Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

And garfie I can wait to see your test in the morning. I am cheering you on, we need a more bfps in here!

Thank you grace so much for your kind words and for caring about us when you could easily run away and try and pretend this doesn't happen. Are you pregnant now? When are you due ? Genuine Congratulations xxx

Oh wow, a primary school friend messgaed me on fb after seeing someone tagging me in a candle photo (i cant seem to untag) and she asked me if id had a mc and turns out she had one three weeks ago :(

I've had so much support since my mc and many friends have shared their own stories of mc with me. It's nice to know we aren't alone.

Grace, thank you for your thoughtfulness. As far as I'm concerned you are always welcome here. I take good wishes and support from anyone who will offer!

Hey ladies

Just back from our weekend away. I didn't realise it was angels day :( It's good to see that people are openly responding to the messages on fb etc....It's amazing who comes out of the closet - so to speak.

To all the girls who helped me in my 'am i ovulating or not' debacle - thank you! You brought me back to sanity! I'll try and put my ff chart in my sig soon

Ginger - glad to hear your cycles seem to have reset finally! It's crazy what even an early mc will do to the body. Good luck with the next cycle.

LL - Yay for watery cm! (This was literally the last sentance i thought i would be saying to a fellow woman a few months ago!) x

Boodley - good sentiments x

Celine - Sorry the tww's not treating you right...I know what you mean re: if there's a bfp = anxiety. It's ike a rock and a hard place really. So much courage required. And sorry to hear about your freind x

Garfie - I have fingers and toes crossed for you, and neurosis is fine! x

As for me - I got a fully positive opk yesterday but because i didn't test the day before i'm not sure if the previous day would have been the start of the surge. I've had a lot of EWCM for the last 4 days and lots of Bd'ing, temps appeared to make a slow rise this am - so it's in the hands of the gods now. I seem to have ovulated earlier than expected (either CD12 or 13).

Wow celine. It's amazing what came of my Facebook post. So many people shared their losses including one lady who had 6 miscarriages all at 12 weeks before giving birth to her rainbow baby 9 weeks early. A man from a pub where I used to work who had a stillborn son. An old work colleague who lost one of her twins. The man from the pub hadn't really told anyone before but my post made him feel like he wanted to share. Immense stuff. You think everyone else's life is perfect and no one knows what you're going through. How wrong. It's really helped me x

Garfie will you post a pic tomorrow please? It's pretty crazy, you must be overwhelmed!

Annie so sorry you think you're out but I pray you're wrong.

Arabelle have you had your blood results yet?

Literati thank you fir your support again as always xxx yay for fertile cm!!

Itsawonder how are you feeling?

Rachel and sofa queen thank you xxx

Boodley your post last night made me sob and sob but thank you for your kind words.

I couldn't reply last night because I was too upset but as always thank You all for your support particularly on the bad days. It means everything. Grace is right you're such a lovely group and I've built some important friendships here the last few months. It's a massive part of my life now and is getting me through x x

Ladies, I would like to thank you all for your kind words and support over the last month. You have provided so much comfort and encouragement.

I lit a candle tonight at 7 and it has been flickering away in the window. I am thinking of my angel and of all of you. I am so sorry for all of your losses, and I truly hope that we all get to hold our rainbow babies soon.

I found a few quotes (thank you pinterest) a few weeks ago that I really appreciated. The pictures will not upload for some reason, so I've just copied them out.

"I may only have carried you for a short moment, but you will always live in my heart"

"No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you, after all you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside"

"I loved you from the moment I knew you were there & you will be loved until the day I die"

I really like that middle one about hearing your heart beating from the inside. So sweet.

I wasn't home at 7 but we lit a candle at 5:30 and I tried to reflect today.

My workaholic hubby came home at 10 and saw the two candles flickering, then nervously checked his watch cos he thought he missed our anniversary haha.

A sad self-pity story, with my last mc i was on bed rest and i was so mad because i never managed to sign my son up for a sibling school photo, the day i was well enough to fetch him at school all the slots were fill :( i saw someones two kids on a school photo last night which added to my down in the dumps. But then i remembered thinking well next year i will have a photo with three (God willing) and it will be a happier time.

Ok so cd 36 for me...7dpo i may as well symtom spot right? Other than being very emotional lately im seriously breaking out in spots. Not sure stress or ehat..my mom comes back today and i havent heard from her since she left a week ago, i hope shedhas found a place to stay and will move out month end fingers crossed :)

Morning Ladies

Well it looks like it was a dudd - how could that be I don't know:wacko:

I guess it's true there is no fool like an old fool (me) HPTs were deff NEG this morning - not a hint of a line.

I feel so sad, disappointed, frustrated and angry at my body - I'm sure you ladies know what I mean:cry:

I will test again - probably at the weekend - but wow how long is this cycle going to be and how confusing 30 days and counting:growlmad: I just want her to come now so I can say goodbye to this cycle:dohh:

I got hubby to light my candles for me - all five (he said in a min) I said now! and so he did I'm not usually so bossy:wacko:

I'm guilty of moping whenever I have lossed/ or get my AF for a while, so this morning after doing the test I was moping. Hubby came up to me put his arms around me and said oh hun don't be so disappointed -" it's a false start the next time it will happen, it was just a dud test that got OUR hopes up" this made me feel better instead of his usual response. I think he is starting to feel it a bit more now.

Will try and catch up later ladies but I didn't want you all wondering and sat their with your bits crossed all day:haha: My new sofa arrives today so why am I not excited:wacko:

:hugs:

X

Sorry you missed the pic celine but when you get your rainbow baby you'll know you missed it on your journey to your rainbow and you needed to wait to get your rainbow and all your babies together :)

Garfie any tests yet?? X

Linnypops how's the BDing going??

Lovely thoughts Arabelle. Any news on your bloodtest?

Sorry garfie. What a bummer, I was really hoping for some surprise good news today . Have you done a couple of different ones today? Yes it's great your hubby is with you emotionally on this, it's so important. With my oh i'm annoyed if I think he's not taking our journey seriously but I hate it if he does because I don't want him to be upset like I am when AF comes!
I always have bad days when AF comes or I get a neg. I though I'd get away with it this month but no . 2 days of misery :( cd3 now so hoping I'm out of it again. It's very normal, go with it, we're all here with you honey xxx

Garfie sorry it was a bfn, that was a mean evap if that's what it was :hugs:

Munchkin I know what you mean about bfns and AF. I don't think I was this bad when I started trying for number 2. I'm hoping that because I was so down on Monday after my bfn ill be ok when AF shows. I just hope she comes soon, I don't want to start getting my hopes up again.

Annie - Isn't she due today? stay away nasty evil witch:growlmad:

Munchkin - I was hoping as well and now look what has happened I put in this mornings temp and I'm finally in the TWW:happydance: I am 4DPO my cycle is craaaaaaazy this month:wacko:

:hugs:

X

Yay for the tww Garfie, at least it's something! Much better than the limbo land you've been in, I'm sure you'd have rather had the bfp though :hugs: and you're still in with those dates because you DTD before o! :happydance: hope the next few weeks go quick for you.

Yes I'm due on today, I know she's coming though I can just feel it.

Garfie - Sorry about the BFN :(
Seems like everyone's in the TWW a lot more than I am haha, who's at the start of their cycle? I'm about CD8/9. Doesn't SMEP tell you to start DTD around now?
Sorry to hear so many of you are having bad days :( Well yesterday sucked I put at status up, nothing directed at me just the little star quote and the website for October 15th. My MIL told me how proud she was of me etc. But I heard nothing from my oldest friend (she knows about it all) she was online but nothing, I wasn't expecting her to lay out a red carpet and give me sympathy all day but it would have been nice to be asked how I was doing etc, as that's what I would have done for her :/
On a happier note.. I got my new engagement ring yesterday! I lost my other one and when we were out one day last week, OH walked into a jewelers (I didn't think anything of it, he's looking for a new watch and our wedding rings) and he went over to the engagement rings and asked me to pick one out! :cloud9:
Silly question because I'm paranoid now :dohh: I'm underweight, have been all my life - I'm not skinny as such, I have some 'meat' on me but due to my BMI I'm classed as underweight by about 2-4 points my weight changes from day to day :growlmad: and I was researching how to increase my fertility in case it was anything long term which I could start now and it said that if you're underweight your less likely to ovulate as your body won't have the nutrients to.. Well.. Since starting AF all those years ago I've always had a period 'on time' give or take a new days. I then went on the pill and had a period every month and then once off the pill I had a period every month again give or take a few days then I became pregnant, had the m/c so obviously bled and then 34 days later AF came along. Does that mean that regardless of what the internet says about weight I'm ovulating fine and my body obviously has enough nutrients to look after that part of my body. I know I've been pregnant before but I still think it was my weight that affected it so I'm being paranoid and annoying at the moment :haha: I thought 'Oh I'm fine AF comes every month etc' but then the other part of me thinks 'Well what if my Ov is still messed up due to my weight and it'll be hard to get pregnant'
I'm so sorry you have to deal with my rambling ladies! :nope:

Garfie - I was so sad when I read your post and your understandable frustration. Now though, I see that you are in the TWW! What a relief!! I really hope you get your BFP this cycle or that your body gets back on track with shorter cycles. Also glad to hear that your hubby was so supportive as we all need that. I bet those candles were beautiful when all lit!

Rachel - I was always classified as underweight as well but since I ate healthy and exercised (w/out over doing it) my doc was never worried about my fertility. My cycles have always been regular as well. That being said, for the first time in my life, I did put on some weight with my two miscarriages. Not much, but I did get pregnant much faster this time around. I have no idea if it was coincidence, the weight, or that I was more fertile from the miscarriage itself.

Celine - I am sorry you missed the pictures but I believe that you are right - next year you will have all three and what a memory that picture will create.

Annie - hope witch stays away for you!

Arabelle - any updates?

Munchkin - sorry the misery got you. It always did for me too, even when I thought it wouldn't. The good news is that cd3 to ovulation goes by fast (at least faster than the TWW) and you will start bd'ing before you know it. Then you have the hope inside of maybe being pregnant again. As always, fingers crossed for you this cycle!

Just a quick one ladies.. As so many of you seems to be having a down day or two..

It's National Chocolate Week this week!

I've ordered OH to go get me some chocolate but he's refused so far! :(

Garfie, I'm 3dpo so we can chill together impatiently :). I woke up with a uti so I went to the walk-in. I never had a follow up after my D&C and all this doc said was that he'd send me for a blood test to check my hcg.... I didn't see a point to that since my hpts and opks were neg 10 days after the procedure. All he did was give me some antibiotics that he said are safe to use when you're pregnant. He didn't say anything about not ttc so I'm just going to sit back and enjoy this 2ww.

Yay Rachel. Love chocolate week! Although in my world it's always chocolate week :( I need to tone it dins a bit. The cycle I got pregnant last time I'd given up all sugar so maybe i should try that again? Although I've got 2 birthday parties for my dd thus month so I doubt it'll happen!
Garfie 3minions and celine yay for the 2ww. Look forward to some good tests in a week or so x

I went to the drs this morning about Sonething else and he prescribed me a high dose of folic acid because my sis's unborn baby has been diagnosed with mild spina bifida. I'm hoping it might help with fertility but who knows!! My oh also asked if he should get a sperm test but honestly considering it took only. 3 cycles the first time and 5 the second I don't think the NHS would look at us! The other thing I'm wondering is if you've got any advice about men's prenatals? He's on wellmann conception at the mo but are there any better ones?
In better news i am cd3 and my AF seems to be slowing a lot so hopefully she's ov her way out. It's been horrid this month :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->