Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

IAW - That is AMAZING news! Congratulations! You have already passed another milestone! I really feel that it is your rainbow baby as well! I am so excited for you. You are so very blessed indeed! I hope all goes well in 3 weeks at your next scan! What is your due date!??!? :)

:happydance: IAW - that's great news Hun I'm so pleased for you hope you can get an early night I bet you didn't sleep much:winkwink:

It's deff your rainbow hun:hugs:

:hugs:

X

Ohhh! iAW i just got goosebumps and wet eyes reading your up date! Im so so thrilled!

Elizabean when do you have an appointment?

Im so happy to here that good things can happen :)

Amazing news iaw. So happy for you , you must be over the moon! Get a good nights sleep now, you're going to need the energy. ;) x

Celine it looks like you surged after stick 4. Even when I'm testing. 3 times a day I sometimes still don't get a proper positive, I just look for the pattern. How often have you been BDing ? X

ItsA wonder, that is fantastic news, I am so happy you got to see a heartbeat, you must be thrilled!

Ohhh! iAW i just got goosebumps and wet eyes reading your up date! Im so so thrilled!

Elizabean when do you have an appointment?

Im so happy to here that good things can happen :)

Celine, my appointment with obgyn is on Monday the 21st of October, only 10 days to go! Seems surreal it is so soon!

Yesterday was 5 +1, (though I think my ticker below is off, due to my location) which is when I was told I was probably going to MC last time, though it didn't pass until after 6 weeks. I was happy to get through yesterday with no bad signs and I'm feeling positive.

I have been feeling ok this week, I have even been to the gym twice and had a few long walks!

My fingers are crossed for everyone waiting for two lines or one line x

It took me 2 months for my period to return and it will be a year in 3 days, I have yet to have my regular 28 day cycle back but I'm not giving up hope!

iaw-yay so excited for you! that is a good hb for 6 wks! I agree with the girls, now you can rest easy til the next scan.
elizabean- I'm glad you are feeling ok!

It took me 2 months for my period to return and it will be a year in 3 days, I have yet to have my regular 28 day cycle back but I'm not giving up hope!

oh poo! Hope things return to normal! Have you talked to your dr about some assistance to get back to normal?

Amazing news iaw. So happy for you , you must be over the moon! Get a good nights sleep now, you're going to need the energy. ;) x

Celine it looks like you surged after stick 4. Even when I'm testing. 3 times a day I sometimes still don't get a proper positive, I just look for the pattern. How often have you been BDing ? X

Ok i consider myself in tww then :) we bd-ed 3 days and on the day of positive surge and the day after so if i ovulated that night of i should be in for a chance right?

Ok i consider myself in tww then :) we bd-ed 3 days and on the day of positive surge and the day after so if i ovulated that night of i should be in for a chance right?

Absolutely in with a chance!:happydance: Good luck and :dust:

Agreed celine. Yay for the tww! How many dpo does that make you ? X

Right I'm 12dpo and getting bored now! I don't know when I should test, have no idea if I feel pregnant or not and I'm sick of persuading myself out of symptom spotting or being too hopeful! I don't feel pregnant , I've been getting cramps since 8dpo, my boobs hurt intermittently but no more than normal, I'm tired but my dd has croup and isn't sleeping! So all bets are off. I'm pretty sure I'm 12dpo but could be 11. My Lp is usually 13 days and has been 12days a couple of times and 14 days once.

I don't want to test and know for sure I'm not, but obviously I'd love to test and get a bfp! So ladies, I'm leaving it up to you, when should I test??

Sorry ladies, I'm at home looking after my dd and getting bored! Having too much time on your hands at 12dpo is BAD! I'm now getting quite strong AF type pains and wetness so my instincts are I'm out this month, although the last 2 months I've been convinced I was pregnant so I obviously can't read my own body at all!

Anyway, next month I think I'm going to go natural. I'll take my prenatals omegas and primrose oil but that's it!! The last few months I've also been taking vit c and zinc, selenium, agnus castus, mini aspirin, maca, green tea, raspberry leaf tea, propolis and royal jelly so quite a step ! I won't temp but I'll do opks and my fertility monitor and aim for smep from cd8 rather than 10 as I ov'd so early this month.

What are all your plans for the next cycle if you don't get your bfps?

Munchkin, sounds like a good plan! Mine is really to continue to eat healthy, get a bit more exercise. And generally, be myself again. RE: testing, i feel like the best time might be when it's guaranteed to be a definitive positive or negative. As in - enough past dpo that false negatives aren't going to leave you in a weird world of hopeful disappointment.

I've been all diligent with temping and opk's since i'm getting closer to potential O, but looking through my chart this morning i've realised - I forgot about bd'ing the last few days! We're away this weekend with family as well.

Munchkin step away from the hptS! Remember its too late in the day for such an early one, test tomorrow that way if it IS a bfn it may make you sad enough not to test until the actual 14dpo? Youe done so well not temping this cycle, meanwhile i regret not temping this particular cycke!
Hmmm if i dont get my bfp this mnth..definatly start working on my weight etc :) eating better and all that.
Linny any chance of afternoon delight before the family weekend? Or a sneaky quiet midnight bd? When abouts will u ov? In the days before i thought id ovulate i tried to dtd every two to three nights in case :)

Munchkin i think im about 2dpo them..more waiting! But our anniverary isnthe 28th and we are possibly spending the night away from kids in hotel my mom can babysit cos she will b here til end of mnth. Id love to tell hubby on our anniversary <3

Celine - heh, unfortunately no afternoon delight for us - however DF and I made plans over the phone at lunch to make sure we get enough alone time ;) God time really drags when you think about the waiting times from AF - O and then back to waiting for AF or BFP. I'm hoping I can just keep my mind occupied for the next few weeks. There seem to be baby's everywhere these days - does this happen to everyone?

Munchkin - Wow that was some baby cocktail so what are they all supposed to do?:flower: Well done for not testing - I would have :haha: but I agree with Celine it's to late in the day (so how about tomorrow :winkwink:) No seriously hun you test when you are ready:happydance:

Celine - :happydance: you are in the TWW - hoping I can follow you soon - although I kinda feel like I've been waiting longer if you know what I mean. I would say once again lady you have covered all your bases:happydance:

Linny - Yes hun we all feel that to - babies babies everywhere :cry:

Love to everyone else - in and out today Avon collecting books:dohh:

AFM - Slight temp increase (been here before though) so will have to wait until tomorrow:coffee::coffee::coffee:

OPK - Well I think I have given up on them:haha:

:hugs:

X

Hi girls sorry I've been off for a while.

Congrats on your scan IAW
Celine looks like you did o then. Don't worry about bd on the exact day my last bfp I dtd at least two days before o.

Afm- I've been busy! Af got me Monday I felt a bit down but mainly impressed that she arrived only 5 days 'late' I also was cheered up by a job interview (I got the job yesterday!)

My af was weird had a heavy half day then v light for two days before disappearing. I suppose it makes sense as I had 2d&c and prob not alot of time to build a lining.

I'm planning on ttc after Xmas but spending the next two cycles figuring out when I o to up my chances.

Good luck those ttc now I'll he stalking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->