• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

waiting for ovulation! Anyone else?! *list now added* *42 on list!*

I'm waiting to ovulate too! I'm currently in my "3ww" as I'm a late ovulator :( I think this wait is longer then the 2WW. I'm on CD 7 (I think?) and I don't normally ovulate until CD 21 or 22.

I'm waiting too. CD9 took my first ever opk. How does it look?
https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=255267&d=1314228834

Looking good! Should be soon!
I used to use those tests too! Lol the 20 pack, helps support my POAS addiction lol

Yes I had to run out today and by some. Figured it would be soon. Feels so good to see two lines on something finally!

Hey ladies so yesterday I had some ewcm and last night I had really sharp pains in my lower belly and on both sides really. Today no pains but alot more ewcm like twice today. So I am on cd 10 and its been 5 days since my last clomid pill. So im hoping sone hubby and I are going to bd tonight. And friday morning I sure hope this is our month. Baby dust.....

Hello ladies :D good luck to you all! I'm soo glad to see some other later ovulaters, I thought there might be something up with me but i'm so glad to see so many others, not that I'm pleased we're all waiting, but at least we're not waiting alone! All added :)

Im cd 20 today. I got what I thought was + on cd 17. Neg on cd18 and now a positive yesterday cd 19. The line was definitly as dark as the reference line but not as thick? So im either still waiting or two days into my two weeks?!? Either way I will keep testing until I get a few negatives in a row. We are on a week straight of bding. Pln is to bd through the weekend then take a break. Today is our 4th wedding anniversary so hubby made me promise that we would have sex and not "bd" lol. Good luck to all of you who are also waiting!!

We DTD tonight! As I was getting EWCM! Wish us luck that this is it!!!

How do you know if its ewcm or semen left over? If you dtd every day how do you check for cm??

I don't check my cm when were in our week of BDing....it confuses me too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->