Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

I think temps are supposed to dip on the day of O but some months I haven't had a really noticeable dip and only notice from the temp rises so perhaps it is just normal.

My temps went up again today so I do think o already happened!

Your chart looks good!

All right i think i am going to cave and test tomorrow..although i can feel af is on her way...you never know and i havent poas in like an entire week so would like something to obsess about before af takes that joy off me too!

Celine - Cycle buddy - you can't test without me:cry: so okay I am testing with my cycle buddy although I will be 9DPO tomorrow.

:dohh: to testing tomorrow

Good luck hun:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Yeah, that's a definite negative. Looks like O has passed and you can safely stop BDing soon! I know I am always relieved when that happens! :haha:

It just occurred to me that we are going to be TWW buddies! I will likely ovulate tomorrow so we will be pretty close! Yay!

Sooooo, when will we start POASing??? :haha::haha::haha:

oh boy. Lets hear some results ladies! FX!

Ah we have a bit to go yet..... I'm only DPO2 today, teehee!!!

I'm thinking I'll start at DPO8, next Saturday!! I know it's way early, but I am an addict, I'll definitely need my fix ya then!!!!

Awww garfie ill wait for you <3 what day would you rather test?

Tomorrow is fine cycle buddy :happydance: couldn't make you wait - that's just cruel:haha:

:hugs:

X

I'll be 8 dpo tomorrow... All I have are ICs so I'll check tomorrow morning ( I know it'll be neg) and then I'll check again on Wednesday. GL everyone!!!

Celine- you Should definitely test tomorrow! :happydance:

Garfie, you too!

Sofa - I am going to try to hold our until 12 or 13 DPO! And I am only 1 DPO right now (I think). But I will be rooting for you when you start your early testing! I actually can't even believe I am in the TWW again already!?!

Celine- you Should definitely test tomorrow! :yay:

Garfie, you too!

Sofa - I am going to try to hold our until 12 or 13 DPO! And I am only 1 DPO right now (I think). But I will be rooting for you when you start your early testing! I actually can't even believe I am in the TWW again already!?!

I know, it's exciting, scary, lonely, sad... All rolled in together!
I only mc'd three weeks ago this Tuesday... And it feel strange to be thinking about anther BFP so soon...

xxxxxx

LL - Excellent, so as long as there's a definite rise, then no need to worry about a dip ... And, yes it seems like on the one hand waiting for OV is interminable and yet it's all going by pretty quickly!

Celine - ooooo! Well, AF symptoms seem to also be pregnancy symptoms, so i wouldn't say that puts you at a disadvantage! And yes, after a week something has to get p'd on...I did an OPK today, can't even tell you why.

Garfie - hehe, good luck! I think even if you are just 9dpo you've waited long enough this cycle to be entitled to wee on a hpt x...Also, frer's seem to be pretty good early?

Sofaqueen - I'm quite close to you in cycle!...well, 5DPO. Good luck on sat, i'm debating when to test myself...Thinking i'll maybe try a FRER about 11/12 DPO

Sofa - Wow, that is scary. Even though I really wanted to get pregnant immediately after we started trying again after the m/c, when it didn't happen that first cycle I was honestly a bit relieved. I don't think I realized how emotionally damaging the m/c had been and I honestly didn't mind the extra month to not worry about miscarrying every 5 seconds. But after the next cycle rolled around, I really was darn well devastated that I didn't get my BFP. I really want it now. 3rd time's the charm? But, what I'm trying to say is, if you get your BFP you will be thrilled and get through the 'scariness' but if you don't get it this cycle, at the very least you can give your body and mind more time to heal.

Linny - You bet! I agree - it sort of feels like it takes a long time for O to come (or at least for AF to end) but then it happens and you realize it actually went by quickly. The first half of the TWW usually goes by quickly as well, but the 2nd half just drags for me. Exciting that you are already 5 DPO!!! :happydance:

I haven't even ov yet and every ones POAS :O Why can't my body hurry up and ov :(
I have a quick questions.. AF is due 10th of Nov but say I ov tomorrow do I count 14 days from tomorrow and then I'll be 1 day late on the 15th day or will I have to still wait until the 10th for AF? I have no idea when she's actually due as I've only had one AF post MC :( But no POAS till Nov for me :(
I have no CM, I feel wetter every so often but there no noticeable wetness if that makes sense. I get pains every now and again but nothing noticeable if I wasn't feeling out for them, think that's all my pre TWW/ov symptom spotting - I don't feel in the mood to DTD tonight so don't know if it will happen but I'm not going to force myself to - trying to keep to relaxed TTC but less relaxed than NTNP haha x

Hey RachelLynda. I'm nowhere near POAS yet! I just had everything cleaned out from the mc. I go tomorrow to get a beta done and hopeful it will be fairly low. I should be a couple weeks from ovulation still. I can keep you company on the wait :)

If you are tracking ovulation than I would say your period is one day late 15 days after you ovulate.

Hi Ladies - I have been out of town and away from computers since Thursday. Any big news missed? I will try to read up tomorrow night.

Rachel - sorry you haven't oved yet. It depends what your luteal phase is but yeah your AF would be due approx 14 days after you ov.

sorry, I'm no help for luteal phases or temping. I'm 4dpo now. can't wait to see what is going on this month.

Looks like a bfn! Boo! Garfie?
Doesnt stop me from stalking thats test every 5 mins and holding it to the light haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->