• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

waiting for ovulation! Anyone else?! *list now added* *42 on list!*

id say it sounds like you Oed anderson

foquita you should BD every other day for the next week. You can O as early as 12hrs after your +opk or as late as 38hrs so if you start tonight and go every other day you should be fine!!
OH! and i LOVE the Christmas countdown! lol

As for me....i enter my fertile window this weekend!! im so excited lol not because its O time but because i just want to get this cycle over with so i can start taking SOY (for the 1st time!)
i went to walmart and bought another OPK and some SOY and a HPT
I am ready!!! :rofl:

I think i have o'd or am going to o this weekend

I def know I'm ovulating...my left side hurts and CM is coming out like niagra falls! Well not that much but you get my drift. :p

lol me too (with the CM)
i think its a good sign that you Oed or are about to O!!

Im in my fertile window so IDK, i think im going to O over the weekend!

*sighs* I have a feeling this is gonna be my month...I would be excited if I didn't just get a job and start next Tues. -_-

lol they say it always happens when yu least expect it right

So they say...but this now isn't a good month. I'm afraid if it is eventually I'm gonna have to tell them and I dont people want pissed at me just starting on a job! (>_<) would've held off on BDing if I knew I was gonna get a job! All my excitement has been on this job and us FINALLY being able to get a house!!!! I just feel like now getting pregnant would be bad timing.

whoohoo I am on cycle day 19 and I got a positive OPK!!! I guess we better get busy!

I got my positive OPK today on CD18. Does this mean I ovulate tomorrow? Am I a late ovulator? Hahh I think so :) Let the good times start.

I got my positive OPK today on CD18. Does this mean I ovulate tomorrow? Am I a late ovulator? Hahh I think so :) Let the good times start.

I got my first + OPK on CD19 and O'ed on CD21 I'd say. Make sure you BD and when your OPKs get negative again then you would know you've O'ed. You ovulate 12-36 hours after your last positive, so confusing :wacko:

Good luck! xoxo

think i might be in the two week wait now :shrug: but not entirely sure. what do you think? my chart is in my sig!

I got my first + OPK on CD19 and O'ed on CD21 I'd say. Make sure you BD and when your OPKs get negative again then you would know you've O'ed. You ovulate 12-36 hours after your last positive, so confusing :wacko:

Good luck! xoxo

Thanks! That is damn confusing I must say and thank god I went back to the store and loaded up on OPK's. One more question, when the OPK goes back to negative can we stop the BD? My poor hubby is getting tired of all the abuse.

Foquita wishing you an amazing two week wait. I'm no good with the charts sorry can't help.

Good luck! xoxo

Thanks! That is damn confusing I must say and thank god I went back to the store and loaded up on OPK's. One more question, when the OPK goes back to negative can we stop the BD? My poor hubby is getting tired of all the abuse.

I think we BD one more time, some people BD a few times more but god.. we're tired! Sick of it now :haha: Sperm can live up to 5 days so just relax. Good luck xoxo

think i might be in the two week wait now :shrug: but not entirely sure. what do you think? my chart is in my sig!

Looks like a good bet you O'd ystrdy but can't be sure til you have 3 days elevated temps. I'm in the same exact boat.

I'm definitly in my two week wait. 7dpo progesterone test on Sept 1. HPT on Sept 8....if I can wait that long!! EEEEK!

Looks like a good bet you O'd ystrdy but can't be sure til you have 3 days elevated temps. I'm in the same exact boat.

looking like we both ovulated on friday! is it sad that i'm looking forward to seeing your temperature today to see if it has gone up again? :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->