Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Munchkin - I have been taking Folic acid (always) vit B6 (always) baby aspirin (As recommended by MW) Vit D (this month) Fish Oil (This month) GFJ (stopped that far to early this month:dohh:)

Yes I am now getting fed up of getting excited about O only to have another drop in temperatures - this has never ever happened before:shrug: the whole time I have temped - I reckon I haven't Od and should get a break through bleed soon :wacko: I keep getting cramps/sore boobs as if Im O but my temps say otherwise:cry: Maybe this will be an annovulatory cycle:growlmad:

I have managed to change my avatar - in honour of our little angels (shame it's sideways on)

:hugs:

X

I took the digi and got a big fat 'not pregnant'. I was fed up of line-watch anyway so am just going to wait and see if AF shows on Wednesday or Thursday. Feel like crying but am gonna get on with some work instead.

Annie - I hope it just means that your HCG is not high enough - digi are 50ml plus hun - BIG :hugs:

I agree try and keep yourself busy that's what I'm trying to do:dohh:

:hugs:

X

Today's opk -
Negative

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 1
Garfie i have no idea what is happening in your cycle :( i bareky know whats happening in mine. I think like munchkin if i get af i will be so down :( i have had two healthy kids..what is wrong with me? But then i get my up dayes when i know i cant go back in time and get my under 3 year age gap so i focus on the pros on the 3+ age gap...

Annie i agree with the others about the hcg fx its hig enough for tomorrows special day. Have u taken another ic?

Garfie I don't know what to say, it has been such a confusing cycle for you. I just hope something definitive happens soon for you.

Celine no I took a morissons and thought I saw a faint line and so took a digi, both with smu. I think I'm kidding myself now, I'm just gonna wait. I'm just gonna tell dh about the tests today so I can get it off my chest and not ruin his birthday.

Annie how many DPO are you?

Garfie It's so confusing but that was nearly positive so i'd say you're definitely surging, if that results in ov or not i don't know. I'm quite gratefully for AF rather than the confusion :(

Celine it's rubbish isn't it? I'm so grateful for my DD but it is still so hard knowing i was so close to having another and it was taken away. It just proves you can never ever plan. If i just knew it WOULD happen i could relax but right now i'm finding it hard to believe. My AF seems really heavy again, my body clearly hasn't sorted itself out hafter the miscarriage STILL :(

Garfie this probably isn't very helpful but have you done an HPT recently? Just a thought.

I retested this morning (not digital) and the line was still faint. I'm feeling pretty negative about this, the line should be getting darker. I drank a lot of water before bed and was up 3 times in the night (totally unusual for me), so it was a bit less concentrated that typical fmu, but it should be darker than a faint line at 15 dpo. I'm heading out on a business trip in a couple days and I'm really not looking forward to dealing with a possible loss while away. Not to mention that a few coworkers constantly pester me about babies, and I have not and will not be sharing anything about pregnancy plans or loss with them.

I have a blood requisition from my dr from after my mc that was unused (because hcg dropped quickly). So I might go tomorrow for a blood test (Thanksgiving here, so everything is closed today). Except if the levels are low, as expected, I'll need a second test and not sure if that will be possible while I'm gone.

And another fb announcement..is it me or is everyone i lnow due when i was aka feb or april :(

boodley....i have to ask, what did AFM originally stand for?? You aren't the only one who didn't know :)

I understand about the anxiety of not knowing if you will ever get pregnant. I had no problems with dd but things have changed and now my fertility is pretty bad. My fertility Dr.'s comment when seeing my hormone levels was, "well, I've seen worse". Not very encouraging. I was so excited that my body got pregnant again but did always have a nagging feeling that something wasn't right. Hopefully my body can do it again and get it right. I also don't want a huge age gap between my kids, dd is just over 3 now.

Sorry Arabelle. I know it won't help but it really could be just because you were drinking so much water in the night. When i had my bfp with my dd i was continuously testing til someone told me to stop testing, so i just did a digi every week for 3 weeks to see if the numbers were going up and they were. People on here kept telling me to stop testing, a line is a line, and that's all the advice i can give you. It's just waiting again i suppose. Give it a couple of days (i know a couple of days is a lifetime) and test again with a digi xx

Celine i'm so sorry :( luckily my facebook is fairly preggers lady free recently but i know it won't last. So horrid. And as we get closer to due dates (my first was january 22nd) it's getting worse. Massive :hugs:

Sorry Celine. Facebook is a mine field for me these days too. Sorry you're having a tough day :(

Munchkin - in regards to your sad rant a couple pages ago, I know EXACTLY what you mean and second everything you said ( except I haven't had any kids before to let me know it's actually possible). I just don't understand how we could not get pregnant if we're definitely ovulating and our timing is always perfect and we've been pregnant before! I don't think it's anything we're doing wrong, but I just don't get it and I feel so discouraged. I also feel like everyone expects me to be pregnant already because they either know about the m/c (the downside of telling people is they know you are trying) or they think we've been married with no kids for long enough and should hurry up. I just want it to happen already and I'm tired of waiting and wondering what is wrong.

My AFs are still extremely heavy as well (and mine have some major clotting) so I relate on that as well. Seems like our bodies still haven't healed somehow.

Garfie - so sorry you're having such a frustrating cycle.

Annie - so sorry about your negative digi. I do hope it's just too early to tell. Maybe wait til AF is due and test again?

Arabelle - sorry your lines are so faint. I do hope they get super dark tomorrow

Celine - sorry you know so many preggos. Thankfully I don't know too many right now but I dread the day when someone I know makes the announcement.

Thanks Literati. I am so grateful to have my DD and i thank my lucky stars every day for her and i feel bad moaning when so many haven't even got one baby yet :hugs: i know what you mean about people knowing you're trying and it taking ages but at the moment i don't care, i want people to know we wanted another baby soon, i don't want them to think we wanted a big gap and didn't want another yet, i want them to know i want to be a mummy again. I'm sick of AF already this month. My cycles used to be perfect, no PMS or period pain, average AF's with no problems, but my body just seems a bit messed up now :( damn mc :(

Ugh, I hear you. :hugs:

Please share with us when you figure out what you are going to say on your fb about national pregnancy & infant loss day. I wish I were brave enough to say something.

On the bright side, you are only 6 days behind me on this cycle and perhaps we'll both get our July babies this cycle!

I really really hope so Literati. I would be so happy. I don't see it as brave, i want people to know what happened which i think is pretty crazy but i've always told people stuff about my life, and i want peopel to know i shouldve have a baby in January :(

Mnchkin youre right, i keep thinking m far enought from my due date but im thinking of april..mean while Feb 4th isn as far as it seems :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->