Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Lexie - so sorry about your loss but welcome here. :hugs:

Mandi - so sorry about your loss as well. I hope you can find some comfort here.

Rachel - I love your plan for testing! And I'm sorry dr. Google is no help!

I am testing Friday. AF is due Saturday.

GRGirl- yay for BD marathon! Keep up the good work. ;)

Linny - that's awful about your bad dreams but I do think the vivid dreams are a good sign. Yay for staying away from google today!

AFM - I'm 11 DPO now! Was slightly tempted to test this morning but stayed strong! I can do this!

You guys who avoid testing are my heroes ;) I peed on everything I could find starting at 7dpo last cycle lol... luckily I got my BFP at 9DPO so it wasn't too bad. I'm just waiting to O so I can test... but at the same time I'm too scared to test. Not sure if I'll start early or wait til AF is due... depends on when I O, I guess.

LL - I probably won't stick to it haha, getting pains in my sides now :(
GRGirl - I would test earlier if I had more than 2 tests haha and knew where in my dpo cycle I was haha.
Xx

Sorry I've not been here for a few days ladies:blush:

For those of you that have been around here for a while know that the our family company had a factory fire back in February - the factory was burnt to the ground luckily no one was hurt - anyway I work there one day a week usually just helping out in the offices but now the building work is nearly completed it's all hands to deck - so I'm extremely busy with this and of course the two boys - I keep trying to pop in and see how you all are but to say it's a bit manic at the moment is an understatement:dohh:

Celine - How are you hun love the blanket I'm sure you could have plenty of orders on here for one - I know I would buy:hugs:

GRGirl - I am a POAS addict so I'm no help to you I will be encouraging you when the time comes:haha:

Lexie - So sorry about your loss hun - don't be afraid to ask questions after my m/c I wanted to gather as much information as I could and find out as much as I could about my body - so don't be shy sadly we have all been there:hugs:

LL - Ooooh can't wait for you test hun - are you feeling anything different this month - more importantly did you do anything different - AF stay away:growlmad:

Rachel - Everyone's body is different hun - shit every pregnancy is different hun - I had one with IB and if I wasn't looking I wouldn't have known then another pregnancy where I spotted for a few days and with my last one just a dip on 6DPO and no spotting at all just a lot of CM:blush: not that I can trust my body at the moment:growlmad: Love your testing theories:flower:

Linny - I always seem to dream about fish before I become pregnant :haha: or have vivid dreams about being pregnant. I hate those dreams where you think you have woken (or you try to wake up) and you are still asleep. Hope these dreams are a good sign for you:happydance:

Mandi - Welcome to the group - sorry you are here - sending big :hugs: your way

Boodley - I spoke to him last night - I mentioned the doc had said I need further tests as there may be RPOC hmmm he said possible and then I said oh the Dr mentioned when were you coming in for your SA :haha: so it's the docs fault he needs one nothing to do with me (clever eh) he said okay if I have to:happydance: so if my tests reveal nothing I will have him tested. How are you today hun?

Okay ladies gotta shoot off again - hoping to be on here a bit more tomorrow as you miss out on so much:wacko:

AFM - CD10 - I think I am dead:haha: look at my temperatures:wacko:

:hugs:

X

Rachel - pains in sides could be good? I am feeling hopeful for you.

Garfie - I am pretty symptomless. Interestingly, by this point in PMS I am usually craving everything in sight and ravenously hungry. This time I am no hungrier than I normally am and am not really craving anything. When I was pregnant food wasn't quite as appealing as it usually is... So who knows? But I think I'm grasping at straws here. I am very irritable so it's probably just PMS. No cramps or twinges or stretching feelings at all. :(
This month we only dtd 3 days before o, 1 day before, and the day of... Instead of dtd like 7 days in a row before I actually Oed so possibly leaving a low sperm count by o time. I also tried to eat more dairy and we tried some acupressure techniques. That's all we've done differently!

Sorry you're so busy! I hope it's rewarding anyway. :hugs: good to hear from you

GRGirl -I am excited for you to make it to the TWW!

Ty garfie. I haven't talked with anyone really like I keep acting all strong when inside im like dying so its good to feel able to express my pain I've kinda felt embarrassed because I felt like no one would see why im in so much pain when I was only pregnant for 7 weeks but here I feel I can talk about it and people will understand

Lexie - you should NOT be embarrassed! But I think we all know too well the feeling of faking it in public and just dying inside. People who have never been through it just don't understand.

Oh ladies i need to ket this out...im in such shock :( a friend of mine (from like 5 years ago we met thru bnb) she was due ahead of me by a mnth this time (we both have boys and girls the same ages) and when i lost the first pregnancy i stopped chatting to her bcos it hurt and she may have said some things u dont say to someone who had a mc.
Anyway ive been talking to her on and off, i cmment on her fb pics etc. Today she has announced she had her 30 week scan and the baby has died! I almost vomited when i read that :(

Garfie - The brown blood is picking up so it seems like how AF started before my pregnancy so who knows and there's a hint of pink with it but then other times there's a tiny bit of brown and quite a bit of pink - The pink is only when I wipe and the brown is now going on the pad I'm wearing. I know it's only been two days but there seems to be no signs of stopping only increasing :(
Literati - I hope so, I've started to symptom spot which I hate in case it is just AF being early.
I have a headache, I'm not really hungry, it tastes as if I've spent the day sucking on a penny or two and every now and think I keep thinking 'I guess my stomach feels a little fuller' so I'm going to be disappointed now when AF turns up as I've got my hopes up :/
Lexieruth - I know exactly what you mean, I joked and laughed with everyone like everything was fine then got up and cried all night but you shouldn't be embarrassed but yeah, being here helps so much just being able to say what you're feelings etc instead of bottling it up :)
xxx

Oh ladies i need to ket this out...im in such shock :( a friend of mine (from like 5 years ago we met thru bnb) she was due ahead of me by a mnth this time (we both have boys and girls the same ages) and when i lost the first pregnancy i stopped chatting to her bcos it hurt and she may have said some things u dont say to someone who had a mc.
Anyway ive been talking to her on and off, i cmment on her fb pics etc. Today she has announced she had her 30 week scan and the baby has died! I almost vomited when i read that :(

OMG Celine that's terrible!!!! I can't even imagine :( :( :( That poor woman!

Just shows until you hear that first cry its never guarenteed :(

Mandi - welcome. I am sorry you have to be here but this is a wonderful group.

Lexie - welcome to you as well. I didn't talk to anyone after my chemical but after my MMC I realized how important it was to get it out. This group has helped a lot

In answer to getting pregnant quickly after MC - I got pregnant my first ovulation after my chemical. At 8 weeks I found out I had an MMC. I then waited for two AFs before ttc again. My second cycle ttc I got pregnant again. So, three pregnancies in 7 months. In many ways I count myself very lucky. So far so good with this one. 9 week scan tomorrow so crossing my fingers, toes and every hair on my head.

Celine - I am so, so sorry to hear about your friend. How horribly sad. How are you holding up?

IAW good luck for your scan tomorrow!

Celine that's awful! Poor woman must be a wreck.

So I'm now 1dpo :happydance: I'm officially in the tww! I got another positive opk today and dtd again just in case but I'm pretty sure going by cm and pains that I over yesterday. I'm so pleased with our timing, I really thought I'd be out for this month with dh being away! Literati I'm hoping the same as you - this time we saved the bding for the right time so hopefully there were some decent sperm! The plan is to wait until AF is late this time but we'll see!

Slg – I had headaches as my hormones were adjusting too. I usually get at least one during AF too. Hope they’ve eased off now.

LL – still holding out, huh :winkwink: Hoping it’s the best possible news this weekend! Not long now xx

Rachel – sorry things are messing with your head! It’s great craic tracking all these mad signs NOT. I had unusual bleeding this cycle too – this is my second after MC. You sound like a man with a plan now though. FX it’s implantation – bury deep, little one! And…..maybe you could get a BFP and have some chocolate?

mandi and lexiruth – welcome, and sorry for your losses. I hope you get some feeling of support from this site – I know I have

Linny – got a call from EPU at 4.30 this afternoon, to say that they don’t have a doctor in till Friday this week, so they’ll be in touch then. Nice to even know they have my fax/voicemail/GP referral. Hmm, perhaps I’ve overdone it, but sure – at least they have all the info. I’d say they LOVE us self-diagnosing people.

GRGirl – well done on the BD commitment! I was reading about your failed SMEP plan, thinking you’d say ‘we only BDd every four days’ but nope – go for it, lady!

Garfie – you sound like a busy lady. I like the way you slipped the test into the conversation and pinned it on the doc! Nice and non-threatening, sure what could he do but agree! Your temps are low for you alright – do you think you’re gearing up to ov early? Goodness, you got a lot of positive OPKs in September!

Celine – wow, what awful news. Your poor friend. I can’t imagine the heartbreak to get to that stage, when your baby is supposed to be safe, then find out you’ve lost them. My heart is breaking for her.

IAW – GOOD LUCK!! Thinking of you for your scan.

AFM: Ok, don’t want to run away with myself, but had a little tiny spot of pink in my CM this evening, 6DPO. I had the same thing the last cycle I got my BFP. I’m so aware things are all over the place that I don’t want to read too much into it, but want to keep an open mind too. Kinda worried about what it would mean if there’s retained tissue and then I get pregnant. But trying not to worry till I have to worry (HA! Sounds great in theory:dohh:). It’s not like I can take a HPT to find out if BDing has been successful! It’s positive anyway :muaha:.

Annie - Love the "saving the sperm" plan! I do hope it works for both of us! And congratulations on finally be in the TWW! It feels good doesn't it (...at first)?

Celine - That is truly awful about your friend. :( So many devastating things can happen. And then when the baby is born there is also SIDs to worry about. :( So sad.

Boodley - Yep, still staying strong! hehe. I hope that bit of pink CM is a good sign! If it's happened before with a BFP it certainly could be! Try not to worry too much about the retained tissue. I think if your body wasn't ready it wouldn't get pregnant again. I'm glad you made yourself heard at the doctor's office!

Hello Laides,
I was browsing the forums when I came across this thread and I hope I can join! Just a bit of my back story..... I was married in June and found out in July that we were expecting. Unfortunately 2 days after my first positive hpt I miscarried at 4 weeks 5 days. I was of course sad, but having been off birth control pills for only a month I figured things weren't going to go as planned anyways. On September 26th I conceived again, and got positive hpts from 10-16dpo. I went to the doctor for my confirmation test and the test came back inconclusive. I took a new test the next morning and it came back negative. On October 16th I miscarried again at 5 weeks 4 days. I was and am absolutely devestated. These past 2 weeks have been extremely difficult for me, which has been compounded by the fact that my sister decided to tell everyone that she was pregnant on the same day I did, and she revealed yesterday that the doctor put her due date on the exact same day I would have been due. I am incredibly angry because my sister didn't want to have another child yet and I would have done anything to be pregnant. I feel like she got the baby that I have been wanting!

Anyways, I am pretty sure I am about to ovulate based on a high cervix and watery/slightly eggy mucus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->