Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

I've had 14 comments on mine already and all lovely. Some from ladies with their own angels. People in the real world do get it , even though it might not always feel like it. I'm very touched x

Hi guys!
Hope everyone's doing okay today.. I feel more positive today weirdly enough, I'll probably feel worse later. I guess today it feels as if I'm part of something even if I knew a million people who'd been through this I'd still feel alone and today it just sort of showed me.. Well no I'm not alone there are plenty of people who have been through this and know how I feel.
Munchkin - It's perfectly fine using them :) - That status is lovely, have you mentioned your mc on Facebook before or is this the first time? I can't bring myself to mention it for myself but I've written a little bit about others :)
Sorry I've been a bit MIA having a hard time with family and our wedding - just causing more problems than helping :/
I shall comment after this one with everyone else's replies! xx

Celine - That's beautiful :) I know how you feel, everyone seems to be either pregnant or given birth. There are a lot of stay at mums and pregnant women who don't work (not being rude just in case it seems like it) so everytime I go into town all I see is pregnant women or babies :( Cried in Wilkinsons yesterdays as a women walked in with a pram and had a new born baby girl :/
Garfie - I don't want to get your hopes up etc. But I do see a line. Mine also disappeared but that was after about an hour. It was still there but I had to put it up to a light to see. Did it come up within the time and then disappear straight away?

Hi everyone :flower:

Just a quick one to update that at long last I have got my first real af since the start of august and I had a blood test this morning which I am hoping will show that my hcg has finally left the building - will find out in a couple of hours. Considering I was only just turning 5 weeks when this mc started my body has really dragged out the process. But still, I am now on cd3 and trying to feel positive about the next few months hopefully resulting in our rainbow bean :happydance:

Big love to you all - I very much enjoy reading all your updates and in a couple of days when I feel I have 'dealt' with things a bit better I will try my best to post more often xx

Just a quick update (I've posted a long one in my journal) AF is due tomorrow so I haven't bothered testing again, I don't think I'm pregnant. But I'm ok with that now. It's dd and DHs birthdays today so we've been off having fun. Couldn't have come at a better time! And what a beautiful day for it, feeling very blessed today.

Garfie I see a line. As long as it was there after 5 minutes when you're supposed to read it, I think that's all that matters. It's pretty hard to say when you don't know where you are at in your cycle. I've never had a disappearing line... but before I knew about evaps, I had an appearing line that fooled me for a while!

I've just read back and caught up (I think!), munchkin and celine those are beautiful words. Glad it's helped you both to realise how much support is actually out there in the real world.

Garfie that certainly does look like a line to me, can you go in and get your hcg tested?

Ginger sorry AF showed but at least you can start to move on now, this is your body getting back to normal. Hopefully that rainbow bean will be with you soon.

Arabelle did you test again? How many days late are you now?

Who's next for testing? Anyone ovulating at the moment? Seems like most of us test around the same week each month! I seem to be following literati and munchkin each cycle!

I tested again this morning- same faint line. I'm heading off for a blood test. My family doc and an obgyn friend insist that hpt are not quantitative, but somehow I'm not finding this comforting. I should stop taking tests as Munchkin suggested.

Hi ladies. Been thinking of you all this morning.

Garfie - that looks like the first line that I got. The IC's barely got darker until I was about 14-15 dpo but a FRER showed up very dark on 12dpo. Even though the IC's read a lower HCG the lines are faint until your HCG is very high. I say wait two days and take a FRER. And GOOD LUCK!!!!

Arabelle - good luck at the doctors today. My fingers are crossed for you!

Munchkin - sorry you have been down but glad to see your FB post went well. You deserve all of the support you get (as does everyone here).

Annie - hoping AF doesn't show

Rachel - hope the wedding planning is going well. I know it's stressful but once your big day hits you will realize that all the planning and aggravation was worth it. I promise!

Ginger - glad AF is here. It's a great feeling when our bodies get back on track. I remember that being a huge day and a step toward forward progress.

Hi everyone else!

Celine- beautiful post! Great that some people have shared. Sorry about your friend who is TTC

Munchkin - also a beautiful post. I am happy you got lots of supportive comments.

Garfie - that definitely looks like a line and I NEVER can see squinters. I would run out and buy a FRER but that's just me. What a confusing month you have had! Good luck!

Annie - sorry you have lost hope but glad you are feeling positive and had a good day.

IAW- thanks for checking in

Rachel - I am glad this day has made you feel more positive!

Ginger - "congrats" on AF

Arabelle - I hope your blood test has some comforting news. Good luck

AFM - cd9 today. Kicked off the BDing last night. Had a great thanksgiving stuffing my face all weekend but now sad to be back to reality. No signs if fertility yet but guessing I will ov this weekend.
Edited to say: scrap that! Just had a bunch of watery CM so I guess I'm on my way!

Garfie, I never believe my bfps until I confirm them with a digital test. I feel that it takes all my wishful thinking out of the equation. Could you pick up a digital test today?

I just wanted to pop in here as I've been following this thread for a while. I've never posted in this forum before, although I've been reading it on and off since I was pregnant with my son who was born around the time Munchkin had her daughter. When I got pregnant again (sorry...) I checked in to see how some of the people I'd seen before were getting on and was so sad to hear that you had had a mc. Since then I've read this thread, and am getting a real insight into what it is like to go through this kind of loss. I've been in tears many times at seeing what you have all been through, and at the way you have become friends who are supporting each other through such difficult times.

I truly hope each of you gets the baby you are so desperately wanting. Please don't give up hope. I've heard of many people becoming pregnant in unlikely circumstances and there's no reason it can't happen for all of you too.

Sorry if this seems like an intruder coming in, I just wanted to let you know that you've each had quite an impact on me, and that I'm rooting for you all.

Thank you for your kind an encouraging words, grace. It's nice to hear of an "outsider" who cares. :hugs:

Grace - That is so kind of you such encouraging words for us all:hugs: we are quite a good group of BNB friends and we can discuss anything and everything we are there to pick each other up, encourage (sometimes to much :haha:) laugh, cry but most of all empathise with each as we have all been through one or more sad loss/es:cry:

AFM - I have been out with my sister (she never wants to see pg tests etc) so I showed her the pic and she bought me a digital :happydance: which is quite a step forward in our relationship:wacko: so I will test tomorrow with a Superdrug and try and keep my digi for the weekend (sorry ladies I have been here far to many times):cry:

I was thinking this morning how lovely would it be to get a positive on Angel Day - let's hope this is it (although if it is) I warn you all now I will be a neurotic nervous wreck:haha:

Thanks for all your support ladies - I still can't see that it has happened (chart/temps/OPK etc) but I guess by tomorrow it will all become clear as mud:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Celine and Munchkin, those are really love fb words. I don't have the courage to post anything, but your words are lovely.

Aww Garfie, if you become a neurotic nervous wreck, you'll be in good company ;)

Hi ladies, it's just 7pm, and I have my wedding candle lit here - thinking about my babies, and of all of your losses too.

Took a hpt this morning, and finally got my negative after af. CD 6 now and ready to face the future, but with one eye on the past.

Lots of love to all xx

Thanks dor your sweet words grace :). I used to browse the mc once aopon a time when i first got pg cos i was paranoid but didnt have the guts to post here, it did make me so sad and so thankful for my son.
I was a bit peed when on another of these ttc after loss threads someone who hadnt lost was giving advice about weather to ttc b4 af or not, not sure if i was right but it made me think well who do you think you are.

Im sorry im feeling a bit bummed out :( mid tww, wondering how to feel, even if i get preg i will dread that first ultrasound :(

I was having a few crappy days, lost house keys, breaking bowls you know how these things go. Then i had a few awesome moments with my kids. We ate dinner with two candles burning for Angels day, ok i ate and they procrastinated..not the best moment.
Garfie im holding thumbs for you, we need more bfps in this thread xxx and you too annie xxx

Aww grace that's lovely, feel free to stalk / join in / cheer us on!

Boodley it's never good to see a bfn but if you see it as a turning point it helps.

Celine sorry you're having a rough day. It's been quite a rough couple of months hasn't it. :hugs: I hope the rest of this tww goes quick for you.

AFM, I'm exhausted! I've had a fab day celebrating dds birthday. Haven't had time to feel down about AFs imminent arrival.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->