Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Oh Celine that sounds awful! Poor thing, hope she feels better soon!

I've been a teetotaler every other cycle- the whole time. This month I tried to relax a bit more. Had some wine in the first few weeks and half a drink a week ago. There is definitely no connection before implantation, and even after, it takes a few days. Rationally I know that before you know you're pregnant there isn't much to worry about with alcohol. Thanks for the virgin drink suggestions!

I got really dizzy at the gym today, ended up leaving my class early...hoping this is a good sign.

Arabelle could be a good sign. It was a major symptom on 11 and 12dpo with my dd .

Sorry about your daughter celine, poor thing. I'm praying tonight my dd spends more than 5 minutes in her own bed. She's been very poorly bless her but it's keeping me awake!!

Tx she seems alright, ive done the first wake up and she was ok. My son (4) saw me panick which was scary for him and he acted so calm and went to get wipes to "help"

Anniebobs i hope u have more clarity tomorrow! So exciting in here with this weekend testers arabell, munchkin and annie :) annie if its def bfp will u hold out til the birthday to tell dh?

So it's a glaring BFN unsurprisingly! Oh well, at least I hadn't raised my hopes this month.
Arabelle I hope you have more luck! And Annie I hope your bfp is getting stronger! AF due tomorrow so now I'm prepared for that x

Aww munchkin that's crap! I think your plan of attack sounds good for next month. By the way I know you mentioned green tea in your list of ttc remedies, but it's not great for ttc. It has tannins in which are great for weightloss but restrict the bodies consumption of folic acid. It's not going to do baby any harm but I just wouldn't bother with it. I drink redbush (roobius) tea which is caffeine free and is hydrating - you can drink as part of your water intake when pregnant which makes it perfect for ttc. But I know you're going au naturale next month!

I took another test and there is still a really faint line, not sure if it's darker than yesterday's or not but at least I know it wasn't a fluke yesterday. Going to take a tesco test tomorrow!

And celine yes I'm trying to hold off telling dh. I gave him dd 2 years ago on his birthday, I'd love to give him a bfp this year on his birthday!

Don't worry celine, I'm actually not that upset, I was expecting it although there's always a but of hope :) and I've got a fat healthier attitude this month, although I'm wondering why it's taking so long! So much for being more fertile after a miscarriage eh?

Annie great news for you, get the tesco test and post some pics!!

Hi ladies

On phone so gonna be quick:

Munchkin sorry it's a bfn this month - I'm the same opinion as you so
Much for being fertile after a mc:(

Celine hope your little girl is okay this morning and that you managed to get a little bit of sleep.

Annie woohoo for your faint line come on get darker so we can see.

Afm - not got a clue. So off to a fair with the kids today even in the wind and rain haha.

Hugs

X

Here's a pic of yesterday's and today's, I do think today's is slightly darker. Send me some of that sticky baby dust iaw an elizabean!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 17
Sorry Munchkin :( It's never fun to look at a stark white test. Hope you get an answer either way quickly.

It's definitely getting darker Annie! Are you 10 dpo?

I got two squinters this morning- this is making me nervous. The lines came up right away, but I feel like it's a bad sign that they aren't darker by now, I'm 13 dpo. I'm terrified this means it won't/isn't sticking. Took the clear blue first and then tried a cheapo strip.

Attachments

• 13 dpo.jpg
    13 dpo.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 18
Arabelle I think I'm 10dpo, but I could be 9dpo because the second positive opk was darker than the first so with not temping I can't be sure of ov date.

Yay for another possible bfp! I know them blue dye tests have a bad reputation for evaps but if it came up right away and your other test is showing positive too I think you can safely say its positive. Don't worry about it only being faint, I think it's the progression that matters so if its darker in 48 hours then you can safely hope it's a sticky baby.

Congrats Arabelle, I can definitely see lines!! And Annie I can see a line on the 10dpo on my phone so it must be getting stronger. Congrats both!!

Cnfrats arabelle and annie i def see faint lnes on both!
Munchkin i think you are more fertile for 6m after mc...so fx november will be our month

Hey guys!
How's everyone doin?

I'm currently CD12 after a MC, I've an abundance of CM today, not EW, but cloudy/creamy... I think I might be gearing up to O!!!

I've told DH that I've no idea what's in store for us this month, and that I might be giving him a hours notice for BDing, he's grand with that!

Then again I might now O at all, I can usually pinpoint O by EWCM, usually on cd 19/20/21 (ish), so it appears to be kicking off a little early this month!

I've ordered 2 twin packs of ClearBlue Digi's, 25 IC's, 30 OPKs and a BBT thermometer, and preseed!!

So far I got the preseed, ClearBlues and the ICs!!!!

Sofaqueen how annoyng the opks havent arrived for you yet!

Celine how's your dd? Mine finally ate a meal this evening, her to is still 39.1 though which Is a bit scary! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->