow!

Annie - you replied while I was posting. That is exciting you might have seen a line today! Good luck!

Celine I think it's good to share and get things out sometimes. It's so hard though.

Iaw yay for nausea!! :rofl:

Garfie really hope you're in the tww!

Arabelle well done you for not testing! I reckon I'll get a bfn and you'll be this months bfp :)

Annie I really hope this will turn into a bfp for you!!

I probably will test tomorrow and get it over with, although I'm feeling very out now. Had AF pains and feelings all day, although I've spent a day googling 'af pains 12dpo bfp?'. That's not even a joke!
I've had my dd at home all day so far too much time to think/overanalyse. Arabella where are you? What time will you test? Good to have a testing buddy! X

Annie - That is so exciting! As someone who has seen her share of stark white test strips, I know the difference between nothing and a hint of something. You're early, and it wasn't fmu so it makes sense that it would be faint. When will you test again? Fingers crossed!!

Literati - I wish I could relax enough to just have a drink, but I would worry too much, even though rationally I know it would probably be ok. If I was before 10 dpo, I would probably be able to reason with myself. It's a group of drs, so they will also notice, and likely a few people will ask. I hate being asked! I think it's rude, especially knowing that someone may be struggling to conceive or dealing with loss and it can be a very emotional topic!

IAW - Congrats on the nausea?! Hope it's not unbearable. Do you have access to Diclectin (the morning sickness pill) in the US?

Munchkin - I hope we'll both get bfps! If you are in the UK, you are 5 hours ahead of me (Canada). I don't tend to sleep well when I plan to test, so I'm sure I will be up testing at an unseemly hour for a Saturday! When will you test? I have been googling random symptoms too, I drive myself crazy!

Arabelle - I definitely wouldn't have done it if I hadn't had a stark white BFN that day. I probably wouldn't do it again in the TWW just in case, but I felt safe since I was 95% certain I wasn't pregnant! I normally won't have a single drink in the TWW, even if it is only 1 DPO so I understand your paranoia. That is SO rude if people ask. People should mind their own business! Can you just have some 7-up with a lime or something that looks like it could contain alcohol? :p

Thanks Arabelle. I really don't want to test because I know it'll be bfn but at least I'll be able to move onto the next cycle. :( how are you feeling today? I will probably end up testing 7 ish here when my dd gets up but she's been sleeping in our bed the last few nights so who knows what time she 'll be up! That makes it 2am with you, I think that's a little early even with pre testing insomnia!! :rofl: I do that too most months but I'm way more resigned to my bfn this month, especcially with today's AF cramps. I've read a million stories of women with AF cramps and bfps, and I did have horrid cramps in both my pregnancies, but I'm sure before AF was due I had nothing. Although I did have a bit of spotting 12dpo last time ?? Eurgh stop second guessing munchkin !!

Btw I tend to drink til about 5 dpo but this month I carried on having the odd glass, I think my last one was 9dpo. I think if my body doesn't even know I'm pregnant yet a glass of wine won't hurt and I feel like I've just got to get on with my life at the moment.

Agreed, munchkin! :)

I do hope your feeling is very wrong and you get your BFP! So excited for you!

Arabelle I should wait but I'll probably test again tomorrow!

I drink before 7dpo if I have a night with the girls planned or something, but then stop after that. In my head if the baby hasn't implanted then it won't affect it one bit! Although with the mmc I had a wedding on 11dpo and had a few glasses of wine, I'd had a stark white bfn the day before. I remember saying the wine tasted funny, so I didn't drink much at all! I think your tastebuds will stop too much alcohol being consumed if you are pregnant!

Munchkin I know how hard it is to not symptom spot but at least if you're not you won't have long to wait for AF to show. I hope you have some good news for us in the morning :hugs:

Arabelle - I agree that people should not ask but they always seem to. Doctors I would hope have more sense than the average Joe though.

Some tips - seltzer water with lime, non-alcoholic beer, (ask the bartender to pour it in a glass for you or slyly tell your server) shots of water, cranberry and soda. The truth is, once everyone else has a drink or two they will stop noticing.

With both of my previous mc i fake drank too, vodka lemonade can be a plain lemonade :) or vodka coke?

Munchkin i dont want to spur you on but i tested like 18dpo with my sons bfp bcos the month before i had tested bfn and got af two hours later whoch really made me angry so i let it go that next mnth and felt af pains, i remember walking round ikea the day b4 bfp with sanitary pads in my pocket i was so sure she was arriving!

Had a drama tonight my daughter fell bouncing off the sofa cushions and whacked into the corner of a wooden table right in th middle of her forehead :( we had to go to the a&e to have it checked. She is fine but have to wake her every two hours plus she has a huge band aid and sticky stitch thing on

Aww no celine I hope she's ok. They do like to scare us don't they :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->