Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Munchkin - Hope your grans surgery goes well and she recovers in no time :hugs:

Eliza - That is wonderful news hun - so pleased for you:happydance:

Celine - How are you feeling today - have you told hubby yet? :happydance:

:hugs:

X

Congratulations on the scan elizabean, it must be such a relief to know your baby is doing well! How exciting telling your mum, enjoy it.

Munchkin my thoughts are with you and your gran today, I'm praying it will go well.

Thank you everyone and congrats celine, amazing news. I'm not a religious person but I'll be praying this is your 3rd time lucky and another summer baby!! Hoorah!!

Gingerwhinger I'm cd10 today so nearly cycle buddies. ;) with everything that's been going on we haven't started BDing yet but my opks are atill bright white so I think we've got plenty of time. Last month I ov'd cd13 or 14 but it's usually 16ish.

Garfie sorry AF is so rubbish :(
Everyone else I'm sorry I'm so rubbish at the mo , I think I'm keeping my mind off ttc and it's not a bad thing but it means I'm struggling to keep up here but you're all in my thoughts xxx

Understood you have a heavy time ahead, please keep us updated how it goes today x

Yay Munchkin nice to have a cycle buddy :happydance:

Well we dtd again last night.. not sure what has come over us to be honest but good to practice.. right :thumbup: Only cd11 so I don't suppose these swimmers to be of any use :haha: and definitely going to have a day off today!

Question - I had my first af since mc this month which was pretty normal lasting 5 days but then on cd8 I think I had some spotting and again this morning I have had a tiny spot. Is this ok? Just my body all getting back to normal? Does make me worry we will have no chance this month.. even though it has been well over a month since the start of my mc it just feels like perhaps my body is going to take some time to get together properly.

My opk's are beginning to show a faint line and I expect a positive on cd15 which is sunday that is when I did in august when we caught the egg that sadly wasn't to be :cry:

Munchkin- praying for you gran today. I hope all goes well. I am glad you've been able to keep your mind off TTC a bit better this month.

Elizabean - that is amazing that your scan went well and your baby is looking healthy and strong! You must be so happy! Enjoy telling your mom! It will feel so good sharing some happy news! How is the nausea?

IAW- how is your pregnancy progressing? Hope you're doing well.

Celine - July 2 sounds like a great due date, btw! I hope to join you with a July due date this month :)

Munchkin- praying for you gran today. I hope all goes well. I am glad you've been able to keep your mind off TTC a bit better this month.

Elizabean - that is amazing that your scan went well and your baby is looking healthy and strong! You must be so happy! Enjoy telling your mom! It will feel so good sharing some happy news! How is the nausea?

IAW- how is your pregnancy progressing? Hope you're doing well.

Celine - July 2 sounds like a great due date, btw! I hope to join you with a July due date this month :)

Things seem to be going well so far. 8 weeks by LMP but my doc thinks I might be a few days further along. My next scan will be a 9+1 so I will get my EDD then.

I have had some on and off cramps - but the normal kind. No spotting. I'm tired and have sore boobs - which are now a cup size bigger. I had only one night of extreme nausea where I almost vomited and another night of bad stomach upset. Other than that my stomach gets achy in the evenings but no real morning sickness to speak of, which of course makes me nervous. Still trying to stay positive and enjoy the ride. Cannot wait until my next scan though. It will be needed reassurance.

How are you doing?

I really hope i have at least one bump buddy for july from this group.

Im doing alright, you know i thought my boobs were larger and fuller bcos of dd stopping bfing...but that was two weeks ago so i guess it was a pg symptom.

I am hoping to make it past the milestone where i finally see a heartbeat. I will give it a few days before i call a mw, havent told hubby yet, he has been in such a foul mood i almost blurted it out :(

ItsaWonder - That's great things are going well. The sore boobs are a very good sign. Not everyone gets morning sickness so I wouldn't be too worried (although I know I'm one to talk!). That is great that your scan is next week and hopefully your baby will be looking good! It will be nice to get a precise due date.

I am doing pretty well. Just waitin out the good ole' TWW! I'm not really too hopeful about this month but who knows.

Celine - I hope you get a July bump buddy too - preferably me, ;) but anyone would do! That's great that your fuller boobs are a preggo sign!

I do hope your hubby gets in a nicer mood. I'm sure he'll be delighted to hear the news. I have no idea how you are able to keep it from him!

Thanks Literati.

Fingers crossed for you during this TWW. It's seems like the months that we are least expecting it are the ones that turn out to be BFP months. (Ok, not all the time, but often.)

Celine - hope DH jolly's up a bit!

Hey everyone,

Things just ticking along here. My great BD- planning was ruined a little by OH being ‘too tired’ last night and asking could we wait till the morning – then refusing to wake up!! I’m now hoping that my cycle is still a bit off and that I don’t ov today, coz he’s working so no more dtd till tomorrow night :growlmad: Spotting has stopped, but temps still low so don’t know if it was ovulation bleeding or just an extension of AF. My now preggo friend gave me her OPK stash, so I’m gonna start using those too next cycle. OK, staying positive here – maybe there won’t be another cycle.
But things are definitely not normal yet. I guess I just have one of those bodies that takes a while to get it’s groove back.

Gingerwhinger – glad you’re feeling a bit better in yourself. If you look back a few posts, I had the same thing – this is first cycle after first AF for me, if that makes sense! I had my usual AF, then began spotting for a few days again around CD10. Nothing heavy, but I was worried too. IAW suggested it could be ovulation bleeding, but the bleeding’s stopped and I haven’t ovulated yet, so I’m not so sure. But I do think it’s just our bodies adjusting. There’s a recent post over on the miscarriage pages about the same thing, so there’s a few of us with the same issue.

RachelLynda – Great news!! Welcome (formally) to the TTC club (we still won’t let your secret slip!) – little did he know!:shhh: He doesn’t want too much info about your ‘time of the month’, huh? Guess you won’t be doing that slideshow presentation of AF samples for him after all. I hear empire line wedding dresses are all the rage this season anyway! :wedding:

Celine – hope you’re doing well and the reality is setting in well! Bring on those symptoms. Are you refraining from peeing on more sticks, or have you kept checking (I know which I would do!)

Elizabean – great news! Glad all is looking good and healthy so far. Must be amazing to see a strong heartbeat!

Munchkin – Really hope everything went well today.

IAW – that scan’s not far away now! Hope it gives you all the reassurances possible.

Hi to everyone!

Bxx

Hey ladies. Well my gran is doing really well, I went to see her this afternoon and just a few hours after major surgery removing a third of her lung she was sitting up drinking tea and arguing with me and telling me she wasn't ill! Very annoying but so glad she's doing so well. I've also managed to start this months bd. I am cd10 today and had stretchy cm and getting a faint line on the opks so it was definitely time to crack on!! I am finding it hard to believe it will ever be our turn again though. Including the cycle after mc thus is cycle 4 ttc this time. I conceived dd on cycle 3 and my last pregnancy on cycle 5 so I feel like we've spent forever ttc already. Boo!

Me too, munchkin. We're only on our 3rd cycle trying and it feels like a lifetime already. I do hope this is your month! 4 months is not bad in the grand scheme of things.

So glad to hear your gran is Doing well!

Boodley - I do hope your ov will hold off until your husband can be home!

celine-I don't know how you keep it a secret! I hope hubby cheers up so you can share the good news in a fun way.

Munchkin-I'm thinking of your grandmother. Hope that recovery is fast.

Elizabean-i hope you can take a minute to take a deep breath and relax. I'm so glad that you had a good scan!!

I'm no help for POAS. I'm waiting for hormone levels to come down still. I took an OPK and HPT today (cheepos) just to have something to reference as my levels drop. Of course both are positive now.

I'm still here! just been reading along.
boodley hope you catch an egg this cycle and it waits for your dh to get his act together!
Celine hope you can wait to tell dh for the grand anniversary! how exciting! Hope he gets in a better mood soon!
munchkin glad your grandmother made it through so well! it's always so lovely when they can get right back to being themselves again!
elizabean I'm glad the scan went well. hope you can relax soon
afm just waitng to test next week. i will be 14dpo for dh birthday next Wednesday. I think I will have to test this weekend though! I've been very bloated the last few days. hoping it's a good sign. very moody too. crying at work today and yesterday over an incompetent co-worker who doesn't know how to do her job.
hope everyone is doing well!

Boodley and gongerwhinger & slg its crazy how are bodies do after mc :( with my first one whoch was a proper "miscarriage" my body let go when it died at 7 weeks i was bfn two weeks later and ovulated three weeks later, then thr second was a mmc as my body carried on for a while after it died and while i waited for it to go naturally and it ended up being oo much bleeding it took over three weeks for a bfn and then i ovulated four weeks later. I also had wierd spotting (and i never spot) a week before ovulation this cycle. Really odd!
Boodley how fin to have those opks, i love peeing on sticks!

Munchkin i am so releived things went well with your gran, how is she today? Im so sad at how you mus be feeling :( not that anyone deserves a bfp more than anyone else but its not fair we should all in this group already be a few weeks not still ttc :( your sisters baby, christmas and your edd approaching i really hope and pray you are next xxx

Penguin those signs are promising, and with th dedication you put thru this month driving all that way i hope you get some good results!

Thanks ladies! Celine are you testing again this morning? I agree it's MY TURN already ;)
I got a high on the fertility monitor this morning but my opk is still very light so hopefully I've got a while yet, it's only cd11 today so should have til at least Sunday if not Tuesday or Wednesday. Then the rubbish 2ww begins AGAIN! Getting quite bored if it now :( x

Oh one question ladies with a big TMI warning !! After you start BDing for the month how do you check cm?? I always get so confused between cm and spermies, and I use a soft cup for 12 hours after BDing so it takes forever for all the spermies to come out. I only had eod most of the time but I still find it really hard to check after we start BDing. How do you do it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->