• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

waiting for ovulation! Anyone else?! *list now added* *42 on list!*

sorry girls! after my bad news yesterday, I'll update the list later, didn't feel like it yesterday tbh :(

Im pretty sure I o'd on thurs but keeping up the Bd hopefully at least every other day just to ensure ( I do not temp and missed opks that day so even though I think I did, Im not 100%!) FXed Im now in my 2ww! xxxx

The :witch: showed up this morning as expected. Hopefully September will be my month!

so sorry to hear that honey, good luck next cycle :)

I can officially start opk testing tomorrow! :d (not that i didn't slip twice already...) :rofl:

8 days until ovulation.... supposedly. Dr. Appt tomorrow to ask about progesterone. A bit nervous. I have been using opk's since about 5 days ago, I was gonna chart them like some lovely lady did on here, it was the most wonderful chart ever! and when I went to pick them up, they fell out of my hand into the floor and mixed up, so I tossed them, no way to tell what order they should've been in... ugh! so, I'll start over today I guess.

I seen that chart too. It was neat! Good luck with your appt tomorrow, hopefully you will get some answers.

I'm waiting to ovulate, please add me to the list. I hope I O sooner than later. Will keep you posted.

Good luck ladies :dust:

Finally got a positive OPK on Saturday CD20, and again today CD21.
Hope this is my month!!

I didn't opk test yesterday and now my chart looks like that's when I might have o'd!! oh dear!

Okay, I went to the Dr. today. I LOVE HIM!!! He is so understanding and polite, and caring! oh AND HANDSOME! anywho- He gave me the progesterone supplement cream stuff that you insert yourself. He set me up with lab tests to see if I have something going wrong that causes me to m/c and he told me that anything I needed to talk about, just come in anytime. I thought I would have to wait for testing because I have only had one documented m/c since ds was born, but I also had one at home that wasn't documented and the chemicals. That is also what I told him, and he said "well, there is something going on, and I'd like to know what it is, and so would you, so lets find out shall we?" I was like heck yeah! I'll do every test you've got! LOL! I'll find out next week what the results of the blood tests are, and I should ovulate soon, and afterwards I'll start my progesterone!

Yes Beth You are indeed lucky. Hope the progesterone is all you need.

Yes I know I am lucky, but ugh, what I went through to get him. He took me because a fellow dr. in the same facility totally blew me off when I told him I was m/c-ing. This dr. was a total ass. He made jokes.."just calm down, and stop bleeding, that's all you have to do".... They got my blood results back from another hospital to see if I was in fact m/c..but they never called and told me, and when I called to ask they said someone will call you today before we close.... no call.. I m/c that evening, and when I called them back on the following monday to tell them I had m/c and they were shit for brains OBGYN staff, they said they needed me to come in to check if my levels were still going down, we can then tell you if you are M/C or not.....I said " I HAVE ALREADY M/C, AND YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IF SOMEONE FROM YOUR STAFF HAD THE DECENCY TO CALL AND CHECK ON YOUR PATIENTS!" I spoke to an administrator about the staff and dr. not caring what happened to the patients. They didn't even schedule a follow up to make sure everything was okay.... When I told the dr. I am going to now, he was mad at him! And he has taken care of me ever since!

Add me to the list please? I'm on CD 12, and supposed to be o'ing in 6 days. I'm going to start my opk's tomorrow for the first time, just to be sure I catch it.

Wow.. So sorry youhad to go through that. I'm looking for a new ob/gyn just got a vibe that my current one just isn't gonna cut it for as sensitive a matter as pregnancy. Looks like you should be good now. Yay, for you!!!

I'm ovulating in three days! My OH is going away for two days starting tomorrow, so I hope that if we DTD tonight, and then the night he gets back, we'll have a chance!

Good luck Beth and to everyone, sorry I'm being so slow updating, I've been sooo tired and I'm not even in 2ww! Got a line on my opk which is an improvement on yesterday anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->