Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

That's ok, munchkin. They say being underweight I actually worse than being a bit overweight (for fertility) and there is nothing wrong with being on the high end of normal. All shapes and sizes are so beautiful and everyone should feel proud of how they were made!

That is so sad that your parents have passed away and your sister doesn't have much help. It is good you are so supportive even though it hurts for her due date to be so close to your old one. :( :hugs:

Munchkin im also 5ft1! Shorties unite and yes im...also in the too curvy side...whoops

Thanks literati and celine. Curvy girls unite!!
Now I'm cd3, is there anyone near me in their cycle? Everyone else seems to be post ov at the moment! I need a cycle buddy x

Munchkin I should be cd1 tomorrow so not too far behind you. Though I have just been googling 'late bfps' I'm trying not to get my hopes up!

Munchkin - I am 7 days ahead of you. Does that count? :p I have not oved yet at least. What is your BD plan this month?

Oh I hope you don't join me :( are you feeling any AF signs? X

Munchkin, same here... Cycle I got pregnant was when id given up all sugar ... The pg was an accident but we were ntnp really.... It's meant to be an inflammatory, so might be worth a shot giving it up again!

My plan is to get my bfp :rofl: I don't know when I'll ov, somewhere between cd14 and 18 probably so I'm hoping to start smep cd8 and do it properly but I'll be happy if we get close! I'm using my fertility monitor and opks and taking pregnacare conception , EPO, selenium, 5mg folic acid and bee pollen and royal jelly if I remember! X

Eurgh and yes linny I suppose I ought to give it another go :( boo :( I'll definitely do my best, I've been on a proper choc binge recently!! Porridge and raspberrys for brekkie. Yum!!

Well I got pregnant the cycle I ate whatever I wanted and also skipped my vitamins most days (except my folic acid of course) so I don't think it really hurts fertility unless you're lacking in fruits an veggies. I could never give up sugar!

Oh I hope you don't join me :( are you feeling any AF signs? X

No signs either way really, I've been a bit nauseous and I sometimes get that before AF. It's just that my gut feeling is saying she's coming. Plus the bfns today and Monday.

Munchkin heh, well one piece of contrary advice I read is that chocolate is good. So who knows! I just had some white chocolate so my no- sugar idea is just something to think about while I stuff my face hehe.

LL - yeah, if overall diet is ok nothing should really upset things too much surely. Mind you, I think I have an issue with sugar... Relentless thrush was calmed by reducing it (sorry tmi!)

Hi ladies,

Lots to read over tonight!

Celine – it’s amazing how people come forward when you open up about your own experiences. I found the same thing. So many people with these tragedies in their lives that they probably feel they don’t get the chance to acknowledge or talk about.

Garfie – sorry that it wasn’t the positive outcome you (and we) hoped for, but glad to see the ol’ crosshairs have made their appearance. It’s still a short window to getting those tests out again :0)

Munchkin – firstly, I’m so sorry if I upset you! I just really felt for you the other night, and could completely see where you were coming from. I apologise if I overstepped a line. Loved your facebook post – I wasn’t brave enough to put such an honest message up. My OH is on wellman too – he calls them his Jizz Pills :0) I don’t know about any others. Sorry to hear about your sister’s baby – there’s a strong family hx of Spina Bifida in my family – I’ve been on 5mg folic acid for almost two years now.

Gingerwhinger – Congrats on AF! I’ve just recently had my first one too, it’s a relief! Mine took 6 weeks to come, and I’ve only just got a negative test. Good to be in a place to move onwards, right? I’m CD 7, so not far in front of you. I’m hoping my cycle will be fairly normal this month, but we’ll see – expecting the unexpected!

Arabelle – Hope the blood test brings good news. Have you to wait long?

IAW – seven weeks!! How long till your scan?

Annie – still keeping fingers crossed for you…….you never know! You sound like you’re having a busy time of it birthday-wise! And well done on the running – I find it so hard to motivate myself to get out the door when I get home from work – specially these dark evenings.

Literati-Love – I’ll be on a BD-strong weekend too – it’s just soooo wrong to say I’ll be thinking of you :blush: Glad EWCM is showing up anyway.

Sofaqueen – congrats on the positive. Go do your thing, missus. I hope OH is up for it, but if not – there’s always next time. Now you have the tools to pick up on OV.

RachelLynda – I’m about the same stage as you too – I’m CD7. That’s great news about your ring – you must have been so disappointed when you lost it!! A friend had the stone fall out of hers at a bus stop, near a grassy patch. She looked and looked, but couldn’t find it. Her MIL went down the next morning and spent hours on her hands and knees – and eventually got it! One determined lady! I’d agree that a regular cycle sounds like you’ve nothing to worry about. You could always try charting to be more sure of OV. But with all these things, they’re talking about trends, not certainties. Some people can have difficulties, but not all – is my reading of it.

National Chocolate Week – yum, but prefer a nice stinky bag of crisps, personally. Good Irish girl – I’m a Tayto fan – Cheese & Onion. Lovely! :munch:

AFM – no news really. AF is over, waiting for the weekend to get going at things – CD 9 onwards. I’ve OH primed that there’s a week of busyness ahead. Coz he works shifts that means some early morning BDing before work – I HATE mornings, so that’s a big commitment from me!

I’m glad to be back at this stage.

Ye were all on my mind today. It’s such a support to have this place – and a little addictive! – but mostly, a support…… :hugs:

Bxx

Thanks Boodley, glad you're feeling so positive. I'm not too far behind you now!! Don't apologise for your message it was so lovely, no lines crossed at all but it did make me sob and sob in a good way, meant a lot to me at a very low moment so thank you xx

Boodley- :haha: you're funny. Nice to know we're at close to the same stage of the cycle! Have you had any fertile signs yet? Do you temp?

I HATE mornings too and last cycle we were so committed that we had it at 5:30 am once and once in the middle of the night. We did not get pregnant so now I am very annoyed that I wasted the sleep. I will be trying less hard this month. :p good luck with all your BDing ahead!

mmmm, chocolate. Like I said before, you ladies are my kind of people. I feel obligated to have some chocolate tonight!! I guess at my house every week is National Chocolate Week though :) I had also given up sugar the month I got pregnant but I don't think it had anything to do with the pregnancy. I'm a pretty normal weight and eat a healthy diet anyhow.

Literati--Your middle of the night story made me laugh. In August when I got pregnant I picked up my hubby from work on his lunch break and brought him home to BD! Quick but it did the trick :)

I'm going in the morning for a vacuum aspiration procedure to clean everything out from the mmc. It has been a month now and my body is being stubborn about doing it on it's own. I'm ready to move things along and get that hcg level dropping.

Sending good thoughts to all you ladies!

Hi everyone,

I am new to TTC after a loss... I had an early miscarriage yesterday, it was confirmed late last night. I found out I was pregnant last Sunday, it would have been our first baby. We were so excited, we told our parents and siblings and some friends...wont be doing that again so soon in the future...although every single new life should be celebrated and be excited about it's 'conception'/beginning - so I am not going to apologise for anything. I was about 4 weeks and 3 days. I am going for an ultrasound to make sure the m/c was 'complete' a bit later today. :( Dr says it was an blighted ovum, my HcG levels decreased dramatically - and last night they were back to 4.

How soon do you ladies think one should start 'trying' again?

Slg - oh, the things we do when we are committed to making a baby! I am glad your little lunch time rendezvous worked last time!
I hope the vacuum procedure will fix everything up so you can start moving on.

Shelie- welcome here and I am so sorry about your loss. :hugs: you are right that a baby is a baby from conception and every life should be celebrated! Personally, with such an early miscarriage I would feel comfortable trying again immediately, but some doctors will tell you to wait for your first AF. I really wouldn't think that would be necessary in your case though. I do hope you get your rainbow baby ASAP!

Just a quick one ladies.. As so many of you seems to be having a down day or two..

It's National Chocolate Week this week!

I've ordered OH to go get me some chocolate but he's refused so far! :(
Do you think its ok if I celebrate from another country?:haha:

It's 5mg plus the. 0.4 in the prenatals.
I'm on that dose too, apparently diabetics need more folate too.

Thanks literati she's ok and they're hoping it's mild. She's pretty logical about these sorts of things really but her partners struggling a bit more. They'll also only have a 17 month age gap between their children so it's going to be hard work. I'm glad I can help out because if I were still pregnant I'd be 7.5 months when the new baby is born so if have been no use! X

You are so kind Munchkin.

My close friend has a toddler who was born with mild spina bifida. She ended up having surgery at about 10 months and now has no signs that anything was wrong, shes just a happy healthy 18 month old :flower:

Thanks guys!

I'm kinda freaking out..... It seems so soon after the MC.... I want to get BDing but I'm nearly afraid to get a bfp in case I miss again....

I told DH before he left for college about my imminent O.... And I'm leaving it up to him whether we try this month or have a break....... No pressure then....

My heart is racing!!!
Congrats on the positive! Good luck with your decision. Just know that your hubby will choose what is best for you.

Garfie, I'm sorry your month has been crazy so far, but good to see some movement forward.

Annie, I hope you get closure on this cycle soon, but mostly I hope its a late BFP.

Literati, so funny about early morning and middle of the night BD'ing! Every cycle that I did something or avoided something, I always felt like it was a waste when AF arrived. The things we do for a :baby:

Boodley, those chips sound good (just not for me right now). I'm much more a savoury person generally. Though at the moment I just seem to be eating crackers and plain brown rice.

Rachel Lynda, so scary about loosing your ring! Lovely that you got a surprise new one though.

Arabelle, any news?

ItsAWonder, how are you in weeks 7? Have you told anyone in the real world about your baby?

AFM, I have been feeling nauseous for about a week and a half now, and joined the spew club this morning. At work. Wah! :nope: Safe to say I'm feeling terrible, but still oddly pleased that I'm past my first MC mile stone and my symptoms are looking positive.

I'm currently in my office with my door half shut so no one will bother me! Nibbling on a ginger biscuit and some sliced apple. Wearing anti nausea bands and looking like a right fool.

Sorry to those I missed. Hope all is well x

Elizabean - Good for you with the hurling! ahahh. It is sad that nausea makes us so happy now, but it really is a good sign so I'm happy for you for that. Of course it must suck to feel so ill and I do hope the nausea is at least manageable from now on. That was so brave of you to stay at work after throwing up. I'm such a wimp when it comes to vomiting. It's also lucky you have your own office! I share an office with one other girl so it's going to be really difficult to hide if I'm feeling ill! That is amazing that you have surpassed the point of your last m/c and I do hope all goes well this time. It certainly seems like it is! :hugs:

Can you share with us your BD timing compared with O and anything different you did the cycle you got your BFP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->