Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Hi Lexi and Mandi. I only have a second but I want to welcome you here. I have found so much support and understanding here and I think you will too. I'm sorry for your losses!

I'm dealing with a horrid headache that has lasted several days. Not sure if it has anything to do with the mc. I'm not prone to headache so my gut says its related. I'm sure I'll be better in a couple more days.

Slg- If your gut says it's related then you're probably right. So sorry.... It must be very unpleasant!

Jrepp - so sorry about your losses. :( :hugs: welcome here... All the ladies here are wonderful. How hard it must be to deal with your sister due on the day you should have been. :(

Slg, you need a massage. I see you're in Colorado... Did it ever stop raining? Maybe the air pressure or something from the weather is messing with your poor head.... Hope you feel better soon!

Sig, where in Colorado are you? I'm in Denver.

Hi new peeps, Jrepp ive just had two consecutive losses as well, i lost between 6-7 weeks so took a longer time to ovulate, im pregnant again ( right away no period since before first mc) so i hope this one will stick x

Slg sorry you're having a hard time of it with the headaches, I hope you find some relief soon.

Jrepp sorry for your losses, I've had 2 this year too so hopefully it means our third one will be lucky! Must be so difficult to have that reminder of what might have been, but hopefully in time it'll get easier and you can spoil your little niece or nephew :hugs:

Literati I can't wait for you to test now I really hope this is your cycle!

Boodley that's a great sign especially if it's happened to you before when you got a bfp! When will you test?

Rachel how's the spotting?

AFM, 2dpo here and have a busy day planned to try and keep my mind off it! We've decided this is definitely our last try until feb if were not pregnant. I don't want to risk not being able to go to my friends wedding abroad. No pressure then!

And celine I've just realised you're over 5 weeks :happydance: how you feeling?

Hi everyone.. quickly popping in to say hello to the new folk, sorry for your losses :( Good luck to everyone nearing the end of 2ww! 3dpo for me... at that very boring stage where it isn't worth poas just yet! But I have 50 ic's ready and waiting for about 7dpo when I cant help but start obsessing.

Boodley- FX for you!!! Sounds promising!!!

Jrepp- so sorry about your sister :( It has to hurt, but hopefully you'll have your BFP soon and then it won't quit sting so badly.

Anniebobs- yay for good timing!!!

AFM- Still waiting to O- have the pain, temps are still low, CM is watery and cervix is high, but I can't get a + OPK to save my life! *grrr* Lines getting darker, though, so we'll see if it's soon. The Great BD Marathon is still going on, but I'm kinda wondering if TTC this cycle is a bad idea (too late for that, eh? ;) )

It seems like everyone I know online (not IRL, I actually don't know anyone who's even had 1 MC let alone 2 like me) that got pregnant the next cycle after a MC it ended in a MC for them too. I see a LOT of 2 consecutive MCs or back-to-back ones; has anyone had a MC and then went full-term the next cycle and had a Take home baby? I'm worried even if it DOES work this cycle, it'll just end in MC again. I think I kinda proved my own theory, because I had a loss in July, NTNP for a cycle, didn't try one cycle, and the next time we tried hardcore in October I had another loss. So I kinda had 2 consecutive losses as well.

Just feeling kinda down in the dumps and worried today. Before DS, I never had an issue, everything with him went ok, not even a spot or drop of blood ever and other than hyperemesis, everything went smoothly. Now just since July, I've had 2 losses. My OB won't test until there's 3 losses (how screwed up is that?!) but he checked my progesterone last pregnancy and it was ok. I guess there's nothing I can do except keep trying, because we want our 2nd and last baby and the odds say it'll happen eventually, right?! Just feeling discouraged and "broken". I was 29 when I got pregnant with DS and 32 now and wondering if age has anything to do with it?

GRgirl i was 27&29 when i had my boy then girl and 31 and 32 during the mc...i still dont think we are too old?
True though that since i had two in a row (mc) i do wonder if ill be third time lucky?

Annie yep im over five weeks and into scary territory. I was on my feet alot yesterday snd was tird and achey, and every twinge i wonder if its good stretchy pains or baby dying pains...hubby wants me to book our scan for 25th Nov so the first monday after his usa trip. I found out of my first mc at a scan 25June...thats three "7/8/9 week scans in 5 months...

Celine, I wouldn't think we are either, but I wonder if my eggs are worse now? Ugh, so much to worry about!

And my chart is so weird, think the MC must be doing something. Looking at temp, cm, etc. I'd swear I O'ed yesterday because my temp shot up this morning? But the OPKs are still not dark enough. They're the darkest I've ever had but not darker than the control line.

Can someone look at my chart and see what you think?

[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d12f5]My Ovulation Chart[/URL]

GRGirl - so sorry you are feeling broken. I totally understand. :hugs: I think we are all a bit broken right now. I think having 3 consecutive losses is quite rare, so if you think of it that way, stats are on your side regardless of when you get pregnant again? And I'm sure lots of people go on to have healthy pregnancies immediately following a miscarriage. I understand the worry, though.

Ginger - welcome to the TWW and sorry you're at the boring stage! You'll be at the exciting stage soon enough!

Annie - yay! Glad you're trying to keep yourself busy to distract yourself. That is a long gap between now and February so I hope this month is your month!

Celine - yes, how are you feeling?

AFM - I know everyone was hopeful for me this month, and I was too, but sadly my temps dropped quite drastically this morning so I know AF is on her way. While I am sill above cover line, my temps generally hover around the 36.6 mark during AF and then go down further for my fertile period. It really sucks I'm out already. I was really looking forward to some happy news. Even though I originally didn't want a July due date, it suddenly seemed perfect. Now I am getting so behind. I am feeling a lot of pressure since that friend who just got pregnant and is due in June. We were always hoping to go on mat leave together. Yesterday she annoyingly said, "you and DH need to get on having a baby so we can be on mat leave together!" I know she has no idea about our loss or how long we've been trying but it definitely stung. I had half a mind to tell her what happened right there so she'd feel bad, but I chose to go the higher route and just said hopefully all going well we'll at least have part of our mat leave together. She was happy with that answer. *sigh*

I can't seem to get our internet to work on my laptop so it'll be a quick message from my phone I've had AF pains I think. So far the brown blood has really picked up and pink has now turned to red so guess AF is here early :'( :/
Hope everyone else is doing well :) xx

LL - I had one pregnancy where my temps fell way below the cover line - I was out - nope the next morning up up up they went along with a BFP:happydance: so you're not out yet hun :hugs:

Rachel - Aw BIG :hugs: hun

GRG - You do realise hun that your OPK doesn't have to be darker than the control line to be POS it just has to be equal - why not put it up for us to stalk and your temp looks good to me hun the next few days you will know for sure:flower:

Celine - I'm glad hubby has decided to go to the scan with you:flower: I know how difficult it is to believe that this one might finally be your rainbow - but as I used to say to myself this one deserves just as much PMA as the others so come on hun until told otherwise you are going to get your rainbow:happydance: The achey pains were good pains right:hugs:

AFM - I am hoping our two pitiful attempts were enough (CD6/7) - hubby informed me last night he is to stressed for sex - I know he has a lot on at work but come on:growlmad:

Maybe I might be to stressed to cook tea, clean the house, wash his smelly socks etc :haha::haha:

So it looks like I may have O earlier this month - the next few days will tell:dohh:

Happy Halloween Everyone - keep those :witch: away:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Oh LL you are a much stronger person than me, i would of totally run my mouth off at that person.

LL - How did I miss that bit:dohh: the sad thing is she probably wouldn't feel bad and how dare she feel annoyed:growlmad: As we all know unless you have suffered a loss you have absolutely no idea how it feels and at this moment in time she can only see things from her perspective - I would keep away from her until you feel much stronger it will get easier.

You should hear some of the comments I get and this is from people who I thought were my friends - so don't worry relax it will happen:growlmad: stop taking temps etc you're only stressing yourself out:growlmad:, me er I only have to look at his d@@@ and I fall pregnant:growlmad:, maybe it's your age:growlmad:, well at least you have the boys:growlmad:, well if it wasn't perfect would you want it anyway?:growlmad::growlmad: etc etc

One of the worse believe it or not - maybe your husband is trying to tell you something if he's working late/away I don't think he wants a baby:growlmad: wtf how dare she (this is coming from someone who doesn't have any children and now never will) wonder if she has regrets - that's one thing if I do give up at least I know I will have tried for me the saddest two words in life IF ONLY:cry:

As for the ladies who think they might be past it - :nope: no way I was 30 & 32 and loved every minute - well nearly:haha: when I had my boys and now at the young age of 42 we still want another and are still (for now) trying.:happydance:

I just think some people don't realise how hurtful their comments are in fact I would rather they kept their mouths shut:haha:

Don't you agree:hugs:

:hugs:

X

Garfie- yes, I definitely agree they should keep their mouths shut! So sorry people have said such awful things to you! People make me angry.

Celine - thanks. It helped that it was over text message so I had time to think.

GrGirl- thanks.

It's partly why I am very, very quiet about TTC IRL. I heard enough stupid @$#% from my best friend (the only one who knew) both losses. People don't think, even smart people. She told me I should gain weight and I was too skinny so couldn't keep a baby... um, wtf?! I'm small, yes, but normal BMI. She also told me I should just be happy to have DS because she doesn't have any. well, yes, I love him and am so happy but I still want another. Oh and "just quit worrying about it". Um, ok, yeah I'll magically just not think about it anymore! :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->