Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Boodley - could be from the MC or it could be ovulation spotting. Ovulation spotting is actually more common after a miscarriage than in normal cycles and it can mean high fertility. My first ovulation after miscarriage I had ovulation spotting and I had it all through my 20's.

Ok, hadn't heard of that before. That makes me a bit more hopeful. Would it be likely to go on for a few days, though?

Mine only ever lasted for a day or two. It's one of those guessing games after a miscarriage though. Everything is wonky and we don't know what's going on until we can look back on it. If you get AF in two weeks you will know it's ovulation bleeding. If you are ttc and get a BFP in a week it's implantation bleeding. If it turns into AF, it's AF. Really, it's a bitch. I wish I had a concrete answer for you.

The reason I am guessing ovulation bleed is that you are CD 12 so, if you are about to have a "normal" cycle than you could be ovulating now.

Hi ladies.
Sorry i've been AWOL it's just been a busy time, i was in a concert on saturday which involved long rehearsals and yesterday was my DD's 'fake' 2nd birthday as my gran will be in hospital next sunday on her real birthday so we've had to throw 2 parties!

I'm at work now so struggling to catch up with everyone but:
Celine i could definitely see a squinter there. Have you had evaps on those tests before??
Garfie sorry about the BFN and sorry about your OH. I think the 'get the snip' idea is good. It tends to put them off! Or make him responsible for timing so you're not TTC anymore. Men are rubbish at that and there'll inevitably be accidents! He's probably worrying about you as much as anything though and probably thinks it would help you to not TTC any more :(

GR Girl i'm so sorry you're having such a rubbish time. It's not surprising but no one other than you really knows how you feel and your feelings are all valid so don't feel bad about it. I could still cry if someone trys to talk to me about mc and my mc was in July!

AFM i am on cd8, my fertility monitor started to ask for sticks yesterday so at least i'm peeing on something otherwise i woudl die of boredom! BDing starts every other day from today so hopefully OH will rise to the occasion :rofl:

My main thoughts at the moment though are with my gran who is 90 in december and going in to hospital tomorrow for lung cancer surgery. She is very fit and has no heart problems or anything but the surgeon has never done this operation on someone as old as her so i'm terrified. She has no living children (my mum was an only child and died in a car accident about 10 years ago) and i live very close to her so we're extremely, unhealthily close. I'm taking time off afterwards to look after her but so long as she gets through the surgery on wednesday i know we can deal with whatever happens afterwards. I'm off work on wednesday too so it's going to be a very slow hard day.

Good luck on the BDing! I'm sure everything will work just fine! How exciting for the concert, hope everything went well! I'm so sorry about your grandma and I understand how being close to a family member is hard. I just went to see my aunt today who is in the hospital with problems from her cancer that she has been battling for 8 yrs. She is the closest thing we have to family (and her 4 kids) that my DD calls her "gma" and her children "aunty and uncle". I hope all goes well and if she is in that great of shape I'm sure things will go just fine! Prayers for you and your family!

Rachel – Ha! :rofl: You gave me a laugh there. Gas, better out than in, huh? :pop: I’m taking agnus castus. It’s supposed to help regulate hormone levels – both oestrogen first half and progesterone second half, though some places say to stop taking it after ov; others say that it can help boost progesterone levels in second half of cycle, and that you can continue to take it till you’re 13 weeks, before gradually reducing out. It’s supposed to help regularise irregular cycles. I just got mine in local health food shop. I’m hoping it’ll get my cycles back on track as quickly as possible.

Penguin – hats off to your dedication with that drive!! I popped home between appointments today to DTD with DH – he was snoozing too, but I quickly put an end to that! Fingers crossed you caught that egg!!

Literati – thanks for your advice on the CM issue. I’m gonna post more as a question below, for general input! You timed your BD quite well then, I think. I don’t think we had 24 hours between BDs the cycle we got our BFP. Fingers crossed!

Garfie – sorry bout the conversation. Hopefully he was only having a bad day and he’ll rally round again. :hugs:

Celine – fingers crossed for a different outcome in the next few days! And that blanket sounds beautiful. My MIL knit me a memory blanket over the summer. It’s lovely to have! Such a thoughtful thing to do.

GRGirl – sorry you’d such a rotten birthday. I was the same last year – I told all my closest not to text/send cards/acknowledge it. I came straight home from work, put on my PJs, lit the fire and hid away for the evening. I dunno if it’s the same, but sometimes my DH can’t take hearing me be sad or negative, and tries to snap me out of it. Sounds to me like your OH is more trying to convince himself than you that the feelings are gone.

Munchkin – hope the concert was a success. Do you sing, play music or something else? Sorry to hear about your granny. It’s good that she’s so fit and healthy – it’ll help with her recovery. Please God it’ll go well. I’m sure it’s a great comfort to her that you’ll be around.

AFM – hmmm. So, I’ve been busy.:bunny: That’s all fine. TMI warning: But I’m lost on the CM front. I’ve been having stretchy CM for a good few days now. About three days ago, it became bloody CM on and off. And I don’t mean just a little tinge. Proper AF-spotting type bloody. It’s still stretchy. And sometimes it’s clear. But again this evening…. I don’t know what to think – is it mid-cycle spotting that’s getting mixed up with normal EWCM?? Or is my EWCM bloody for some reason??? Or is it perhaps not CM at all, just stretchy spotting?? Does it matter?

I was with my doctor this morning for bloods, and they said it’s just my body settling after MC. Not holding out much hope for this cycle as a result – things obviously aren’t optimal. I haven’t ovd yet, not sure what my body’s gonna do this cycle. For now, I’m going to - as Bruce Forsythe would say – keeeeeeep dancing! Would love a bit of normality.

Bxx
Thank you Boodley! I hope we caught that eggie too! So sorry your body's playing tricks on you. Hope it can decide what it wants to do. Are you much of a POAS addict like the rest of us?

Boodley id never spotted in my life ever and i spotted for the first time two weeks post mc, a week before ovulation and i still dont know why. It lasted like three spots snd it was over. If it was pre-o better bd just in case!

Btw i think i may be onto something...taken within 15mins not 5 (i was n shower)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 15
This was within the hour..its dried to a line for sure...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 6
Im tempted to go get a digi but terrified at the same time, just before i poas i felt crampy and i thought to myself quick pee on something before af shows up!

Celine I see a line! Do you just get pregnant every time you dtd :haha: I really hope this is a sticky baby for you :hugs: how many dpo are you?

Tx annie...im shocked as anything...and scared. Bought another double pack of these tests to be sure the line gets darker in case its from the old preg but i doubt it. I also bought a three pack digi which said pregant! I hope this is it, that i seem to be able to carry only summer babiesas id be due one week after my son and a week before my daughters birthday.

Celine - is the line still there if so :happydance: congrats mama

Sorry to loose you as a cycle buddie but what better reason :happydance::happydance:

:hugs:

X

Yaaaaaay! Congratulations! :) Will catch up properly soon!

(Ahhhh BnB's changed formats!)

I've just realised I'm cd5 already! I really hope I ovulate late again this month, then DH will be back in time. If I have my normal cycle then he should be back for o day but none of the lead up to it. Looks like we might only get one shot this month!

Hey all,
I'm DPO4 today.... And actually thought about POASing!!!! ADDICT !!!!!!!
I've no symptoms to speak of really, lots of creamy CM, nothing else!

Xxxxxxxx

:happydance: annie that would be great wouldn't it - no stress just hi honey I've missed you - as you lead him to the bedroom:winkwink:

Good luck hun:happydance:

AFM - I'm desperately running out of time - hubby has said we'll see what happens until the New Year - so I'm thinking of trying the Saliva Microscope didn't Munchkin try this? It also looks like my cycles have gone from 22/24 to 34 days - so longer cycles mean less chances:cry:

:growlmad: she is not heavy but my gosh she's brought her mates to the party Ms Cramping, Ms Sore Boobs, Ms Back Ache - I wish they would all sod off and leave me alone:haha:

X

Sofa - :rofl: not yet my dear not yet - have you a twig you can pee on - you will get the same results:haha:

4DPO hang in there:flower:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe