• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Munchkin - It's hard to tell with your temps whether you o'd yesterday or not - do you usually have a dip and then a rise (I do) to confirm O - whatever happens I think you have all bases covered for the next few days at least:happydance:

Are you going back on Friday for another HCG draw or are you adopting the wait and see approach :cry:

It's great our hubbies want to provide for us - I'm with you totally on them being workaholics and not switching off. My father in law runs his own business and was near retirement when they had a terrible fire in February so my hubby really had to step up - he went from working shifts (which was hard enough) to working lots and lots of hours = not a lot of time for his family, so more of the burdens come down on my shoulders childcare, house, animals etc :dohh:

Do any of you ladies find :sex: after confirmed o a lot more romantic:haha: a random question I know:blush:

Literati - Sometimes the simplest things can make us growl at each other - it seems to have got a bit less as the years have gone by, so hopefully by the time I'm in a Nursing Home our lives will be perfect - no arguing :haha:

Celine - How are things with you hun - are you making an appointment or like the rest of us are you just waiting:hugs:

AFM - Slight temp drop today:dohh: tested and deff negative - so I just wish she would get here NOW!:growlmad:

:hugs:

X

Munchkin - It's hard to tell with your temps whether you o'd yesterday or not - do you usually have a dip and then a rise (I do) to confirm O - whatever happens I think you have all bases covered for the next few days at least:happydance:

Are you going back on Friday for another HCG draw or are you adopting the wait and see approach :cry:

It's great our hubbies want to provide for us - I'm with you totally on them being workaholics and not switching off. My father in law runs his own business and was near retirement when they had a terrible fire in February so my hubby really had to step up - he went from working shifts (which was hard enough) to working lots and lots of hours = not a lot of time for his family, so more of the burdens come down on my shoulders childcare, house, animals etc :dohh:

Do any of you ladies find :sex: after confirmed o a lot more romantic:haha: a random question I know:blush:

Literati - Sometimes the simplest things can make us growl at each other - it seems to have got a bit less as the years have gone by, so hopefully by the time I'm in a Nursing Home our lives will be perfect - no arguing :haha:

Celine - How are things with you hun - are you making an appointment or like the rest of us are you just waiting:hugs:

AFM - Slight temp drop today:dohh: tested and deff negative - so I just wish she would get here NOW!:growlmad:

X

Hi there. I'm not sure what to do on Friday. My hpt today is nearly bright white, a very faint shadow in strong light came up after the time so it's definitely getting better. If I manage to ov before then I might not bother but I suppose it would be interesting anyway. It's hassle though and the hospital is in the opposite direction to work, I'll be late to work etc.
do you think I might still ov 48 hrs after the surge? I feel like I've latest oved with the boob pain and twinges. I don't think I usually have a dip before ov but all bets are off this month!!
What animals have you got? We've just got cats and a tortoise but I really fancy some chickens or a goat!
What dpo are you now?
X

Well I'm pretty sure there's something going on, just not sure if its ov or AF? Honestly right now I'd take either just to know what's going on! I've got very low stomach cranks and pinching pain in my ovaries and pain in my hips and upper legs. I've also got bad lower back pain which is unusual for me and boob pain. It'll just be good to be somewhere in this cycle rather than just no mans land!

How's everyone else doing? X

Munchkin you could be ovulating two days post surge?
Possible that later nights gave you wrong temps?
Me - i will call the mw next week to make an appointment..still half in denial, half in disbelief.

It must be really hard to not be in denial because you're protecting yourself by not getting attached in case you go through another loss (which is no more likely than anyone else). I think so long as you're not going mental just go with it for now. If you're still in denial when you're the size of a house and the little tike is kicking your ribs out ill get worried! When you get past the first scan I'm sure things will feel way more real. I am scared but I really can't wait to do it all over again!

Maybe I ov'd overnight or this morning but I'm not holding out much hope, and I really don't think I can persuade oh to DTD tonight after my 'it's our last chance !' Tantrum last night ;)
I'd be honestly happy with AF and a fresh start now :(

Munchkin - I know what you mean about the fresh start - me to:cry:

Don't forget even after your little tantrum last night those :spermy: can live for a few days inside you waiting for a date with your eggy:winkwink: that's what I meant by having all bases covered.

I am now 8DPO according to FF :shrug:

We used to have a pet pig (not a micro pig) - but she grew to large for our house so we had to give her away:cry: so now we have two dogs, a cat and a hamster:happydance:

Are you still drinking your green tea? - I am and it tastes disgusting but anything to bring her on:haha:

I am also looking forward to tomorrow as I'm treating myself to a treatment to try and get rid of this bloat (anyone else found post m/c the bloat won't go away?:growlmad:) or maybe it's because I've had 7 pregnancies :shrug:

Anyway the treatment is with hot lava shells this is the blurb from their website:-

This is a natural colonic treatment & ideal for anyone suffering from IBS & bloating. The treatment uses the heated lava shells to massage the abdominal area & improve the functioning of the digestive system. The combination of soothing heat & gentle massage stimulates the body’s natural systems to effectively eliminate toxins & reduce bloating. This treatment will leave you feeling comfortable, rejuvenated & with the added benefit of a flatter tummy which lasts for days.

I like the sound of the flatter tummy:haha: will let you know how I get on:winkwink:

Celine - Being in denial is natural hun it's called self preservation and after a loss we all feel the same, scared to get excited just in case - but we all say to you "you are pregnant hun - try and relax and enjoy it" so when it's our turn you can say the same back:winkwink:

X

I heart this group so much right now!

I heart this group so much right now!

Me too!! Couldn't live without it :) did you download the book?
Me I'm feeling far less stressed tonight. All these stomach cramps breast pain etc and my neg hpt must mean something's going on at last so now we wait and see if its AF or ov! If my temp doesn't rise tomorrow I'm pretty sure AF will be round the corner. Haven't even tried to bd tonight cos I'm so exhausted and if I ov'd today I think we've got it covered by the last 2 nights anyway x

Well I'm pretty sure there's something going on, just not sure if its ov or AF? Honestly right now I'd take either just to know what's going on! I've got very low stomach cranks and pinching pain in my ovaries and pain in my hips and upper legs. I've also got bad lower back pain which is unusual for me and boob pain. It'll just be good to be somewhere in this cycle rather than just no mans land!

How's everyone else doing? X

Ooh, that's interesting! You're right that it could either be ov or AF, but I definitely get the twinges, pain in my ovaries and boobs pain for ovulation (and NOT for AF)...so maybe you did O finally after all!

Garfie - That is cool you used to have a pet pig! Pigs are so cute.

That treatment for bloating sounds nice. I feel like my bloating situation went back to normal fairly quickly after the m/c, but I ALWAYS suffer from really bad bloating! I'll wake up nice and flat, but by the evening I look 4 months pregnant! Some days are better than others, but I've basically learned to just live with it. It got REALLY, REALLY bad when I was pregnant and I was hugely bloated already first thing in the morning!

Celine - It sucks you still feel in denial, but of course is very natural! I am so glad we have this group as well! :happydance:

hi Ladies, I haven't been around in a long time it seems- a lot happens around here in a week!

I'm still peering into the microscope and not seeing anything that resembles ferns... Getting a bit sick of my phone app telling me I am on day 68 of cycle and asking me if I'm pregnant...

Like many of you I am just hoping for something, anything, AF or Ov, I really don't care which one anymore.

DH asked me yesterday if I think I am PMS, I have been on the verge of tears or crying (stress at work and with in-laws at home) for a good 4 days now. I'm not usually that bad leading up to AF though!

Not yet munchkin, have read the freebie bit, dh working from home today so will ask him if i canbget it :)
If i were u id say uve covered ur bases if u did ov and keep doing opks in case u get another pos but i think ur in the two week wait?
Elizabean are you peeing on sticks?

Me ive been good, quiet, im resisting telling ppl bcos honestly i told more than i should of last time, luckily not fb. But yesterday someone asked if i was done having babies ( she didnt know about the mc) so usually i hate lying but i straight out told her yea i was done. She has her two, two years apart and the youngest is a few weeks so she made a comment like when are kids gonna be a blessing again? As a joke and i knew that she said that as a person who hasnt lost a child.

Funny how even an early loss feels huge. Its the loss of a life that could of been. Munchkin i saw on another thread u said when u do tell the world you are preg after 12 weeks you want to also tell about the loss, i feel the same way, when i do tell i will couple it with the loss. Today is 6 weeks since i passed the baby. I am 5 weeks pregnant. Its crazy.

Morning ladies. Check out my chart ;) just need a couple more lovely high temps and I could be in the two week wait! Yay!
Elizabean I'd delete that app. How annoying! My fertilty monitor telling me my AF should be here is winding me up enough! I've also had he ferning so either I've not ov'd, I'm doing it wrong or its a load of old tosh!!

Wierd that I'd say my first neg hpt could have been on ov day and there was still an evap shadow on that one!
Please let me have ov'd and it not just be cos I got a lie in til 7am this morning!
Can't believe I consider 7am a lie in. Motherhood does that to you but I never thought it would happen to me!

Now I'm stressing though cos if I did ov yesterday we didn't DTD on ov day. Although we did it midnight the night before so nearly the morning of ov!
Also I now need to work out which of the cocktail of potions I'm taking you shouldn't take in the tww.
I think the ones that are fine are....
Prenatals
Flaxseed oil
Omegas
Mini aspirin
Green tea tablets/drink
Folic acid
Nettle tea

The ones I'm not sure about are
Evening primrose oil
St. John's wort
Agnus castus
Raspberry leaf tea capsules and drink
Maca.

Anyone got any ideas??

Munchkin that is a fab looking chart! You may well be in the 2ww!

Just to warn you I'm also psychotic in the 2WW! I've just been and bought bee propolis, royal jelly, selenium and pineapple to help with implantation!
I've also realised that even if I have ovulated I'm looking at something like a 42 day cycle this month. Crikey!

Munchkin - I don't think you missed it at all - looks like Ovulation has taken place - come on temps rise up:happydance:

One thing I do drink is grapefruit juice - it helps with his swimmers:haha: I only drink it from when AF leaves through to Ovulation (although this month I didn't bother as I didn't have a clue what is going on):cry:

Elizabean - :hugs: hun we are all in this together - and as we've said before after a m/c all bets are off:growlmad: - do you take your temp at all?:hugs:

Literati - The treatment was lovely it felt like having hot silk across your belly:happydance:

Celine - How are things with you today hun:hugs:

AFM - Well I have been out and truly spoilt myself I started of with threading my eyebrows (I had a voucher for this) and then I went and had micro dermabrasion (my friend paid for this for my 42 Birthday aaargh coming up) and then I had the hot rocks treatment - and I have to say I feel it worked my stomach made some right weird noises while she was doing it I felt like I had a build up of gas :haha: whilst my belly will never be the same as it was in my 20's there is quite a difference - I can hold it in now without it hanging over my jeans:winkwink:

X

Thanks! Ladies do you think there's any benefit in DTD tonight? I know it wouldn't hurt but I'm only doing it if there's a chance it could help! I'm exhausted!

Elizabean are you peeing on sticks?
Funny how even an early loss feels huge. Its the loss of a life that could of been. Munchkin i saw on another thread u said when u do tell the world you are preg after 12 weeks you want to also tell about the loss, i feel the same way, when i do tell i will couple it with the loss. Today is 6 weeks since i passed the baby. I am 5 weeks pregnant. Its crazy.

Nope, not peeing on sticks. I tried a few cycles ago but was terrible at reading them! I'm trying to avoid that stress as long as I can though my next proper cycle is probably a good time to start.

I have told a few people, mostly through needing support and not wanting them to ask "when are you having a baby?" any time soon. But when I get to tell everyone at 12 weeks I will tell them it took a long time and there was a mc along the way. All I ever hear is "we got pregnant the first time", and I want to tell my less easy tale so if anyone else is going through the same they wont feel alone.

Celine, by the time this bub comes you will have been pregnant for almost a year! And everyone else says 9 months is a long time!

Elizabean - :hugs: hun we are all in this together - and as we've said before after a m/c all bets are off:growlmad: - do you take your temp at all?:hugs:

Literati - The treatment was lovely it felt like having hot silk across your belly:happydance:

That treatment sounds lovely... must see if I can get that done anywhere near me. I need a relax!

Not temping at the moment but going to see if I can get a thermometer this weekend to start.

Munchkin, things look good for you, hope to hear some lovely news soon.

In other news, my husband is incredibly perceptive as he predicted AF's arrival- she arrived this morning, and its quite funny how oddly happy that made me feel. I'm looking forward to getting back to normal.
I really should listen to him more- he was the one who insisted I should test after I got a BFN that turned into a BFP, because I seemed "different". :blush:

I was thinking, with the other threads throwing around baby dust, is there an Ovulation dust that we could sprinkles for those still waiting? If so, I'm sending it your way.
:dust:

Thanks! Ladies do you think there's any benefit in DTD tonight? I know it wouldn't hurt but I'm only doing it if there's a chance it could help! I'm exhausted!

I think the only way it could be beneficial is if your chart was wrong with ovulation. If you're too tired out, you should probably just leave it. I'm sure forced, stressful BDing is not that helpful anyway. :p

Elizabean - "Congrats" on AF finally coming! Now you can finally move on and try again next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->