• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

waiting for ovulation! Anyone else?! *list now added* *42 on list!*

Why?? You still dtd within your fertile time. You still have tomorrow too. What else is on your mind?

Why?? You still dtd within your fertile time. You still have tomorrow too. What else is on your mind?

i think i just get stressed out because my cycles are so long, it feels like forever since AF was last here! if we don't get a bfp this month i'll have to wait ages to ovulate again. basically i'm just impatient :)

Understandable... Just don't let the stress get to you. Maybe get busy with something else to pass the time by. We're all here hoping for that BFP. Some longer than others. Have you tried taking anything to try to make you O sooner like soy or anything else?

Understandable... Just don't let the stress get to you. Maybe get busy with something else to pass the time by. We're all here hoping for that BFP. Some longer than others. Have you tried taking anything to try to make you O sooner like soy or anything else?

not yet but i think if i don't get my BFP this month i'll use something next cycle :) thanks :)

I'm in the TWW now. And as crazy as it sounds I hope this is not the month. Lol! Look at my "now I'm not so sure thread." to see why. : /

off you go then pinkflower :D in your two week wait :D

I'm only on cycle day 12 myself paula!

Hi ladies, I havent been able to post on here but Iv been keeping up to date the your progress.

So I think I Ov yesterday but Im frustrated.....see I went to visit my brother for the day.....and forgot to take OPKs!! I have been taking them since CD9.....and I miss the 1 day that I prob got a +ive!

The reason I think I Ov is this:
I should be ov at some point this week
I had OPKs with darker lines on wed (not quite as dark as control line)
I had a dull ache/ streatching/cramping all day yesterday in my uterus area and onto my right hand side (it was really uncomfortable especially when walking and going to the loo)
I was actually sick yesterday morning, I woke up, felt a bit sick, then ended up vomiting (sorry TMI) but then I felt fine (I would have been very excited if this had happened in 2 weeks time lol) - *Has OV ever made anyone else sick??*

I took OPK today and the line is about the same as wed.....not as dark as control!!

So does it sound like Iv Ovd yesterday??

Im new to looking out for ovulation and it amazes me how much Im noticing about my body!!

Thanks xxxxxx

my OH didn't finish this morning (tmi - sorry) so I'm so worried! if I ovulate today and we do it tonight is it too late? this is our first month 'trying' after NTNP. how long do the wee sperm live in fertile fluid for?

I start to check for ovulation tomorrow. I think I will have my LH surge around Thursay of next week.

my OH didn't finish this morning (tmi - sorry) so I'm so worried! if I ovulate today and we do it tonight is it too late? this is our first month 'trying' after NTNP. how long do the wee sperm live in fertile fluid for?

I heard they can live up to 7 days.

CD 9 for me today - while I wait for ovulation, my doctor agreed to send me for blood testing to see if I have any issues, as to why I've had 2 miscarriages. I'm pretty happy that she agreed, as I thought I'd have to fight to get it done.

I'll go today to get my blood work done, and the results should be back within 2 weeks, right around my ovulation time.

does anyone have advice on what I can take to make my cycles shorter? :) is that soy or agnus castus or something else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->