Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Yayyyy Celine congrats!!!!! Hoping some of your luck rubs off on me!

Hi All,

Sorry ive been AWOL for some weeks, after the MC and despite only close family knowing my EX found out which i didnt want as its nothing to do with him so ive been laying low as ive got feeling he may be stalking this forum as i was a member when we were together and had our 2nd child only way i could think he found out and tbh i dont wnt him knowing all my business, i did contact admin to ask if i could change my user name before i went public about last pg but got no reply, so bit the bullet, stupid move i feel. Anyway, GZ to all that have got BFP in the 2 months ive been away, hello to all the new people, hugs to you all and im currently suffering very badly with AF and secretly hoping that il get my BFP next month xxx

Celine - CONGRATS!!!!! A line and a "pregnant" digital! Just try to enjoy every minute of it and believe this is your third time luck! When are you going to call the doctor/midwife?

Slg – Oh good I won’t be the only one not POAS :p How was your beta? Hope it was low :) I’ll keep you company too as I don’t think I’ll ov this month my body doesn’t seem to be showing any signs expect random pains in my right side but my CM is proving to be nonexistent :( Well I thought I was tracking ov but apparently I put it too early so I think it’s been pushed back a week :’( Thought so thank you :)

Literati – I don’t know how long my LP is so who knows, so I won’t know when to test might end up having to wait till I’m like a week or two ‘late’ before I test as I don’t know what ‘late’ will be.. Hating my body right now.

Garfie – Has AF shown up yet? Have you been to the doctors about all your MC? As you've got longer cycle have you thought maybe of saying to him about wait ‘x’ amount of cycles rather than ‘x’ amount of months?

GRGirl – Sorry your feeling down :( Can’t remember if you’d said – was it natural or was there some sort of intervention from medical staff? I thought that I’d never have kids but then read how unfortunately common it is and felt a bit better (as such) but then went back to ‘I’ll never be a Mum’ I guess it’s all part of the process. My OH was a bit like that he said ‘You’ll be fine it’ll happen when it’s meant to’ and I understood what he was trying to say/do but to me it was like ‘No! I’ll never be fine!’ Silly men :growlmad: It’s fine to be sad for a long time – It’s been two months for me and I still have my days I sit and cry, I did the other day I just sat there and cried my heart out to OH. (don’t know if that was a rhetorical question but hey here’s my answer :haha: )

Munchkin – Ooo your daughters a bit like the queen then, two birthdays haha.
How good is the fertility monitor? And is it the one that costs about £100 or a different one? It sounds all interesting and easy and Rachel friendly :haha: Did he end up rising to the occasion or was it a flop? :rofl: Oh I made myself laugh sometimes :’) OH thinks I’m mad. Thoughts with your Gran and I hope it goes well.

Boodley – My OH hates it when I have gas :haha: When I was first pregnant I had terrible gas my OH said that if he didn't love being around me so much he’d leave until it was gone :rofl: That sounds interesting! I think OH will kill me if I ask to go get something else he said, and I quote ‘You realise if you keep taking all these different supplements your wee is going to be so expensive I might start selling it' – Why do I put up with such a muppet haha. Aww that bunny is so cute! I don’t know on that front I’d always get that right at the beginning of AF then it would go straight into full party time for her and would be a ‘normal’ AF.

Aurora - Does it matter he found out? Like will he spread it around or is it just a pain him knowing? Have you tried to contact them again? I'm always worried someone I know can find out so many personal things about me :( I thought you could change your username anyway :S

AFM - Nothing again is happening, cm must be on holiday or something as I don't have any, twinges in my right side were back yesterday afternoon/night but gone again today. Our every 2 days fell apart and we didn't dtd for 2 days then dtd last night. I looked on my cycle app and realised it had me down for 30 day cycle not 34 like my last one was so I might not be ov'ing this week and maybe next week. Oohh who knows anymore. Had a little cry the other night about everything but feeling better today. I'm on CD15 so SHOULD be ov soon, the app has me down for CD17. Feel like I'm in limbo land again, AF isn't visiting, I have no CM to predict ov, I'm not in my TWW and I'm not pregnant, therefore I am no where just sat in a little black hole of nothing :( Today is a lazy day for my OH and I as it's his last day off for a while and he's got some all day shifts coming up. Ooo and I was naughty and went and got some Ben and Jerrys :blush: as for my ramblings as I've had no sleep lately that is all.
Hope everyone else is doing well today and I haven't missed anyone out :dohh:

Celine- oh my goodness! Congrats! That is so exciting! I am with Annie on the, "do you get pregnant every time you dtd?" thing! :haha:

So, what will your actual due date be? Crazy that it will be so close to your other kids' birthday. I always wondered why people seemed to clump their kids' birthdays all together in one month, but now I know: they had no control of it! Will you see your midwife soon? I think you should see her sooner this time. Maybe get an earlier ultrasound? Good luck!

Annie - I hope you ov later than usual so you don't miss your window!

Garfie - sorry you're out this month and with a lot of nasty symptoms. :(

Rachel - sorry you're feeling down. I am glad you indulged in some Ben & Jerry's!

Aurora - welcome back. Sorry AF is getting you down. :(

AFM - officially 3 DPO today! My chart has crosshairs! Woohoo!

Slg – Oh good I won’t be the only one not POAS :p How was your beta? Hope it was low :) I’ll keep you company too as I don’t think I’ll ov this month my body doesn’t seem to be showing any signs expect random pains in my right side but my CM is proving to be nonexistent :( Well I thought I was tracking ov but apparently I put it too early so I think it’s been pushed back a week :’( Thought so thank you :)

Literati – I don’t know how long my LP is so who knows, so I won’t know when to test might end up having to wait till I’m like a week or two ‘late’ before I test as I don’t know what ‘late’ will be.. Hating my body right now.

Garfie – Has AF shown up yet? Have you been to the doctors about all your MC? As you've got longer cycle have you thought maybe of saying to him about wait ‘x’ amount of cycles rather than ‘x’ amount of months?

GRGirl – Sorry your feeling down :( Can’t remember if you’d said – was it natural or was there some sort of intervention from medical staff? I thought that I’d never have kids but then read how unfortunately common it is and felt a bit better (as such) but then went back to ‘I’ll never be a Mum’ I guess it’s all part of the process. My OH was a bit like that he said ‘You’ll be fine it’ll happen when it’s meant to’ and I understood what he was trying to say/do but to me it was like ‘No! I’ll never be fine!’ Silly men :growlmad: It’s fine to be sad for a long time – It’s been two months for me and I still have my days I sit and cry, I did the other day I just sat there and cried my heart out to OH. (don’t know if that was a rhetorical question but hey here’s my answer :haha: )

Munchkin – Ooo your daughters a bit like the queen then, two birthdays haha.
How good is the fertility monitor? And is it the one that costs about £100 or a different one? It sounds all interesting and easy and Rachel friendly :haha: Did he end up rising to the occasion or was it a flop? :rofl: Oh I made myself laugh sometimes :’) OH thinks I’m mad. Thoughts with your Gran and I hope it goes well.

Boodley – My OH hates it when I have gas :haha: When I was first pregnant I had terrible gas my OH said that if he didn't love being around me so much he’d leave until it was gone :rofl: That sounds interesting! I think OH will kill me if I ask to go get something else he said, and I quote ‘You realise if you keep taking all these different supplements your wee is going to be so expensive I might start selling it' – Why do I put up with such a muppet haha. Aww that bunny is so cute! I don’t know on that front I’d always get that right at the beginning of AF then it would go straight into full party time for her and would be a ‘normal’ AF.

Aurora - Does it matter he found out? Like will he spread it around or is it just a pain him knowing? Have you tried to contact them again? I'm always worried someone I know can find out so many personal things about me :( I thought you could change your username anyway :S

AFM - Nothing again is happening, cm must be on holiday or something as I don't have any, twinges in my right side were back yesterday afternoon/night but gone again today. Our every 2 days fell apart and we didn't dtd for 2 days then dtd last night. I looked on my cycle app and realised it had me down for 30 day cycle not 34 like my last one was so I might not be ov'ing this week and maybe next week. Oohh who knows anymore. Had a little cry the other night about everything but feeling better today. I'm on CD15 so SHOULD be ov soon, the app has me down for CD17. Feel like I'm in limbo land again, AF isn't visiting, I have no CM to predict ov, I'm not in my TWW and I'm not pregnant, therefore I am no where just sat in a little black hole of nothing :( Today is a lazy day for my OH and I as it's his last day off for a while and he's got some all day shifts coming up. Ooo and I was naughty and went and got some Ben and Jerrys :blush: as for my ramblings as I've had no sleep lately that is all.
Hope everyone else is doing well today and I haven't missed anyone out :dohh:

Just dont want him stalking my posts and knowing my business long before anyone else does that actually knows me, its none of his business and he and his partner should get a life, if i can change my username i would xx

Congrats Celine!

Hello everyone else :flower:

I do read through every day, I just don't often have much exciting stuff to say! But I am cd10 now.. my first post mc af was a bit weird in that it came full force to start then went and then spotted a bit on cd 8, had me worried it was just going to be mental all month but touch wood it seems to have gone!

We have started the every other day idea.. well that was the plan so we bd last night and then accidently did this morning whoops not sure what came over me. I will leave him be till tomorrow night now :winkwink:

Started my opk's, nothing yesterday and today a very faint line so hopefully the start of something and I should ovulate this weekend at a guess.

So that's me! I am going to try to post more now that I feel like I am in a bit of a better place to when I first posted here a few weeks back :flower: more flowers.. I just like dishing them out :flower::flower:

Oh my god I actually have news for once!
OH has agreed to TTC not NTNP! He said he wants it to be relaxed so no temping etc but he'll make sure we DTD during ov and wants me to tell him when I am and where in my cycle I am and anything else TTC related I want to (he made it very clear that he doesn't need too much information during CD1 - CD7 :rofl: ) But yay progress!

Rachel thats fab! My dh is the opposite, he wants to ttc but doesnt want details bcos it gives him stagefright haha.
Also its close enough to the wedding (not to freak u out or anything) that you should be able to get away in a not too tight wedding drss :)

Gingerwhinger so glad to hear you are in a better place xxx mc is such a rough thing to go thru and it breaks my heart hearing of ppl who do go thru this. Its honestly a pain i would never be able to get over, i will a,ways remember the raw emotion of that first mc. Good on you on getting back on that saddle and good luck x

Literati haha actually both my earth kiddos took 3-4month each (3 cycles but 4 months cos of looong cycles) and both mc have happeened asap so this does make me scraed for a third, what if my eggs are all bad and therefire easy?

Aurora ive asked already to have. Y name changed too cos my mil is as erious stalker, if she finds this id be so mad :( but im still here witht his name...still want to change it tho.

AFM its starting to feel real...i mean you cant secnd guess a digi. I havent said a word to hubby but he asked two days ago like hey sp whats happening and i shrigged him off cos at that point i was on the brink of af or bfp, i told him i dont know and will wait til Nov 11 (2 months post mc) if nothing happens.
Its our wedding anniversary on monday so i will tell him when we celebrate.

So my edd should be july 2nd with my son june 25th (born ON edd) and dd july 11 (day before edd) and im july 31st :)

Celine- yay I am glad it is starting to feel real. I doubt you would get pregnant more easily with bad eggs so I am sure you have a good chance now, especially with 2 bad eggs sadly out of the way. :hugs:

Rachel - yay, that's great your hubby is now willing to TTC again!

Rachel- it was natural, luckily, but completely unexpected and the hormones didn't help. I just couldn't stop crying. I'm feeling better about it a bit and there's nothing else I can do except get back in the saddle and keep trying.

I WISH I could have some Ben n Jerry's- I'm on a diet for my wedding (which is in 3 months, eek!) and have been doing a good job so don't want to ruin it. Lost roughly 2 stone-ish, but would love to lose about another half stone or so. OH says I'm nuts and I'm already too thin (I'm about a UK8 or so/US4 usually), but I'm trying to use it to focus on anything other than TTC.

It's just hard because I'm on cd6 right now, which is in limbo. Can't start the Mucinex or OPKs yet, still too sore to even attempt BDing, not much going on for another 5 days or so. And I have NO idea when to even predict I might O. Used to be around cd14 like clockwork until I had DS, then it moved to about cd16-cd20. Not sure if it'll go back to that or be earlier now?

Rachel thats fab! My dh is the opposite, he wants to ttc but doesnt want details bcos it gives him stagefright haha.
Also its close enough to the wedding (not to freak u out or anything) that you should be able to get away in a not too tight wedding drss :)

AFM its starting to feel real...i mean you cant secnd guess a digi. I havent said a word to hubby but he asked two days ago like hey sp whats happening and i shrigged him off cos at that point i was on the brink of af or bfp, i told him i dont know and will wait til Nov 11 (2 months post mc) if nothing happens.
Its our wedding anniversary on monday so i will tell him when we celebrate.

So my edd should be july 2nd with my son june 25th (born ON edd) and dd july 11 (day before edd) and im july 31st :)

My OH never seems to get stage fright, sometimes I wish he would :rofl: 5 months today! Eeeeek! So excited but scared! I know I'm hoping to not be too big (as it'll still more than likely be early days and I won't have told everyone yet) but it would be nice to be able to say 'Do you have any dresses that aren't too tight around the middle as I'm pregnant' Ahhh now I've gotten my hopes up. Time to get back into sensible thinking and cook some dinner to take my mind off it!
Aww that's a really cute idea! I'm hoping I can tell him as a wedding gift, hoping to get one earlier but it would be a nice thing :) Do you think you could wait that long to tell him? I couldn't haha. Few days before my birthday! June/July will be a busy month for you! xx

I think we will celebrate with home made sushi on friday night so illl tell him then, ill make our usual for him and have a special one for me with cooked prawns and avocado or smoked salmon and :)
Im already feeling more confident because my bfps look darker than my last mc ever did.

Celine- hooray for dark BFPs!!! I had the same thing with my chemical and my MC- the lines were never as dark as everyone else's. I kept blaming it on diluted urine (I drink a LOT during a day) but I had a bad feeling both times, and I was right. So a dark BFP is a very good thing!!!

Rachel- it was natural, luckily, but completely unexpected and the hormones didn't help. I just couldn't stop crying. I'm feeling better about it a bit and there's nothing else I can do except get back in the saddle and keep trying.

I WISH I could have some Ben n Jerry's- I'm on a diet for my wedding (which is in 3 months, eek!) and have been doing a good job so don't want to ruin it. Lost roughly 2 stone-ish, but would love to lose about another half stone or so. OH says I'm nuts and I'm already too thin (I'm about a UK8 or so/US4 usually), but I'm trying to use it to focus on anything other than TTC.

It's just hard because I'm on cd6 right now, which is in limbo. Can't start the Mucinex or OPKs yet, still too sore to even attempt BDing, not much going on for another 5 days or so. And I have NO idea when to even predict I might O. Used to be around cd14 like clockwork until I had DS, then it moved to about cd16-cd20. Not sure if it'll go back to that or be earlier now?

Oh right :( Yeah it gets, I guess better? By that I mean every day doesn't seem like an empty hole of nothingness. Yeah TTC again helped me a lot because I had something to work towards and the wedding planning haha.
Congratulations on the wedding! I've got 5 months :) Well done! My OH has lost 1 stone so far, he doesn't NEED to lose it but he wants to tone up abit more, the only problem with him is as he's now got more of a muscle tone it seems like he's not lost a lot when he has haha. How long has it taken you to lose the 2 stone? I'm a UK10, I can sometimes fit into an UK8 but that depends on the shop. I tend to be a UK10 or sometimes on the occasion a UK12 and I'm complaining about gaining weight haha. Also as you're healthy that's all that really matter no matter what size you are :) I'm more concerned about my bloody BMI :dohh:
That's the same with me I have no idea when I'm due to ov, my app says CD17 which might be moved to CD21 but then my last AF was my first post MC one so it might change. Do you start OPK from a certain day every cycle then go until ov/after ov you do you only take the around when you think you might ov to pin point it?

GRGirl - Sounds like you're pretty darn thin already. Don't lose too much weight as it can affect your fertility. Toning up is one thing, but losing weight that you don't need to lose is not necessary and could even be harmful. That's very exciting that your wedding is coming up and I hope you enjoy every moment of the preparations!

Celine - Yay for dark lines! Woohoo! That definitely sounds like a good sign.

Thinking of and oraying for munchkins gran today xxx ive been rayong for the surgery to go smooth and the recovery too

Congrats Celine! You really are an inspiration to the ladies here with your persistence and positive attitude. I hope this is the start of a new wave of BFP's for this thread.

Munchkin, I hope your gran's surgery goes well. You are in my thoughts today.

Who is testing next? I want to stalk someone elses poas adventures!

Rachel, NTNP sounds like a good way to go :thumbup:

AFM, I had my first obgyn appointment on Monday, all is looking good, the little pea is measuring perfectly and more importantly has a strong heartbeat which we got to see on screen. It was amazing, my first "good" scan. Doctor also said he wont let me go past 39 weeks because of my diabetes, so baby should arrive on the 4th of June if not before. I'm going to tell my mum this weekend, I'm so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->