Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Celine- those symptoms sound promising. When will you test?

Garfie - so sorry about your bad news. Glad your hubby is being supportive. Here's a thought - do you think maybe you have a totally bad batch of HPTs and OPKs? You've struggled with "false positives" with both this month so maybe they're all bad? :hugs: I do hope you can hang in there for your true BFP.

Munchkin - CD 1 and 2 are always awful. For me, I was depressed for my entire AF this time but I hope you are out of your funk already. I am actually feeling hopeful and excited again today, which is stupid of me.

Annie - I hope AF doesn't show for you but it is too bad you feel you are for sure out. :hugs:

Rachel- being underweight only affects fertility if it is causing you not to ovulate. It sounds like you are ovulating and you are healthy so there should not be any problems. Do you temp or anything to confirm that you are indeed ovulating each month? I have always been slightly underweight as well but vey healthy and that is just how I'm meant to be. I knew I was ovulating and I got pregnant on the second try last time so it didn't affect me at all. As long as you're getting proper nutrition and are healthy you should be fine. I have now gained weight since the m/c and instead of helping me, I am taking longer to conceive this time.

IAW- how are your symptoms? Can't believe you are 7 weeks already!

3minions - sorry to hear about your uti. Those are uncomfortable. Congrats on being in the TWW!

AFM - I am CD 10 today ( Rachel - I think you were wondering if anyone is close to you)! I had some EWCM today but neg OPK so will keep BDing every other day until a positive! Tonight is BD night. ;)

Munchkin - I have a family history of spina bifida as well so I take a prescribed dose of 5 mg/day. there is also folic acid in my pre-natal but my dr said that is ok to take more.

If you think about it, it is good that you weren't preg last cycle so you now can increase your dose and prevent this from happening to your child as well. So sorry to hear about your sister's baby. How is she taking it?

Thanks literati she's ok and they're hoping it's mild. She's pretty logical about these sorts of things really but her partners struggling a bit more. They'll also only have a 17 month age gap between their children so it's going to be hard work. I'm glad I can help out because if I were still pregnant I'd be 7.5 months when the new baby is born so if have been no use! X

Thanks guys!

I'm kinda freaking out..... It seems so soon after the MC.... I want to get BDing but I'm nearly afraid to get a bfp in case I miss again....

I told DH before he left for college about my imminent O.... And I'm leaving it up to him whether we try this month or have a break....... No pressure then....

My heart is racing!!!

Sofa - agreed... That is extremely positive! good luck catching that egg! How has your BD timing been the past few days?
Munchkin - that is very nice of you. It does sound like that will be very hard work. I do hope everything works out and that it will only be very, very mild.

Sofa - agreed... That is extremely positive! good luck catching that egg! How has your BD timing been the past few days?
Munchkin - that is very nice of you. It does sound like that will be very hard work. I do hope everything works out and that it will only be very, very mild.

BD'd Sunday morning, not a sniff since... :haha:
Told DH about our imminent O, so I'm leaving it up to him whether we try this month... I know the recent MCs hit him hard..

Xxxx

Rachel - I was always classified as underweight as well but since I ate healthy and exercised (w/out over doing it) my doc was never worried about my fertility. My cycles have always been regular as well. That being said, for the first time in my life, I did put on some weight with my two miscarriages. Not much, but I did get pregnant much faster this time around. I have no idea if it was coincidence, the weight, or that I was more fertile from the miscarriage itself.

How underweight are/were you? I lost weight due to my mc - 7lbs if not more to be precise :/ My mum was always under weight, actually the same weight I am now and had two healthy pregnancy's and as far as I'm aware all her pregnancy's but it just worries me that it'll take a while :(

Sofa that's definitely positive! And I think leaving it up to your DH is a good idea, it takes the pressure off you both.

My plan for next month is to relax! I might not even use OPKs. I took another ic at teatime and it was a bfn (or the same as before, which I think is just an evap / indent line) so I'm sure AF is about to show. If not today then tomorrow. If she comes tomorrow then my cycles gone back to 25 days - that's how it was before I had dd so I'd be happy with that. Well... Maybe happy's the wrong word :haha:

Went out for a run and I'm sure I'm getting fitter, I feel really good. Might start to up my distances once AF shows (I've kinda been taking it easy just in case)

Munchkin I'm sorry about your sisters news but to take a positive from it, it seems like it was perfect timing for you this cycle to get started preventing and I'm sure she'll appreciate all the help you can give her.

Rachel - I was always classified as underweight as well but since I ate healthy and exercised (w/out over doing it) my doc was never worried about my fertility. My cycles have always been regular as well. That being said, for the first time in my life, I did put on some weight with my two miscarriages. Not much, but I did get pregnant much faster this time around. I have no idea if it was coincidence, the weight, or that I was more fertile from the miscarriage itself.

How underweight are/were you? I lost weight due to my mc - 7lbs if not more to be precise :/ My mum was always under weight, actually the same weight I am now and had two healthy pregnancy's and as far as I'm aware all her pregnancy's but it just worries me that it'll take a while :(

Rachel I'm classed as underweight, I'm 5'10 and have been between 8-9 stone all my adult life. I've always had an active lifestyle though so I just don't really keep weight on. My cycles have always been regular and I get nice dark OPKs around o time. Obviously I don't know for sure I'm oving because I don't temp but I think I am. So long as you're regular and you keep yourself healthy you don't need to worry. But if you're concerned speak to your doctor about it, they might be able to give you some info to help you maintain a healthier weight.

Yay Rachel. Love chocolate week! Although in my world it's always chocolate week :( I need to tone it dins a bit. The cycle I got pregnant last time I'd given up all sugar so maybe i should try that again? Although I've got 2 birthday parties for my dd thus month so I doubt it'll happen!

I went to the drs this morning about Sonething else and he prescribed me a high dose of folic acid because my sis's unborn baby has been diagnosed with mild spina bifida. I'm hoping it might help with fertility but who knows!! My oh also asked if he should get a sperm test but honestly considering it took only. 3 cycles the first time and 5 the second I don't think the NHS would look at us! The other thing I'm wondering is if you've got any advice about men's prenatals? He's on wellmann conception at the mo but are there any better ones?
In better news i am cd3 and my AF seems to be slowing a lot so hopefully she's ov her way out. It's been horrid this month :(

Went out and bought loads of bars of chocolate :p To be honest some of those are for cooking but still :haha: Gave up sugar? You mean, NO sugar? Don't say such things! :haha: I could NEVER give up sugar.. I should really cut down though :/ I'm blaming AF though hehe. I'm going to say the sugar I had today was made up for by the mile+ walk I did today just to get my OH some REALLY cheap Special K :p
Sorry to hear about your sister hope it's going to be alright. I heard Seven Seas were pretty good but OH hasn't used them just by what I hear from others.
AF for me was horrible this month too! I normal go through half a pack of pads.. this month I went though a whole pack! Hope AF is going :) x

Rachel- being underweight only affects fertility if it is causing you not to ovulate. It sounds like you are ovulating and you are healthy so there should not be any problems. Do you temp or anything to confirm that you are indeed ovulating each month? I have always been slightly underweight as well but vey healthy and that is just how I'm meant to be. I knew I was ovulating and I got pregnant on the second try last time so it didn't affect me at all. As long as you're getting proper nutrition and are healthy you should be fine. I have now gained weight since the m/c and instead of helping me, I am taking longer to conceive this time.

AFM - I am CD 10 today ( Rachel - I think you were wondering if anyone is close to you)! I had some EWCM today but neg OPK so will keep BDing every other day until a positive! Tonight is BD night. ;)

I don't temp as I don't have a thermometer that goes in my mouth, only an ear one and I get up at different times of the day :( The only way I know I ov is that I get a period :( I got pregnant after the 5th month but I was NTNP so I was counting myself really lucky then. As I said before, I lost weight so that sucks :(
Yay I have a cycle buddy! Well sort of I've only just got rid of AF let only getting ready to ov haha x

Rachel - I am not perfect at temping and sometimes take my temp at different times. Despite my faulty temping, my temps always show a very clear trend so you may find it useful as well. You can pick up a BBT at any drug store for around $20!
Yay for cycle buddies! Well, I usually ovulate pretty early... Between cd12 as cd14 so I am already gearing up. Do you know when you normally ovulate?

Rachel I'm classed as underweight, I'm 5'10 and have been between 8-9 stone all my adult life. I've always had an active lifestyle though so I just don't really keep weight on. My cycles have always been regular and I get nice dark OPKs around o time. Obviously I don't know for sure I'm oving because I don't temp but I think I am. So long as you're regular and you keep yourself healthy you don't need to worry. But if you're concerned speak to your doctor about it, they might be able to give you some info to help you maintain a healthier weight.

I'm about 5'5/5'6 (really need to measure myself) and about 7st 6 but sometimes I go down to 7st but I always go back up to 7st 6 so I'm saying I'm 7st 6 :haha: I'm not as active as I was but that just makes me lose more weight :( I've spoken to my doctor and all I get is 'Eat regularly and more and healthy' I have breakfast, then something between breakfast and lunch, then lunch then something between lunch and dinner then dinner then something between dinner and bed. If I ate more there'd be nothing in the house for me OH :rofl:

Thanks! Celine it's hard because our parents both died in our 20s and her oh's mum is too elderly to help much so I'm pretty much all she's got to help with ds1 when they're in hospital...and although I hate pretty much everyone I know who's pregnant :haha: apart from itsawonder and Elizabean obv! I am genuinely happy for her and her partner and wish them all the happiness in the world. The only bummer is that if is had my January baby they'd have only been 5 or 6 wks apart but you can't have everything.
Rachel I gave up all sugar including high sugar fruit like apples!! It was ok once I got used to it but you realise everything has sugar in !! I have the opposite problem to a lot of you ladies I'm always teetering on the top end of my healthy weight. I'm only 5ft 1 and naturally curvy (I have DD boobs, after my dd I was F!!) so it's very hard to keep within my healthy weight although I just about manage it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->