Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Thanks Annie. Post a pic of the test. Don't worry about how dark it is at this stage. You're so early lots of women don't get their bfps for ages after the stage you're at! Relax x

I've just added it to my post, I meant to but pressed submit too early!

Morning Chatty Ladies

Slg76 - Welcome hun sorry you find yourself here - I have had both natural m/c and DNCs. I think it is personal choice as well what feels right at that time you can read everyones story to help you choose but at the end of the day hun its your body and just like every pregnancy is unique so is every m/c - good luck hun go with your instincts - we will be there to support you whichever route you choose:hugs:

Annie - Wow congrats hun :happydance: 3rd time lucky deff - how are you feeling today hun

Munchkin - Aw it's so crap when our bodies through us a curve ball:dohh: god knows mine has thrown me more than one this cycle and I will be pleased to say goodbye to it:growlmad: Hope you get an answer one way or another:hugs:

Boodle - It's a bitter sweet moment when she arrives - but pleased to know your body is getting back to normal:happydance:

IAW - How are you feeling today - what is your craving:winkwink:

Elizabean - When is your next scan hun:happydance:

Celine - How far are you in the TWW now?:hugs:

AFM - I'm getting a bit p''''' off at this cycle - I am now on CD 27 and not got a clue what is happening - so yesterday I took the children to a local fair and even went on some rides oh and yes had a nice glass of :wine: with a takeaway after as well!!!!! I am so confused by this cycle if I haven't already O it aint gonna happen this month as hubby is away now and we haven't BD since Thursday:cry: In my heart and head I have already wrote this month off:wacko:

:hugs:

X

:blush: Oh dear, I'm embarrassed now :blush:
Seeing as AFM was usually followed by info on when people were in their cycles, I thought the AF bit meant 'Aunt Flo'-something; my best guess was Aunt Flo Monitoring, but I thought that sounded a bit wrong for some reason :blush:

Garfie you've been in this position a few times, if your temps go up again then you could have oved. I hope this cycle comes to an end for you one way or another, must be so frustrating :hugs: you do right just enjoying yourself, if it turns out you do get pg then great but if not then you've not put your life on hold for it.

I was hoping for a darker line so I don't really know what to think. I feel fine, I've had a bit of lower backache on and off since ov and usually I only get that right before AF. I'm still not convinced I'm pg. But obviously I've worked out my due date :haha: I'm thinking of ways to give dh a digi test for his birthday on Tuesday if I am. This is the first time I've managed to keep my testing quiet for more than a day!

Haha boodley that made me laugh! Took me a while to suss out all the b&b lingo too!

Ah well my temps dipped again today. I have no more opks with me, so I have no idea. I am having cramping pains, a bit like pre - af and my cervix has moved right up....seeing as I obviously didn't o yesterday, is it normal for lh to go up and down before a true surge?

Linny - Can you put your chart up so we can stalk hun :flower:

X

Ladies

So now I get the darkest OPK - wish I could put a pic up - hope this means I am going to get a short surge as hubby is away and nothing has happened since Thursday:cry:

X

Oh no garfie! Where is he?
Im supposedly 4 dpo..
Munchkin if FF is asking you t test....maybe i quick one wouldnt hurt?
Annie u are being so good to keep this quiet! How are u gonna tell dh exactly? Digi?

Celine - Just away with business - bloody typical eh:cry:

Munchkin - I agree but there again I am a POAS addict :winkwink:

4DPO so when are you testing Celine?:hugs:

X

Oh no garfie! Where is he?
Im supposedly 4 dpo..
Munchkin if FF is asking you t test....maybe i quick one wouldnt hurt?
Annie u are being so good to keep this quiet! How are u gonna tell dh exactly? Digi?

I didn't wanna be the first to say it but I agree :test: munchkin!

It's because I don't quite believe it yet after what happened last month. This month does feel different though, but I don't think ill believe it till I see it on a digi. Plan is to take it on Tuesday then I think ill pop it in a box for DH and give it to him with all his other birthday presents. I just hope it's positive!

Garfie, I was just reading the last page.... What's the difference between a long surge and a short one? And happy Thanksgiving to any other Canadians out there!

3minions - I used to get my POS OPK and then it would go NEG quite quick and I would have had the temp spike, so showing O had taken place:happydance:

So in theory if the last time was Thursday (pm) and I O today - I would still be in with a chance however if I didn't show a temp spike until say Tuesday or later and the last time was Thursday my chances are becoming less and less if not downright impossible:cry: as hubby is away for next few nights:growlmad:

So I hope I show a quick surge but who knows with my body this month.

I am still trying to put up pic:dohh:

So where are you in your cycle hun?

X

Right this is the 3rd time I've written thus post now. Stoopid internet.

Annie it is faint but I didn't get a bfp with my dd til 13dpo and many women don't have pos at that stage. Go on tell us your due date?? I work it out on about cd2 every month (22nd June by the way ;)

Garfie our bodies are stupid sometimes. Sorry it's not clearer. If you ov ASAP you might still be in? I promise I have considered freezing it before :rofl: but enjoy the wine. I've given up on the not drinking thing. We all test so early that I figure if my body doesn't know I'm oreggers it can't do any harm!

Boodley that's funny. I think that's what it should be!!

Annie, Garfie and celine you're all evil! You should be telling me to not test for at least another week and that my dates are out and not to get my hopes up! I won't test today as it wouldn't be fmu and after my stark bfn yesterday there's no way it'll be anything but! I should wait til Tuesday at least as my dates could easily be off but I might test tomorrow to stop me getting my hopes up. It really is mean. I've been so good all month not symptom spotting or getting my hopes up and I wasn't even too bothered about my bfn. But now there's no AF and I'm getting pregnancy symptoms today for the first time grr. I feel a bit nauseous, dizzy, faint, my boobs hurt and I'm in a surprisingly good mood! Please don't let me get my hopes up ladies :( my dates were probably out and I'll get AF tomorrow like clockwork and feel like a fool again :(I'm probably just imagining it all again.

Munchkin don't feel foolish. Our minds play terrible tricks on us. It is amazing what you can think you feel symptom-wise when you want something to be true. It doesn't help that pms symptoms are pretty much the same as pregnancy symptoms. It's especially difficult when you've been ttc for a while, and even more so through loss. My first cycle ttc, I was certain I was pregnant. I felt all sorts of symptoms, and shared them with my husband. I felt so ridiculous when I found out I wasn't. I had a super long cycle (50 days) when I expected 31, and starred at stark white pregnant tests while I was 'late'. I think everyone here has experienced symptom spotting, or worse, phantom symptoms. It's just your mind trying to help your body along :) I'm sorry AF is late, but if you don't wake up to her tomorrow, maybe a test will help you relax. Answers either way always help me, even if it's not what I want to hear.

I am currently hoping that the second dark line on my opk disappears today ;).

Right I've changed my ticker on ff to assume I ov'd on day 2 of my peak instead of the day of my ov pains and the day after my first pos opk. So now I'm 13dpo and no longer late for AF. Hurrah!

Sorry munchkin, we are evil :haha: slapped wrists all round! You are only 13dpo so they're probably AF symptoms, she will show tomorrow. I'm not going to say anything about the alternative! :hugs: I hope you get an answer tomorrow anyway.

Due date would be 25th June :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->