Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

And yay for possible ovulation 3minions! Hope you've been busy!

Garfie I really hope this is finally it for you, you'd still be in with a shot.

Tested with a cheapo strip again today. Line is darker, but still very faint. It appeared immediately, so I don't think it's an evap. Tomorrow I'll do a clear blue again and maybe a first response. I went out and bought a first response because I think there is something wrong with the clear blue - there is a line horizontally across the test field on the new test, I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be empty. Has anyone had this? I don't like the blue dye cross tests, but they were a good deal at Costco!

Attachments

• 14 dpo.jpg
    14 dpo.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 7
Arabelle the tests look pretty good for me remember you've not even missed a period yet. In crazy baby and bump land everyone tests so early we expect the child to be potty trained by the day AF is due but in the real world you shouldn't even assume a bfp til after AF is due. You are pregnant!!

Annie thank you. Not what I want to hear but definitely what I need to hear! I just need to get tomorrow without going crackers. AF probably will turn up tomorrow morning like clockwork.

Thanks Munchkin. Rationally, I know that a faint test before AF is due is reasonable, should be due tomorrow...my ticker is off by one day, but I don't think I can relax unless I see a nice dark positive. Hopefully tomorrow morning is better!

Hopefully it will reassure you but remember a line is a line and there's no such thing as a bit pregnant!

AFM (or Aunt Flow Monitoring as we call it now :haha:) AF has finally appeared. I had bad cramps an hour ago so I've taken a load of painkillers and have a glass of wine in hand! I'm a bit grumpy but not too gutted. I'll call tomorrow CD1 so bring on cycle 3!! Hopefully nobody else will be joining me tomorrow x

Oh no munchkin!

Anniebobs my sons due date was june 25th <3 he arrved bang on due date. Sadly this year i mc-ed on that day which sucked but still its a brilliant edd!

Aunty Flo monitoring hehe, i dont know if i truely ovulated during that surge...since this is cycle 0 i will never know so im not betting anything and not at all optimistic. In fact after two mc in a row perhaps af might do me good...if im in for a chance great but im not hopeful. Should be 4/5dpo etc.

Aww munchkin it's crap she turned up but at least it didn't drag out for you.

And arabelle we're in the same position, I'm thinking about taking a digi tomorrow just to stop all the second guessing!

Thanks ladies. I've just got to believe that it WILL happen and my turn will come. That's why it's so lovely seeing the ladies with bfps and knowing it IS possible.
Would itsawonder elizabean Arabelle and Annie mind me putting the bfps on the thread title now we've collected a few! And celine your bfp still counts too but obviously if anyone doesn't want me to put their bfp up I totally understand. My only really gutting thing about thus cycle is now I won't have a bfp in time for my dds birthday and I won't be past 12 weeks by Christmas. Oh well. If I get bfp next month I'll be last 12 weeks in time for my previous due date.

Celine I bet that'll be such a bittersweet day for you now :hugs: it is a lovely EDD though.

Eeek Munchkin that makes it so real! I don't know... yeah just do it. I had a BFP last month anyway so if this one goes tits up too it still happened!

Munchkin - Aw hun sorry she came - but at least you are no longer in limbo land and it looks like you are back to normal cycles? Enjoy your wine:hugs:

Arabelle/Annie - Are you both taking a digi tomorrow - how exciting:happydance:

Celine - I still have no idea where I am in my cycle - so come on Aunty Flo Minitoring let me get this cycle over and done with:wacko:

:hugs:

X

Munchkin - so sorry AF arrived.

Arabelle and Annie - Your lines are looking good. Can't wait to see them get darker! Congrats!

Garfie - Sorry you're having an awful cycle.

AFM- I'm off to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family so won't be on much today. No news over here anyway.

My pic at last!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 5
That's pretty strong garfie ! Just remind me which is the control line?

I am enjoying the wine tonight! Dd has gone to bed on her own for the first time in a week . She's lots better so I made her stay upstairs instead if coming down with us tonight. I was a bit mean but really need my own space tonight.

Oh has also said it's ok to post about the mc on my Facebook page on Tuesday, international miscarriage day. I really wanted to so now I just need to think very carefully about the wording.... AF not in full flow yet, just had a bit when I wiped earlier. I'm praying AF will he back to normal this month , the last 2 afs have been super heavy :(

Ha!! Well I'm glad I've coined a new term - at least I can say I've made one point of difference on here :awww: What a stoopid-head :shrug:

Garfie - that looks super strong!! You're still in with a chance from Thursday! My OH works shifts, so I know how annoying it is when timings don't work out - grrr.

Munchkin - Aww, was really hoping for you. We'll be close enough together this cycle so - only a few days in it. Don't know what's going to happen me with OV - but DH is off next weekend (so that'll be CD9 onwards) - and it's his birthday - he won't know what's hit him :winkwink:

Digi-testers: GOOD LUCK!! Though I think you're both looking good. So lovely to be around good news

'Auntie Flo Monitoring' this end: Well, she's still here. I write this, glass of vino in hand - that's one benefit of not being pregnant this cycle :wine: I do love wine.......Particularly French wine......mmmmh

As for Tuesday - I really want to do something too yet also want to preserve my privacy. There are a good few ppl I'm friends with on FB that I'm not actually 'friends' with - I wouldn't want them to know my business. My plan is to change my picture to two candles for the day. Not to say anything more than that. Those who know, will know what it means. To those who don't: it's just two candles.

This makes me think: In Glasnevin Cemetry in Dublin there's a monument to the miscarried babies buried in their angels plot - it says:

I did not die young
I lived my span of life
Within your body
And within your love.
There are many
Who have lived long lives
And have not been loved as me.
If you would honour me
Then speak my name
And number me among your family.
If you would honour me
Then strive to live in love
For in that love I live.
Never ever doubt
That we will meet again.
Until that happy day
I will grow with god
And wait for you.

So I'm striving to live in love, and to number my pregnancies among my family, in ways that I can. I definitely want to do something on Tuesday.

Any other thoughts???

Oh i totally forgot it was tomorrow..i dont want to annouce anything..yet last year i posted in honour of friends who have had to go thru it. So i hooe to post something in their honour which ppl closest to me will know...

what a lovely poem. thank you for sharing boodley. sorry I haven't been on here much. I've been working all weekend and will be working till Thursday. went to the apple orchard with my dd and dh this afternoon after work. what a lovely day we had! found some hot dog flavored potato chips at the store! Lol
garfie- sorry that you are having such a hard time with your cycle. hope something happens so you know what us going on.

good luck with the testing ladies!

munchkin- enjoy some time not having to worry about having a drink!

Morning ladies. After all my positivity I've woken up feeling a bit rubbish :( I just don't know why it's not happening and whether it ever will :( I ov fine, we hit ov every month with a few chances at the right time, I'm not overweight or ill , my Lp is fine, I've been pregnant before, I'm still young(ish) so I don't get what's missing?

I think I just expected to get pregnant quickly every time.
My mum always said she got pregnant whenever she wanted immediately with no problem, never had a miscarriage, and my sister seems the same, so I expected it to be easy for me too but it's just not :(

I got pregnant with my dd in 3 cycles and to me that's reasonable , I think we messed up the timing on one of the cycles anyway, with my last pregnancy it took 5 and I'm now on my 4th cycle (including the post mc one) for this time so it looks like we're heading the same way. What are we doing wrong?? Why isn't it happening??

When I saw threads on here for women wanting their bfp before their due date I used to think 'yeah obviously I'll be well pregnant by my due date' but now it seems a real possibility we'll still be trying by then . My sis has a baby due 13th December, they should've been 5 weeks apart. At this rate I could easily not be pregnant by the time her baby has been born and that is really hard.

I've been really strong this month but it's a constant battle not to just crack up :( I'm heading towards a 3 yr age gap with my dd now which wasn't this plan but what if it's more like 4, 5 or more?? It's the old old story, everyone else seems to pop then out at the drop of a hat! The problem is expectation , I always thought I was one of those people so it's really hard that I'm not.

Sorry to rant.

Hiya, sorry I've been mia for a while. Looks like my cycle is sorting itself out. Ff & ovufriend both put me at 3dpo. Hoping I ov'd sooner when my opk were +ve a week ago. Think I'm out though if I am 3dpo as not dtd since last weekend. Oh well. Will wait and see. To be honest I'd be quite happy to see af right now after all the messing about I've had.

Aw Munchkin - sorry you are feeling so rubbish hun - BIG :hugs:

You have to believe it will happen hun otherwise what chance have the likes of me got:cry: 5 m/c and the wrong side of 40 :dohh:

You will get there hun - we all will (although it looks like I will be joining you in a few days according to my temps) Trying to O once a month is painful enough - but really this many times:wacko:

I have my special candle holder - so I have put that up as my profile pic on FB - I don't know how to put it on here as my avatar - might see if I can work it out.

Hope your day gets better and just for the hell of it to confuse me even more I will be POAS OPK of course - nearly ran out this month:haha:

:hugs:

X

Thanks garfie :hugs: we all just have to believe it will hallen and know we'll cope if we don't. I know I'll come out of my down day like I always do but I'm so annoyed if has to happen at all :( my dd and oh are still asleep and I've been wide awake since. 6.30 googling stuff to try and work out what's going wrong. :( oh just doesn't seem to worry about it and I don't know how he does it!

Let me know what your opk says today. In some ways it would be good for you if AF dud arrive because at least you'd have a reset on your cycle. Are you taking any supplements to regulate it? I've been taking agnus castus which I think has been good but I'm stopping taking it this cycle in case it's messing with my healthy hormone balance x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->